• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pray for Chan Sek Keong. His wife and daughter are suffering from stage 3 cancer

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan Sek Keong daughter died of cancer several years ago.

Isabel Chan died several years ago and Chan Sek Keong was worried about his luck and he donated part of his wealth for more good luck and huat.

NUS Launches Isabel Chan Professorship in medical sciences
Professorship made possible through a donation from Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong and Mrs Elisabeth Chan in memory of their late daughter

http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/pressrel/1009/100901.php

Unfortunately now his wife Mrs Elisabeth Chan and his another daughter are also suffering from 3rd Stage cancer.

Chan Sek Keong is very down now and a few law students saw him crying alone.

blindly follow PAP's vaccinations ?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If praying does any good, then don’t need doctors liao.

Same goes for the equally useless “send my regards to X” or “tell X that I said hi”. Knn u go and call that person up personally la!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the wife and other daughter kicked the bucket by now? He'll be 87 this year. Will join Wee Chong Jin and Yong Pung Sai very soon.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a sad thing for parent to see their children passed before them. My Condolences

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Sek Keong daughter died of cancer several years ago.

Isabel Chan died several years ago and Chan Sek Keong was worried about his luck and he donated part of his wealth for more good luck and huat.

NUS Launches Isabel Chan Professorship in medical sciences
Professorship made possible through a donation from Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong and Mrs Elisabeth Chan in memory of their late daughter

http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/pressrel/1009/100901.php

Unfortunately now his wife Mrs Elisabeth Chan and his another daughter are also suffering from 3rd Stage cancer.

Chan Sek Keong is very down now and a few law students saw him crying alone.
Karma is a bitch when you do LKYs bidding.