• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denmark muslim migrant accused of sexual abuse and beating of daughters, also beat his wife

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://ekstrabladet.dk/krimi/tiltale-far-holdt-boern-fanget-i-marokko/9789911

A father of five minor children held the children in an iron grip with violence, psychological terror and deprivation of liberty in Morocco, where two daughters aged 10 and 12 were also subjected to sexual abuse.

This grisly charge has been brought against the 45-year-old father, who will appear before a jury at the Court in Glostrup on Thursday.

Seven days have been set aside for the trial, where the prosecution is seeking a sentence of more than four years in prison for the father. He pleads not guilty.

According to the indictment, several of the children were subjected to numerous cases of mistreatment, psychological violence or sexual assault, while they stayed at various addresses in Morocco from April 2018 to February 2022.

The children were detained in Morocco, where they were stripped of their Danish passports and refused to return home to Denmark. At times they were locked in the home and did not have access to a telephone.

Three of the children – two daughters and a son – were, the indictment says, exposed to psychological violence in Morocco. They were kept isolated from friends and large parts of the family, refused to go to school and had their mobile phones taken away. They were only allowed to leave home when accompanied by their father, and he would also decide when the two daughters should marry and to whom.

To the eldest daughter, the father allegedly said, “I hate you, you’re not my daughter” and “I don’t want to look at your face, I hate you.”

The father is also accused of cutting his daughter’s head several times. The children also witnessed the father beating his wife and the other children.

The social isolation put the children’s health and development in serious danger.

The physical abuse included, according to the indictment, blows with clenched hands, kicks, strangulation, pushing and hitting with objects such as lights and spray cans.

Several of the children suffered physical injuries to their bodies, and the two daughters have been diagnosed with psychological injuries in the form of PTSD. The eldest daughter suffered scars on her scalp and chin and chipped a front tooth.

For several years, the eldest girl was subjected to sexual abuse in “sexual relationships other than intercourse.” The father also decided that the daughter should go naked to the bathroom and back, where he took pictures of the naked daughter.

According to the indictment, her younger sister was also subjected to indecent assault on two occasions while she was driving a car with her father.

According to the indictment, one of the children, aged 11, is still in Morocco.