• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please stop filming me, I beg you

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not sinkie english. It's colloquial English and is perfectly acceptable in conversation. Teachers used it and that included ones with an Oxford BA.:cool:

This guy has a Master's degree in Management at Stanford University and his English is presumably perfectly acceptable to you too ?

Lim Swee Say (Chinese: 林瑞生; pinyin: Lín Ruìshēng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Lîm Sūi-seⁿ, born 13 July 1954) was educated in Catholic High School and National Junior College, before being awarded a Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Scholarship in 1973 to study in the United Kingdom at Loughborough University. He graduated with first class honours in electronics, computer and systems engineering in 1976. In 1991, Lim completed a Master's degree in Management at Stanford University.

If you are wrong, please admit it. Don't come and tell me that it is ok because you were formerly taught such english by sinkie teachers with BA from Oxford.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you are wrong, please admit it. Don't come and tell me that it is ok because you were formerly taught such english by sinkie teachers with BA from Oxford.

If you want to split hairs, I can't stop you. If we spent our time picking on minor issues such as this, there'll be very little space for anything else.

There is probably not a single thread in this forum where someone could not pick out a typo, a careless mistake, poor sentence structure and grammatical errors. Just look at your own posts.

You should be helping me with the gross errors that matter instead of trying to undermine my efforts.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple. get his company and home phone. all forummers here call his companny or his home at odd hours a few times for all sort of enquiries . glue up his company letter box. make lots of stupid enquireis to his company,. let him has a taste of his bullying and know what fear is like. this @sshole bully is just showing fake remorse. seen too many of this asshole. pretend to be contrite only when he is cornered. real sh!tty

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy has a Master's degree in Management at Stanford University and his English is presumably perfectly acceptable to you too ?

Lim Swee Say (Chinese: 林瑞生; pinyin: Lín Ruìshēng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Lîm Sūi-seⁿ, born 13 July 1954) was educated in Catholic High School and National Junior College, before being awarded a Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Scholarship in 1973 to study in the United Kingdom at Loughborough University. He graduated with first class honours in electronics, computer and systems engineering in 1976. In 1991, Lim completed a Master's degree in Management at Stanford University.

Talent extraordinaire, oh my goose, we are paying..how much?? for this ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug oh my googe! or oh my gourd!...:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simple. get his company and home phone. all forummers here call his companny or his home at odd hours a few times for all sort of enquiries . glue up his company letter box. make lots of stupid enquireis to his company,. let him has a taste of his bullying and know what fear is like. this @sshole bully is just showing fake remorse. seen too many of this asshole. pretend to be contrite only when he is cornered. real sh!tty

Why not you do it and post it here for all so we can do it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the family found out that Police cannot do anything and $100k is unlikely. Hopefully the magistrate can help.

Actual compensation will be much lower. The $100k is a psychological number to scare the shit out of Alan.

Anyway, it's better to forgo the money and let Alan go to jail. A criminal record will teach him a lesson.

Also, I don't see him wriggling out of this one, unless he's as well known as Woffles Wu or Quan Yi Fong.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, the assailant, a well known and respected Maths teacher, died a couple of years ago so a similar opportunity will never present itself again.

Since you are the fan of LKY's books, why not sponsor every forumner here his book. All of us can throw the "hard truth" book into your face to bring back that nostalgic feelings of yours. Win Win situation.

jw5

Loyal
I beg to differ. If yours has the Sim Lim Square blacklisted label on it, it isn't our fault and in case you dun yet know, mine BTW, FYI, is an icon. :biggrin:

Yeah he is, he is the talk of the town now, even among supermarket cashiers............

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the best chance to torture a real life sinkie ball-less lowshit loser.

Last edited: