• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee sacked CPIB chief Eric Tan

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is based on the info available.
Did WHK replaced Goh as DC.
WHK was DC for less than a year.

Can't recall if he replaced GLK immediately after the latter was posted to MHA as Snr Director. When he was absorbed into Admin Service, many knew he wouldn't stay long in SPF.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
bhoven didn't tell me who scroobal is. But I know that he is one of those who will know the real life person.
The real life person using internet moniker scroobal is not that famous, most forummers would have to google to know who he is.

If you want to know his real identity, you can ask me. If you don't want to know or don't believe or already know (hahaha), no matter.
My internet moniker has no credibility and internet monikers are not supposed to have credibility. This is a topical forum and we are supposed to post our opinions and knowledge and move on. LOL.

Nothing wrong with visiting HFJ, ethics part is about his boasts that freebies at night spots while he was an investigator was their "entitlement".

how you know that bhoven is one of those who will know the real life person as what you claims , the moment when you say that HK14k is me I already know that your words can't be trusted .

How you know scrobal ID ? by guessing ? Hearing from other ppl ? There's no proof to back up your claims . And how you know golden dragon is boasting about the HFJ ? Again there's no proof . We need proof not just words .

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like that lah, it can't be helped.
I can't be bothered about how clueless and oblivious they are or their relationship with their masters, it's the constant manipulating of ordinary Singaporeans by those who think they are the "elite" that irritates me no end.

They have to. There is nothing much for them to hold onto. All they can harp with their same kind is ..you know who was this guy and who was that guy..where he goes after this ..what became of him ..blah blah blah

Their Master kowtow only to money , lots of it and they are not part of the action.

They wished they had been a successful businessman rather than a serving dog or ex-serving dog and they can only see these typesrubbing shoulders, laughing along with their Master, rubbing each others back but NOT THEIR BACKS! hahahahha

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point about Raiders is utter rubbish and totally untrue.

That I don't know if its true or fake , cause I don't take it seriously . When raiders got promoted to moderator a few guys did PM me telling me you are jealous about raiders ( I don't want to mention who are those guys ) . I just told them even its real Im not interested to know cause its just Internet forum . I don't draw my own conclusion because of some rumors .

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't recall if he replaced GLK immediately after the latter was posted to MHA as Snr Director. When he was absorbed into Admin Service, many knew he wouldn't stay long in SPF.

What did he do that made the govt promote him so rapidly, and absorbed him into the Admin Service at such a young age.

jw5

Loyal
how you know that bhoven is one of those who will know the real life person as what you claims , the moment when you say that HK14k is me I already know that your words can't be trusted .

How you know scrobal ID ? by guessing ? Hearing from other ppl ? There's no proof to back up your claims . And how you know golden dragon is boasting about the HFJ ? Again there's no proof . We need proof not just words .

Actually the HK14K accusation was made by Crane, not me.
I simply took the opportunity to whack you one more time about the lies about Japan and the comatose wife. :biggrin:
Which of course former investigator GoldenDragon has no clue about. LOL

As for the other things, I say this again ok?
My internet moniker has no credibility and I do not have any agenda, hence you don't have to believe me and I don't have to tell you anything. LOL.

But let me tell you one thing.
Let's say your real name is John Tan Ah Kow AND you were concerned that your real identity would be made known to people. (Believe me, there are some who don't care that much about their real identity being revealed, but scroobal is not one of these people.)

It would be a source of concern for you if John, Tan, and Ah Kow started appearing in different posts at different times. (never YET at the same time hor)
Because that would mean that people who knew John Tan Ah Kow would know John Tan Ah Kow was you.

Have a happy national day. LOL.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did he do that made the govt promote him so rapidly, and absorbed him into the Admin Service at such a young age.

He must have impressed big bosses in MHA, SPF and maybe PSC. No idea what he implemented that he rose like a rocket. Path similar to Aubeck.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the HK14K accusation was made by Crane, not me.
I simply took the opportunity to whack you one more time about the lies about Japan and the comatose wife. :biggrin:
Which of course former investigator GoldenDragon has no clue about. LOL

As for the other things, I say this again ok?
My internet moniker has no credibility and I do not have any agenda, hence you don't have to believe me and I don't have to tell you anything. LOL.

But let me tell you one thing.
Let's say your real name is John Tan Ah Kow AND you were concerned that your real identity would be made known to people. (Believe me, there are some who don't care that much about their real identity being revealed, but scroobal is not one of these people.)

It would be a source of concern for you if John, Tan, and Ah Kow started appearing in different posts at different times. (never YET at the same time hor)
Because that would mean that people who knew John Tan Ah Kow would know John Tan Ah Kow was you.

Have a happy national day. LOL.

Lol .. How you know drifter is not staying in Japan ? Just because his clone sharing nick was exposed ? Lol . Jw5 you really not very bright after all :wink: 2 brothers here already visited me and I don't have to tell you who and explains the accusation . Yes maybe it's crane who claims that I am HK14k and you jump onto it just like when Ak claims I was not in Japan :wink: . No surprise .

You claims that scroobal are those who are concern about his ID being exposed , what about you ? Don't you worry ? :wink: . By the way , I don't think people here are concern about who's using what nick or shared what nick . End of the day it's just a forum . The most important thing is everyone can post what they wanted to post freely without having others to attack them or troll them . That's is the most important thing in forum . Everyone should be able to speak his mind ....flaming , trolling and accusation is not welcome thou .

jw5

Loyal
Lol .. How you know drifter is not staying in Japan ? Just because his clone sharing nick was exposed ? Lol . Jw5 you really not very bright after all :wink: 2 brothers here already visited me and I don't have to tell you who and explains the accusation . Yes maybe it's crane who claims that I am HK14k and you jump onto it just like when Ak claims I was not in Japan :wink: . No surprise .

You claims that scroobal are those who are concern about his ID being exposed , what about you ? Don't you worry ? :wink: . By the way , I don't think people here are concern about who's using what nick or shared what nick . End of the day it's just a forum . The most important thing is everyone can post what they wanted to post freely without having others to attack them or troll them . That's is the most important thing in forum . Everyone should be able to speak his mind ....flaming , trolling and accusation is not welcome thou .

Not going to address the drifter not in Japan and 2 brothers visiting you points for now, :rolleyes: because your second para is more interesting.
My honours was of the first class variety and my net worth is 7 figure, so I think I am "fairly" bright. LOL :rolleyes::biggrin:

Actually I'm not that worried about my ID being exposed. As mentioned earlier, no children or reputation, what is there to lose?
The worst that could happen is lose my life, and in any case, we all need an endgame, so nothing that much to fear too.
Trying hard not to be kiasu, kiasee, kiaboh, kiabor, kiachenghu.

You are right about everyone being able to post what they want. I also said that before, this is a topical forum and should not be restricted by common establishment standards.
But it would be different if there are those who claim that they are posting what they want, but are actually manipulating, deceiving, or pretending to be someone or something he's not. In such cases, flaming, trolling and accusations could and should follow.

You don't have to tell everyone everything, or answer every question, as this is not a court of law, but you wouldn't expect someone to lie blatantly or manipulate others for their own agendas or egos right? Not only with reference to you, this applies to all.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not going to address the drifter not in Japan and 2 brothers visiting you points for now, :rolleyes: because your second para is more interesting.
My honours was of the first class variety and my net worth is 7 figure, so I think I am "fairly" bright. LOL :rolleyes::biggrin:

Actually I'm not that worried about my ID being exposed. As mentioned earlier, no children or reputation, what is there to lose?
The worst that could happen is lose my life, and in any case, we all need an endgame, so nothing that much to fear too.
Trying hard not to be kiasu, kiasee, kiaboh, kiabor, kiachenghu.

You are right about everyone being able to post what they want. I also said that before, this is a topical forum and should not be restricted by common establishment standards.
But it would be different if there are those who claim that they are posting what they want, but are actually manipulating, deceiving, or pretending to be someone or something he's not. In such cases, flaming, trolling and accusations could and should follow.

You don't have to tell everyone everything, or answer every question, as this is not a court of law, but you wouldn't expect someone to lie blatantly or manipulate others for their own agendas or egos right? Not only with reference to you, this applies to all.

How you know that person is manipulating, deceiving, or pretending to be someone or something he's not ? there's no proof jw5 , You already fail many times as a clone hunter , so why don't just leave them alone as long as they contribute to this forum with their logical view and not trolling , flaming or accusations . those who are pro pap or pro opposition as long as they make sensible logical post , they should continue to post , if anyone think that their view are stupid then whack them with logic and prove them wrong . This is how a forum should be . Not just endless accusation , flaming and trolling or clone hunting .

jw5

Loyal
How you know that person is manipulating, deceiving, or pretending to be someone or something he's not ? there's no proof jw5 , You already fail many times as a clone hunter , so why don't just leave them alone as long as they contribute to this forum with their logical view and not trolling , flaming or accusations . those who are pro pap or pro opposition as long as they make sensible logical post , they should continue to post , if anyone think that their view are stupid then whack them with logic and prove them wrong . This is how a forum should be . Not just endless accusation , flaming and trolling or clone hunting .

One major clue is when they keep insisting how credible their internet monikers are or how respected they are and enjoy telling others who are credible and should be respected. Even if you know their identities, you may not even be able to prove anything unless they confess.

Whack them with logic? post #54 in this thread explains my thoughts about forummer GoldenDragon.
Another reason for my posts about him is that he sent me 2 private messages claiming he was from ISD, thinking that I would be in awe, impressed or afraid.
Unfortunately not.

In your case, there were many threads and posts previously exposing you as not being in Japan.
You know what you could have done since this is a topical forum? You could have simply kept silent (refused to admit or deny), admitted it without an apology (could have say "I lied, so?"), or admitted it with an apology. Even if the accusations were not true, can just deny and continue posting.

Instead you chose to play what is akin to "political games", which is similar to the games scroobal and GoldenDragon play, making themselves and their nicknames and agendas/egos the centre of attention instead of simply concentrating on the topics and the discussions, as a topical forum should be.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
One major clue is when they keep insisting how credible their internet monikers are or how respected they are and enjoy telling others who are credible and should be respected. Even if you know their identities, you may not even be able to prove anything unless they confess.

Whack them with logic? post #54 in this thread explains my thoughts about forummer GoldenDragon.
Another reason for my posts about him is that he sent me 2 private messages claiming he was from ISD, thinking that I would be in awe, impressed or afraid.
Unfortunately not.

In your case, there were many threads and posts previously exposing you as not being in Japan.
You know what you could have done since this is a topical forum? You could have simply kept silent (refused to admit or deny), admitted it without an apology (could have say "I lied, so?"), or admitted it with an apology. Even if the accusations were not true, can just deny and continue posting.

Instead you chose to play what is akin to "political games", which is similar to the games scroobal and GoldenDragon play, making themselves and their nicknames and agendas/egos the centre of attention instead of simply concentrating on the topics and the discussions, as a topical forum should be.

post #54 do not mean anything jw5 . Even if GD did PM you telling you he's from Isd ,it does not proof anything . He did not mean to impressed you or make you scare of him , why are you so sensitive ?

In what way am I playing " political game " ? As I mention above , you are too sensitive which might cause you to come to your own conclusion . Why should I admit things that I never do ? To make you guys feel good about yourself ? For your information , I don't have any agenda or ego . And I don't crave for attention as you claims . I'm more interested to whack illogical posting and whack religious nuts .

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cass888 - Thanks. The 2 current DCPs also LMS - Rajakumar and Hoong. They 'arrived' in their early 50s. WHK much younger.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHK was unique. He was at one time only acting AC but was appointed as acting CP over the heads of NBG and another SAC (may be Rajakumar) whenever KBH was away.

cass888 - Thanks. The 2 current DCPs also LMS - Rajakumar and Hoong. They 'arrived' in their early 50s. WHK much younger.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, forummer scroobal was a former police scholar ok, with double degrees and now working for a company based overseas. .....:biggrin:

I think it should be possible for those with the resources or knowledge to find out who is who. What cannot understand was why they allow all the allegations on Sham and rmb to be posted and then claim they don't know who is behind it and only after the posts have appeared for such a long time.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I think it should be possible for those with the resources or knowledge to find out who is who. What cannot understand was why they allow all the allegations on Sham and rmb to be posted and then claim they don't know who is behind it and only after the posts have appeared for such a long time.

1. smokescreen - they already know.
2. they are not really that bothered to find out.