• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin DJ Divian Nair face droop one side suddenly

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Half my face began to droop': Kiss92 DJ Divian Nair rushed to hospital​

APRIL 06, 2022PUBLISHED AT 5:44 PMByBRYAN LIMASIAONE
divian-wife_IG.jpg

Divian and his wife at the hospital.
Instagram/Divian Nair

We often work ourselves through the fatigue but the body has its own way of making you slow down.
For local radio DJ Divian Nair, it came in the form of a serious health scare. The 35-year-old who helms the morning show on Kiss92 recounted the experience on Instagram today (April 6) and shared that his body "forced quit his primary functions".
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Divian Nair (@diviannair)
" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="856" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

He wrote: "Two days ago, my body told me to stop... I suffered a major migraine attack that caused some paralysis on one side. At the time, when half my face began to droop, my wife assumed I was having a stroke.
"She called the ambulance and I was rushed to SGH for two CT scans to see if there was a clot or bleeding in my brain. I was placed in high dependency and underwent another MRI scan.
"Fortunately, all the tests were clean and showed no indication of a stroke."
The doctors "could not completely" rule out a stroke but determined that he most likely had "a major migraine caused by severe stress and fatigue that resulted in symptoms mimicking a stroke".
Divian assured everyone that he is feeling much better and is on the road to a full recovery. He also thanked family and friends who showed up, as well as others who sent their well wishes and flowers.
"I've been stressed out with some rather large issues at work for the last few months but it's time to slow down and gather my senses," he wrote, adding that he wants to "reset his priorities" after this scare.
He added: "I'll be off work and radio for a little while. Thank you for being patient. I promise to come back fully charged. For now, I'm excited to try this thing people call sleep or something."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sick. A crook nose, crook face person has bad health and shown on his face.... especially a crook nose...