• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possibly the best-looking Seamaster chronograph from Omega from the mid 90s, and in full titanium !

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another beautiful chronograph from the 2000s. Watche design from that period is timeless, no pun intended. Today's luxury watches just lack that macho look.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another beautiful chronograph from the 2000s. Watche design from that period is timeless, no pun intended. Today's luxury watches just lack that macho look.

I've always like Breguet. Ever since I saw one on my friend's wrist. He had the type XX flyback. Then I found out Breguet invented the tourbillon. Respect!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
too complicated. i used to wear a simple elegant movado in gold but junked it after i developed a sniffing fetish on my wrist. sometimes stinky sweat smells superb.
View attachment 112715

I suggest that you get this cheap but solid watch. The band has a pungent smell from your sweat and dirt after wearing it continuously for months. You'll definitely like the smell.

MW-240-7EVDF_4__55059.1568685312.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210603_055953.jpeg

What's the big deal about Richard Mille watches? They are big, ugly, bulky and the dial is so fucking complicated and clustered that you can hardly tell the time. And yet it's so fucking expensive.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

BEYOND THE EDGE​

Forged for the deeps and fit for every ground, the ultimate tool watch pushes the boundaries of luxury timekeeping.

Sporting heavy-duty materials, this ultimate tool watch emerges with a new lease of life.

2021-06-04 (2).png