• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please stop filming me, I beg you

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best option in dealing with this chap is to get people to ambush him at his workplace or near his home. Give him a good beating by accusing him of bonking someone's wife. That way, he may conclude kena hamtam coz of mistaken identity.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the family found out that Police cannot do anything and $100k is unlikely. Hopefully the magistrate can help.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, to each his own, what we want to do or how we want to project our nonsensical internet monikers.
And how best to show how nonsensical internet monikers are than on someone who considers his as sacred and infallible.

I beg to differ. If yours has the Sim Lim Square blacklisted label on it, it isn't our fault and in case you dun yet know, mine BTW, FYI, is an icon. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
screw him ...shuff some rotten rot into his stinky ass.

This is political correctness gone mad! :eek:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Alan did. If it helps the intern improve his performance, then it's all worthwhile.

Being smacked about the head is something that many of us were subjected to in school. In Sec 2, I had 40 exercise books thrown at my face. There were supposed to be 41 in the pile but I didn't pass up my homework which is what triggered the assault.

My maths grades improved significantly after that incident and I did all my homework diligently from then on.

There should be more like Alan in this world. It will help lift the skill levels of the sinkie workforce.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Alan did. If it helps the intern improve his performance, then it's all worthwhile.

Being smacked about the head is something that many of us were subjected to in school. In Sec 2, I had 40 exercise books thrown at my face. There were supposed to be 41 in the pile but I didn't pass up my homework which is what triggered the assault.

My maths grades improved significantly after that incident and I did all my homework diligently from then on.

There should be more like Alan in this world. It will help lift the skill levels of the sinkie workforce.

Whoever it was that "assaulted" you, it sud hv got you to eat the 41 exercise books. What a wasted opportunity, or we cud hv a genius amongst us now. LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Whoever it was that "assaulted" you, it sud hv got you to eat the 41 exercise books. What a wasted opportunity, or we cud hv a genius amongst us now. LOL

Sadly, the assailant, a well known and respected Maths teacher, died a couple of years ago so a similar opportunity will never present itself again.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, the assailant, a well known and respected Maths teacher, died a couple of years ago so a similar opportunity will never present itself again.

You surely can find another well-known and respected Maths teacher who is alive now, surely. Dun u want to be a genius?

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Pass up' is sinkie English. It was originally intended to describe the 'passing of exercise books from the back rows of the class up to the front so that the teacher can collect them'

The correct word should be: but I didn't hand in my homework

Cheers :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
'Pass up' is sinkie English. It was originally intended to describe the 'passing of exercise books from the back rows of the class up to the front so that the teacher can collect them'

The correct word should be: but I didn't hand in my homework

Cheers :biggrin:

It's not sinkie english. It's colloquial English and is perfectly acceptable in conversation. Teachers used it and that included ones with an Oxford BA.:cool:

T

TuaBui

tr

The supervisor of an IT company who was filmed hitting the head of his intern repeatedly has surfaced to explain his actions.

Alan Lee, the abuser caught in the act, explained that he saw himself in the younger intern and had wanted to teach him because the intern was like a younger brother to him.

According to a Lian He Zao Bao report, the abused intern had joined Encore eServices’s Jurong East office three years ago as an undergraduate. His salary was just $500 a month despite him putting in 12 hours a day, and he was not given any benefits or leave.

Since the incident, the intern has received 4 job offers, including one that pays $3,000 a month.

Meanwhile, the family of the intern, who remains unnamed, is reportedly demanding $100,000 in compensation for lost wages over the years from Mr Lee.

This figure, said a family member, is based on a graduate’s $1,000 starting pay for the first year, plus an increment of $500 per month a year later, plus bonuses and unpaid leave.

Both the Ministry of Manpower and the police are reportedly investigating the case.

On a side note, the young intern was lucky to have been treated only as a “younger brother”. Had Lee treated him as a wife……..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays, things are softer, since they learn from the west.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You dont go around blowing your wisdom..sure, my teachers had ruler that is thick & long & would not hesitate to give you 'six of the best', you get pinched on the ear till its red, you get to stand in the corner with a chalk in your mouth., fail your tests, your exercise book gets thrown out of the windows & the school has three stories...our chekgu & our Chinese Language teacher does that, we do not go home & complain to the parents or we will get another round of trashing, this has its benefits & drawbacks, either we grew up to be upright, respectful, moral right people or we become a coward, resentful person or even rebellious one & with this ingrained fear & mental weakness..we take it on another..the wife & then children & may perpetuate it...but most of us, grow up good.

THE POINT IS, IT IS MORALLY WRONG TO HIT YOUR EMPLOYEE IN THE OFFICE...this has nothing to do with what you are saying...It is morally wrong..I work for you, you lay hand on me...see what you will get... the same reaction you accidentally kicked an animal..I will instinctively reply..you hit me to improve my performance..come off it...don't spout nonsense...we are not school kids..

After I have 'replied' to you, I go see a doctor for a medical report, then make a police report & then go to M.O.M., make a report...I know my rights., try hitting me.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
THE POINT IS, IT IS MORALLY WRONG TO HIT YOUR EMPLOYEE IN THE OFFICE...this has nothing to do with what you are saying...It is morally wrong..I work for you, you lay hand on me...see what you will get... the same reaction you accidentally kicked an animal..I will instinctively reply..you hih get to improve my performance..come off it...don't spout nonsense...we are not school kids..

The intern is more than just an employee. He's like a younger brother to Alan. The workplace at this company is like family gathering. There may be a bit of smacking going on once in a while but it's nothing more than a family squabble. My older brother used to hit me too. He's still my brother and I still respect him.