• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible electoral divisions WP will contest in 2016

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a man gets jilted by his lover, he will start to bitch around that she's a slut. :wink:

I still hear good things bout former WP peeps like PLG, Eric and even ZGY fm many WP peeps, nvm e circumstances for leaving/sacking.

Can't say e same thing bout GMS though...
Hear lotsa lazy, selfish, rude, irresponsible, indiscipline, ego, impatience and all e negative vibes being associated w him when I spoke to WP old guards, CEC & members.

Unker EP & many old guards r using GMS as a classic example of sabotage, treachery, disloyalty, selfishness & all that when we spoke bout moles.

Last edited:

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad Try. The more the pappies brigade try to sow disharmony, the more true singaporeans will stand up.

I still hear good things bout former WP peeps like PLG, Eric and even ZGY fm many WP peeps, nvm bout their circumstances for leaving/sacking.

Can't say e same thing bout GMS though...
Hear lotsa lazy, selfish, rude, irresponsible, indiscipline, ego, impatience and all e negative vibes being associated w him when I spoke to WP old guards, CEC & members.

Unker EP & many old guards r using GMS as a classic example of sabotage, treachery, disloyalty, selfishness & all that when we spoke bout moles.

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another bad try. Totally misinformed.

LLL worked at Pritam's MPS & is Pritam's LA after GE.
Prior to GE2011, she worked herself up from leaflet gal to a candidate since 2006.

Nicole dissapeared after GE2011 along w her defunct since Jan 2012 tuition prog.

PEH is always e 1st & last to go in HG MPS fm 2006-2011.

GG, Glenda, JJ, KCY, John & new aspiring members in WP gang are working in all e 6 MPS & events.
U need to be there, not just appear like a genie

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sowing discredit information everywhere.

Most of us r over estimating ourselves ahead in MP & MK.

From what I heard, all e boyz & galz in WP are saying MK dun have working & middle class.
WP gathered there's only e poor & e rich in MK.
Hence it's an impossible grd to win enuf votes.

MP is also similar to MK.
Worst, MP has lotsa rental flats, elderlies & poor who r totally dependent on COMCARE & Medifund to make ends meet ebery mth.
TPL haz worked hard at Macpherson and u can take my word wholesome Kate Spade is now a toast of residents there.
So much so, old Woodie is gleaming w pride whenever residents showered praise bout her on him.
Not forgetting TCJ haz very good PR team & is pushing all e right notes online, in MSM & more importantly in his ward in Kembangan.
TCJ is e most popular newbie not bcos he is good but bcos HSK, Lawrence & CCS r always saying e wrong thing at e wrong time.
U can see how TCJ stay outta current 6.9mil controversy & how he stay out of Punggol East & Hougang BEs.
And, not forgetting Nicole is not gonna be 24yo come 2015.
She will be closer to 30 then.
Already she's 10kg heavier than 2011 right now.
If she balloons outta ctrl any wider, she will lose a lot of votes.
Already her trick of abusing a long time going church tuition scheme & masquerade it as her Catalyst bull haz been uncovered & e church has disassociate itself fm her.
Her tuition initiative has stopped since school reopened in Jan 2012, more than a yr ago, barely 3 mths after it started late 2011.
All e Samster tat use to buy her dinner & volunteer to help her has long move their aim back to Glenda.
The entire SBF is now tailing her by volunteering for YJJ's JooChiat team.

Oso, chiu'll be surprised to see muar peekchas of Glenda doing wokbout during PE BE'13 than Li Lian.....and all e peekchas on FB r posted by e Samster that use to follow Nic.
Nic is now desperate.
She had not show up in any NSP Open House nor any of their events or wokabout for a long time cos she's worried ppl she her in her current fatso form.
U can oso see she no longer allow any press interview or pic opportunity w anyone since mid-last yr.
She has recently sign up for a women's onnie Amore gym to lose those handles.
Maybe bf Lay need slow down on e chips.

With Hazel & Tony at helm of NSP, there's nothing much for MP & MK as they r onnie concerned bout their own CCK.
Tony & Hazel r very poor leader in NSP.
They have nothing to offer.
They help no one else but elselves during & after GE.
Worst like Desmond Lim of SDA in Punggol East, Tony & Hazel pay all their poly volunteers full-time during GE.
They have no recruitment, no candidate grooming prg & worst, zero ground activity FOR RESIDENTS.
Wokbout serve no residents but their own interests.

MP & MK is now a no man land.
No one is working e grd cos it's not easy to win.

Tampines will be a better bet.
But if GMS goes back, he's bound to lose deposit no matter what party he runs on.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am pretty amused here. While WP people openly talked about WP best moves in over running other opposition parties turfs without any shame, on the other hand they jump up and down when NSP just have simple walkabout in Aljunied GRC.

I have already said, from the day LTK openly declared about WP not believing in opposition unity thus no negotiations, it will be free for all to contests...

Goh Meng Seng

Nobody has said that NSP has no rights to move in Aljunied.

WP is moving into wards contested by other parties (eg Tampines) because it seriously wants to contest there. If NSP is walking Aljunied because it wants to contest there in 2016, it is their right.

However, I will question the wisdom of the NSP leadership because there are 14 other GRCs under PAP and NSP chooses one not held by PAP. If NSP was going there for playful purposes, then I think it is childish.

Either way, NSP is either unwise or childish. This has nothing to do with their rights in going there.

No one from WP said anything when NSP walked in Nee Soon or Moulmein Kallang.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP is moving into wards contested by other parties (eg Tampines) because it seriously wants to contest there. If NSP is walking Aljunied because it wants to contest there in 2016, it is their right.

However, I will question the wisdom of the NSP leadership because there are 14 other GRCs under PAP and NSP chooses one not held by PAP. If NSP was going there for playful purposes, then I think it is childish.

Either way, NSP is either unwise or childish. This has nothing to do with their rights in going there.

Precisely, pruss own GRC in CCK, Jurong, Tampines & MParade and SMC in Pioneer, Whampoa, Mountbatten & Radin MAS dun wanna do walk about, wanna keh khiang goto other oppo ward.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP scored pretty well in Tampines and Marine Parade, outperforming WP in many wards but WP unilaterally declared open interest in both wards immediately after GE2011. It is ridiculous for WP to maintain such a non-compromising stance by threatening to step all over other people's turf and yet expect others to grant them the blessing for a straight fight.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP scored pretty well in Tampines and Marine Parade, outperforming WP in many wards but WP unilaterally declared open interest in both wards immediately after GE2011. It is ridiculous for WP to maintain such a non-compromising stance by threatening to step all over other people's turf and yet expect others to grant them the blessing for a straight fight.

NSP did better than WP in other wards?
Why is that none of NSP candidate were made NCMP?
There're 3 NCMP slots avail....and SPP took one & e remaining went to WP.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun you list out the result of all WP contested wards and those of NSP performance in Tampines and Marine Parade so that we can do a direct comparison to see whether WP is justifiable in its sheer arrogance.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun you list out the result of all WP contested wards and those of NSP performance in Tampines and Marine Parade so that we can do a direct comparison to see whether WP is justifiable in its sheer arrogance.

I am moat than happi to oblige.

WP:
HG SMC 64.80%
AJ GRC 55.72%
JC SMC 48.98%
EC GRC 45.17%
SKW SMC 41.89%
NS GRC 41.60%
MK GRC 41.45%
PE SMC 41.01% (3 corner)
Total 46.58%

NSP:
MParade 43.36%
Tampines 42.78%
Mountbatten 41.38%
Pioneer 39.27%
CCK GRC 38.80%
Whampoa GRC 33.90%
Jurong GRC 33.03%
RM SMC 32.90%
Total 39.25%

Last edited:

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP contested muar seats but got less votes, LOL!!

Party Seats Contested Seats Won Votes Received %
WP 23 6 258,510 12.83
NSP 24 0 242,682 12.04

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ridiculous for WP to maintain such a non-compromising stance by threatening to step all over other people's turf and yet expect others to grant them the blessing for a straight fight.

Of course. That is why WP has never said that. They know they will sound silly if they said that.

Punggol East is a good example. Not once did WP not welcome RP and SDA into the picture.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been hearing this muar & muar from diff YP & PAP peeps - GRC could be abolished come next GE2015/6.
I think PAP realised putting 4/5/6 eggs in one basket is a bad idea after losing 3 Minister & 1 future PM pruss 1 future Speaker of e Parl in AJ.
Not to mention contagion effect fm AJ, PE & HG into surrounding Tampines, MP, PRP, EC, MK & AMK GRC.

Say if WP find another 6/7 new & strong candidate, they can win or cost further votes erosion for PAP in at least 2 other GRC previously not contested by em say in Tampines & PRP and PAP could lose 11 seats to just 6/7 strong WP candidates thks to GRC system that back-fired as the other 4/5 WP candidates could be weaker ones.

But if PAP reduce e GRC side to make more new GRC or completely do away w GRC system, the same 6/7 new & strong candidates fm WP can only unseat 6/7 PAP incumbent thus saving e other 4/5 PAP incumbent.

I foresee many new 3 MP GRCs being carved out from current 4/5/6 MP GRC to mitigate e risk of losing 3 ministers in one GRC if e GRC is not abolished come 2015/6

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope WP contest in Tampines and East Coast and marine parade,,,NSP should F off from these areas as they cant win those GRCs,,but WP can,,if NSP want to remain viable,,they should concentrate on the west etc..or even better,,disband,,,

but frankly the Oppos parties should go is SDA and SPP and all those 3rd rate oppos,,,SPP is a spent force as they only name there is CST and he is too old and sick to do anything much,,

The Tampines NSP team has disbanded so WP is welcome to take Tampines.

Pasir-Ris Punggol was contested by SDA in 2006 and 2011. Given the beating Desmond Lim just took in the Punggol East BE, it is fair to say WP can safely move in without too much problem.

It is MP that will be contentious. NSP still very active in MP selling Northstar. For those who want to meet Nicole, you can pop by the Parkway area where she turns up regularly. Jeanette is also very active in Mountbatten. Their hope is to merge the two together. With Nicole and Jeanette in these two territories, not sure that WP can take them from NSP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
LTK won't leave any time soon. He's personally surprised by GE 2011 and BE PE 2013 (Hougang 2012 was nothing). So he going to stay around more to see a at least 1/3 parliament full of WPs first.

Yes, he should remain until WP gets the coveted 1/3. Thereafter, the WP needs to step up a few notches with a new leader. Time to kick ass and take names, for the sake of Sporeans.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he should remain until WP gets the coveted 1/3. Thereafter, the WP needs to step up a few notches with a new leader. Time to kick ass and take names, for the sake of Sporeans.

Well no names yet. Again post Low WP is a dream. Before that WP was WP. Esp under Marshall and Jeya Senior.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well no names yet. Again post Low WP is a dream. Before that WP was WP. Esp under Marshall and Jeya Senior.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

You know what? Maybe after attaining 1/3, LTK might just switch gears.....to better meet and fulfill the aspirations of the public (SL mentioned that). The WP knows full well that Sporeans place their hopes of a better country on it. I am sure they would not want to let us down. They have the trusted brand, the machinery, the increasing membership of qualified good people, hence they only need to step up to the plate. Marshall and JBJ are WP giants of a by-gone era. Now its all up to the current leadership to decide what they want to forge, how they want to rescue our country, and the legacy they want to leave behind. Because no one else can. SDP? NSP? Not in a million years.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? Maybe after attaining 1/3, LTK might just switch gears.....to better meet and fulfill the aspirations of the public (SL mentioned that). The WP knows full well that Sporeans place their hopes of a better country on it. I am sure they would not want to let us down. They have the trusted brand, the machinery, the increasing membership of qualified good people, hence they only need to step up to the plate. Marshall and JBJ are WP giants of a by-gone era. Now its all up to the current leadership to decide what they want to forge, how they want to rescue our country, and the legacy they want to leave behind. Because no one else can. SDP? NSP? Not in a million years.

Well he's not thinking of a Shadow Cabinet yet although he should. Neither is he working much on his 2011 Manifesto.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well he's not thinking of a Shadow Cabinet yet although he should. Neither is he working much on his 2011 Manifesto.

Steffy, I think you are the only one touting this Shadow Cabinet thing. Can't recall reading anyone else saying this?