• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PR fights back!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difficult ties that bind

Nothing will ever change that.

Then you fuck off la. Why wait any longer?

Not the big stick again
Letter from Soh Gim Chuan

It reinforces the perception that the Government tries to solve problems with a big stick.

Since when has the PAP used the big stick on PRs? They've used it on citizens only. PRs has been getting the sweeter deal all these while. Its time for a change.

We don't want economic leechers. We want citizens who will build up this country, hell or high water; and not some fair weathered free-loaders.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Difficult ties that bind

Loyal to Singapore, but will never be Singaporean
Letter from Peter Wadeley
05:55 AM Sep 09, 2010

I WAS very surprised to hear that some permanent residents may be asked in the future to become citizens or else their PR status may not be renewed.

I live in Singapore because I have a Singaporean wife and two Singaporean children.

But for my wife, I would never have come to Singapore.

We are not a burden to society, and my wife and I have produced two intelligent children.

Our children are encouraged to have as much understanding of the Chinese language and culture as of the English language and Western culture. I am already preparing my son to do National Service (which is many years away).

Singapore is my home and I feel loyalty to Singapore. But I am not Singaporean and never will be. Although I feel more immediate connection to Singapore than the country of my birth and citizenship, I simply do not feel Singaporean. Nothing will ever change that.

What a load of crap from another piece of white trash.
How is he gonna prepare his white horse son for NS ? By sucking up to some General ? Or Rear Admiral ?
That's what the gahment get for their end of the bargain.
White trash whose main aim here is to make millions , have a good time at Emerald Hill and f**k SPG.
Yet they do not have the slightest intention to be a Sillyporean.
They treat this country like an a**-wipe.
All I can say is , the gahment is the biggest SPG , they deserved to be f**ked by white trash.