• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please stop filming me, I beg you

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya? Look at Lee Hisen Loong, Lim Boon Heng and George Yeo pathetic sobby look during election, and before that they were cocky and knew no apology to Singaporeans. Never show pity to a trapped snake, once he is released again, he will crush your bones in cul-de-sac.

I think laksaboy is right..probably kena bully by wife at home and vent anger outside. Likewise for LHL, LBH etc

jw5

Loyal
Could be that he was bullied by someone else (wife? client?) so he vented his frustration on the intern. Goes down the bullying food chain.

Oh, you mean bully, bullier and bulliest isit? I see, I see................ :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella should not be physically touched. Such bully are really balless bastard who have no remorse for their actions.

His saying of sorry is fake as this bastard do nort have any means of remorse ,his show of him being aggressive in bullying others is just a balless way to relief himself on his own stress by taking it out on others.

This fucker must be subjected to long time pyschological bullying so that he cannot sleep, eat or even shit daily.

The first thing ppl who want to start the pyschological torture on this bastard is to stalk him in his daily life and make him so scare to even leave his home.

Next is to really create all the usual torture like constant calling and harressing him on his phone and to leave a purposeful sign that he is constantly being watched.

O.K who want to start the ball rolling on this bastard?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is his mobile number? I need to apply internship for my daughter at his company. She is very timid and never fight back.

jw5

Loyal
What is his mobile number? I need to apply internship for my daughter at his company. She is very timid and never fight back.

Not surprising considering what an annoyingly cocksure wiseass her father is. :rolleyes::biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
01ac69c4.jpg

“I just have a request. Please do not video," he said.

“I am afraid. I am really afraid.”[/COLOR]

You fucking cheebye kia still have the right to request? Fuck you to your 18th generation understand! May you and your next 3 generations live in fear of someone doing the same thing to them you cheebye kia.

jw5

Loyal
At least I dun get screwed by a ball. How that is even possible, it must be classified as paranormal. :eek::rolleyes:

Aiyah, to each his own, what we want to do or how we want to project our nonsensical internet monikers.
And how best to show how nonsensical internet monikers are than on someone who considers his as sacred and infallible.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paedophiles tend to be victims of child abuse themselves when they were young..

Maybe Alan was abused physically by his old Boss when he himself was an intern 20 years ago..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be that he was bullied by someone else (wife? client?) so he vented his frustration on the intern. Goes down the bullying food chain.

Hmm maybe like how Ho Jinx bullied Pinky at home and Pinky in return slapped Dhana to vent his anger..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fella should not be physically touched. Such bully are really balless bastard who have no remorse for their actions.

His saying of sorry is fake as this bastard do nort have any means of remorse ,his show of him being aggressive in bullying others is just a balless way to relief himself on his own stress by taking it out on others.

This fucker must be subjected to long time pyschological bullying so that he cannot sleep, eat or even shit daily.

The first thing ppl who want to start the pyschological torture on this bastard is to stalk him in his daily life and make him so scare to even leave his home.

Next is to really create all the usual torture like constant calling and harressing him on his phone and to leave a purposeful sign that he is constantly being watched.

O.K who want to start the ball rolling on this bastard?

In another words, he is a total sinkie.. there are many in this forum who behaves like him.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone hits you and you use a purely defensive martial art to retaliate (e.g. aikido), will that count as assault on your part?
/QUOTE]

Aikido can dislocate his wrist and arm joint, he only slap you, Police will charge you for grevious hurt. Bro GD know more about this.

I think block and slap him till forget his name safer.

Best not to break, fracture or dislocate. Yes, that falls under 'grievous hurt' which may get you incarcerated. IO and DPP will have to ascertain whether excessive force was used. If your attacker attacks you without a weapon, you have a weaker case. If he attacks you with one, and you caused him 'grievous hurt' in defending yourself, you are more likely to be given the benefit of doubt.