• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc couple hangs their laundry on the playground and the town council keeps quiet

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC COUPLE HANGS THEIR LAUNDRY ON THE PLAYGROUND AND THE TOWN COUNCIL KEEPS QUIET[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
11 Jan 2015 - 10:15am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
There is this PRC couple who keeps on putting their laundry up at the playground and fitness corner in my estate in Sengkang West.

Because of all their sheets and laundry, I can’t use the facilities as they put their stuff on pretty much every single piece of equipment.

I am Malay and I can’t speak a work of Chinese and they are PRCs and they talk to each other in Chinese.

I approached them one when I saw them hanging up their laundry and told them that they can’t do that here as it’s inconsiderate to other residents.

They looked at me but clearly didn’t understand a word I was saying and they then ignored me and continued to hang up their stuff.

I then told them “No” while pointing at their stuff.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I stood there and didn’t leave. They got the hint and started the remove their things so I started to walk away. But later when I came back to the area, the laundry was all there.

They even put their bed there!

I am furious. How can the government allow people who can’t even speak a word of English to live and work here?

I approached my MP about the issue and alerted the town council but they apparently can’t do anything about the issue because every few days I continue to see the same couple putting their laundry up.

Are Singaporeans supposed to tolerate their behaviour and give in to “integrate” with them?

Shouldn’t they do as we do since they are the ones that have come here?

What should I do?

Sengkang West Resident
TRS Contributor

I dare you Stinkees to vote me out in GE2015/16! *chey

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything in public are for public. Should keep those laundry!! Free clothings and bed sheets!! If you dun mind the periods stains!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will create fighting among neighbors.
Town Council should act against those PRCs.

The Town Council won't. The PRCs are very aggressive and will fight back. The Town Councils only take stern action against sinkies and mild manner foreigners. The PRCs learnt that in life, if you are not aggressive, you will always be bullied and always be wrong. That's why they always fight back, even when in the wrong. It seems to work most of the time, so the PRCs can continue to hang their clothes in the public playground.

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Town Council won't. The PRCs are very aggressive and will fight back. The Town Councils only take stern action against sinkies and mild manner foreigners. The PRCs learnt that in life, if you are not aggressive, you will always be bullied and always be wrong. That's why they always fight back, even when in the wrong. It seems to work most of the time, so the PRCs can continue to hang their clothes in the public playground.

'monkey see monkey follow'. Do it since there's no law and notice saying that it's a crime.

Ultimately someone will have to take action. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

then you shouild organise a boxing ring at every estate and collect $5 per view basis for each match and all collection shall go to the charity for the president or the sinking fund for town council so that their $2 pap setup can fullee benefit from such sunken funds.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PRC COUPLE HANGS THEIR LAUNDRY ON THE PLAYGROUND AND THE TOWN COUNCIL KEEPS QUIET

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentcolor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image-source: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;">I am Malay and I can’t speak a work of Chinese and they are PRCs and they talk to each other in Chinese.

Pukimat complain for fuck? Join the ISIS and call for s jihad la.</ins></ins>

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is all the fuss?

Next time you see the laundry hanging on the play ground equipment just put it on the dirty ground. After a while the PRC will get the message. What are they going to do? Complain to the HDB:smile: If they want to physically retaliate then you can escalate & make a police report.

Sporeans have to learn to make waves whether it is an errant filipino, PRC or whatever.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC COUPLE HANGS THEIR LAUNDRY ON THE PLAYGROUND AND THE TOWN COUNCIL KEEPS QUIET[/h]
PRC%20LAUndry_0.png
[/URL]

Communist crook of China mindset thinking public property is their property.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of all their sheets and laundry, I can’t use the facilities as they put their stuff on pretty much every single piece of equipment.

I am Malay and I can’t speak a work of Chinese

and who say you can’t use those facilities :oIo::oIo:

... and I thot Malay got balls :rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are upset, what is to stop you from dirtying the laundry?

Just like there was an idiotic cyclist that whizzed very near me, I simply punctured the bicycle's tyres.

<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
11 Jan 2015 - 10:15am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
There is this PRC couple who keeps on putting their laundry up at the playground and fitness corner in my estate in Sengkang West.

I am Malay and I can’t speak a work of Chinese and they are PRCs and they talk to each other in Chinese.

I approached them one when I saw them hanging up their laundry and told them that they can’t do that here as it’s inconsiderate to other residents.

They looked at me but clearly didn’t understand a word I was saying and they then ignored me and continued to hang up their stuff.

I then told them “No” while pointing at their stuff.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I stood there and didn’t leave. They got the hint and started the remove their things so I started to walk away. But later when I came back to the area, the laundry was all there.

They even put their bed there!

I am furious. How can the government allow people who can’t even speak a word of English to live and work here?

I approached my MP about the issue and alerted the town council but they apparently can’t do anything about the issue because every few days I continue to see the same couple putting their laundry up.

Are Singaporeans supposed to tolerate their behaviour and give in to “integrate” with them?

Shouldn’t they do as we do since they are the ones that have come here?

What should I do?

Sengkang West Resident
TRS Contributor

I dare you Stinkees to vote me out in GE2015/16! *chey

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and who say you can’t use those facilities :oIo::oIo:

... and I thot Malay got balls :rolleyes:

if my eyes not playing tricks, there's one that's looks like horsey and just right to train for the kuda kepang dance.
look around for some strings that the ahtiong-bu uses for keep her pads in place and viola, no need for whip :cool:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get mad; get even. Remove the laundry, pour kerosene on it and burn it to a crisp. :cool:

I'll take the laundry and sell to Karang guni man and use the money to buy a nice old man a cup of Kopi. Fuck the tiongs who don't know how to behave. Our country our rules.