• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC using same trick in Malaysia?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from Kuala Lumpur. What you experienced in Singapore is not much different here...the PRC Chinese here are practicing the same type of tactics to lure innocent and soft hearted people. I have this experience once...it was at night after my dinner in Bukit Bintang, I was already in my car about to start my engine and a PRC couple knocked at my side window...so I wind down and ask...anything wrong...they told me they are broke and penniless and ask if i can give them RM100 for food and lodging...they told me they have been robbed...I did not even bother and drove off...they chase me and use their fist to bang on the back of my car bonnet and even today I can still see slight dent...these f_ _ _k_rs cant be pitied...

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=29744&page=11#101

I tell you one thing very strange. This sort of complaint about PRC has been on SBF since at least 1998-1999..... maybe even earlier, but my lousy memory cannot recall that far. The only difference is, there is like, 100X more of the PRC pricks let loose in the World right now.

Brother, if I were given 5 cents for every time I kena acosted by a Con Man/Woman from PRC or India, when I am walking on the street, I would be a millionaire now.

The cure? Just pretend to be a Japanese. Tell them you "no speaka Chinee." The India con men? Just walk off and leave them talking to themselves.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me turn the table around and tell you a real life experience that I had a couple of years back in China Han Zhou province. I was on holiday with my wife and the inlaws. I was in the toilet doing my business when the travel couch left without me. My wife saw me board the couch but was not aware that I came down later to go to the loo. When I came out the bus had left. Those china farmers saw me standing there dumbfounded tried to calm me and told me not to worry and even invited me to a cafe for a free cup of tea. Thank God the guy sitting next to me noticed that my seat was empty and raised the alarm. Within 30mins the couch came back hehe :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Let me turn the table around and tell you a real life experience that I had a couple of years back in China Han Zhou province. I was on holiday with my wife and the inlaws. I was in the toilet doing my business when the travel couch left without me. My wife saw me board the couch but was not aware that I came down later to go to the loo. When I came out the bus had left. Those china farmers saw me standing there dumbfounded tried to calm me and told me not to worry and even invited me to a cafe for a free cup of tea. Thank God the guy sitting next to me noticed that my seat was empty and raised the alarm. Within 30mins the couch came back hehe :smile:
Thanks for your story, although I can't understand why you didn't use your hp to call your wife or inlaws. :o

Your story gives me the chance to say something on my mind for some time.
Some people in SG have the misconception that most prc nationals are cunning and/or stupid. We frequently discuss in this forum about prc conmen and prc nationals who use absurd logic to justify their ridiculous arguments.

This is not the case at all.
There are many well behaved, highly intelligent prc nationals around the world. They are mainly in China or in USA or in one of the developed european countries, working for government agencies, state-owned enterprises or mncs.
The farmers in the rural parts of China may not be very well educated or even intelligent, but many of them are nice and decent people.

It's frequently those prc nationals who move to another country or move to a more urban city in China, who are the more cunning and/or stupid ones. These are also the ones you sometimes find in cities like SG, KL, HK, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, etc etc. Full of ambition, opportunism and materialism but not so much in etiquette, decency or in some cases, even intelligence.

Last edited:

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC will be PRC wherever they go.

As I've always said: "You know that they are conmen but they dunno who you are so why are you afraid of them?" Just rememeber that they are just threatening you but deep inside, they are more afraid than you because if they break the law, they will be deported back to their shithole and will never be able to come back again.

I'm always creaful dealing with PRC whom I dunno their background. But I never give a damn to all these people on the street as I know they are absolutely nothing.

My friends mother had a bad expereince while she was in hospital in Malacca.
This PRC girl comes in , show sympathetic attitude to her, tells her sob stories and distract the old lady's attention. And then she vanish, taking with her the wallet, handbag,phone and other items. Later it was found that there were many victims like this in the same hospital and always the same woman was described as the culprit.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
My encounters and experiences with PRC have all been wonderful and positive. I think those who had negative experiences were merely experiencing a reflection of their own bad attitude.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from Kuala Lumpur. What you experienced in Singapore is not much different here...the PRC Chinese here are practicing the same type of tactics to lure innocent and soft hearted people. I have this experience once...it was at night after my dinner in Bukit Bintang, I was already in my car about to start my engine and a PRC couple knocked at my side window...so I wind down and ask...anything wrong...they told me they are broke and penniless and ask if i can give them RM100 for food and lodging...they told me they have been robbed...I did not even bother and drove off...they chase me and use their fist to bang on the back of my car bonnet and even today I can still see slight dent...these f_ _ _k_rs cant be pitied...

Marrick:

The next time tell them to perform some acts....screw each other in the bushes ...have a good show then take off.....yea free Tiger Show.

If everyone does it to them this way, the male will drain out of sperm and need to go back to the communist HQ.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huh?? I thought the farmers seeing you were going to rob you and the coach bus wouldn't come back.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends mother had a bad expereince while she was in hospital in Malacca.
This PRC girl comes in , show sympathetic attitude to her, tells her sob stories and distract the old lady's attention. And then she vanish, taking with her the wallet, handbag,phone and other items. Later it was found that there were many victims like this in the same hospital and always the same woman was described as the culprit.

This type of PRC is the reason why President Chiang Kai Shek refuse to sit down for reunification talks with the 'Kung Fei'(Communist Bandit). He is rumored to have said these words: "the moment you open your mouth to negotiate with these people, you are done for."

But to be totally fair and honest, PRC is not the only country with Bandits. Puerto Rico, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Harlem--USA, all have many Bandits, too. It's just that Sinkiepooreans are singled out specially by PRC Kung Fei, whereas the other types of Bandits -- Mexicans, Nigerians, etc. take anybody they can get. In fact, the non-Asian Bandits do not even know what kind of creature the Sinkiepoorean is.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your story, although I can't understand why you didn't use your hp to call your wife or inlaws. :o

Your story gives me the chance to say something on my mind for some time.
Some people in SG have the misconception that most prc nationals are cunning and/or stupid. We frequently discuss in this forum about prc conmen and prc nationals who use absurd logic to justify their ridiculous arguments.

There are many well behaved, highly intelligent prc nationals around the world. They are mainly in China or in USA or in one of the developed european countries, working for government agencies, state-owned enterprises or mncs.
The farmers in the rural parts of China may not be very well educated or even intelligent, but many of them are nice and decent people.

It's frequently those prc nationals who move to another country or move to a more urban city in China, who are the more cunning and/or stupid ones. These are also the ones you sometimes find in cities like SG, KL, HK, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, etc etc. Full of ambition, opportunism and materialism but not so much in etiquette, decency or in some cases, even intelligence.

I quite agree with you but not 100%. I am still very suspecious of any PRC communists.

nabim

They are the same everywhere, not only in SG and Malaysia.
I was approached by a mother daughter team in KL airport.
SG of course, numerous times.
Shanghai also many times.
The most times has to be in Shenzhen. I was approached by at least 6 conmen and conwomen just by walking from the bus station to the train statation.

same happened to me, and it was in the KLIA and two conwomen approached me and asked for money and she was asking for RM500, and I told her softly that I will absolutely help you. I hold her hand tight and continued the conversation that I will ask the policeman and hold her approaching to the receptionist counter. She almost cried out as I hold her hand so tight and she can't get off from me.. I was like 6'2" and she was so afraid. while she almost cried, I asked her what's wrong and why as I am helping her.. she then said she is okay now and doesn't need the help.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP are sponsoring them for free education in Sinkapore.

Sinkies are sponsoring them not PAP, they are using your hard earned money to sponsor them. All sinkies got double fucked, they pay themselves millions and called you daft & unmotivated while using your money & they are also using your money to sponsor these dogs who called you slow & unmotivated while at the same time chiding you for being uncompetitive & not contributing enough!

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well,what else this prc can do? greedy, silly, selfish, dirty, uncivilised and glutton.Anyway this are the people who set example us to be better.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are sponsoring them not PAP, they are using your hard earned money to sponsor them. All sinkies got double fucked, they pay themselves millions and called you daft & unmotivated while using your money & they are also using your money to sponsor these dogs who called you slow & unmotivated while at the same time chiding you for being uncompetitive & not contributing enough!
May i add:-
They[pap] were trying to find the truth, and as you remained quiet being lowly branded, they know that they had been right so they continue doing whatever they like doing at suckers' expence.

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually sinkies are not just plainly double fucked! All are multi fucked in all cavities with another bunch dumping their cum on your face & another bunch peeing down your head! It's just another grand slam of orgy, bukakke & golden shower happening at the same time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have encounter numerous tricksters including Ang Mohs. PRCs are the more common ones to appear in the airports. They are almost everywhere. Somehow, one can easily tell whether they are real or genuine cases. The trickster are usually very well-rehearsed or even over rehearsed.

My 2 baht: If you want to give, don't think whether it is genuine case or trickster. If don't want to give, just say "Sorry, No Money!"

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the current prc ideology; If you are not cunning, you are stupid.:biggrin:

....................Some people in SG have the misconception that most prc nationals are cunning and/or stupid. We frequently discuss in this forum about prc conmen and prc nationals who use absurd logic to justify their ridiculous arguments.