• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Help!!! How can i do this legally???

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, please help me on this issue.
i have a stable income of about 60K per year. but i need some cash to help my family. i don't like to borrow from bank and also they don't approve me of borrow a large some of money. Please don't advice me to sell away my flat.

i have seek advice form a friend, he told me to accept his idea. that is marrige a China wife who can afford hard cash to me yet not so rich to get a PR herself. that is marrige for convevient whcih is not legal in Singapore.

Now i accept this idea, but i will marriage any nation woman who can pay me the best price if i can help her get PR.

any suggestion?

Thanks you very much.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro surely if you earn 60k/yr , you dont need to resort to this. have u tried borrowing from relatives or friends?

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The options depend on how much is required, when it's needed and your constraints (like not selling your home)

Consider the Risk :
You get caught --> You end up in jail --> lose your job --> loss of stable income --> finally your family will be affected when they find out what you've sacrificed.

If you need 10s of thousands and don't need it immediately, you can try to put it together without risking jail-time. EzyCash, borrow from frens, rent out a room, rent out the whole flat and stay with a friend, squeeze out savings, sell your car/bike if u have one... etc. It's not easy, but that's what makes it a sacrifice. At least it won't come back to haunt you after the tough times are over.

If it's in the 100s of thousands, even the marriage of convenience can't help. Then you may have to reconsider your constraints.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a stable income of about 60K per year. but i need some cash to help my family. i don't like to borrow from bank and also they don't approve me of borrow a large some of money. Please don't advice me to sell away my flat.

i have seek advice form a friend, he told me to accept his idea. that is marrige a China wife who can afford hard cash to me yet not so rich to get a PR herself. that is marrige for convevient whcih is not legal in Singapore.

Now i accept this idea, but i will marriage any nation woman who can pay me the best price if i can help her get PR.

any suggestion?

Thanks you very much.

Don't think it is worth the risk.

Think about it again.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

any suggestion?

Thanks you very much.

Jake,

Can't be legally done. What you're asking for is how to do illegally and get away with it.

With $60k/year of stable income, you shold have no pob getting a credit line from bank. 2x monthly income should get you 10k. If you need more, apply from a couple of banks. Not that I encourage it... but at least it's legal.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are asking for advice to do illegal stuff legally? Not a chance.

But try Leegally, at least we have seen it demonstrated in court and won.

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you try finding a part time job to earn extra money (on top of the $60K) this is better than doing something illegal :biggrin:

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start an adult website. :p

Thanks for the advice.

and also thank all brothers who reply to this post.

Have talked to the china girl and my "friend", she cannot afford to pay the amount i reqest which is SGD 100k upfront and later when she get PR another 100k only.

look like i have to advertise on ST to get good candidate.
Just wondering oversea woman from asia can marriage themselves to get money, why not singapore man leh???? i am helping singapore to bring in foreign income leh.

hope i can get the money by end of sep. if not i have to apply for multiple credit card which i do not hope to do so.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
if not i have to apply for multiple credit card which i do not hope to do so.

Never...never fall into such a pit...else it will be very very difficult for you to climb up if u r behind in yr payments.:eek: If you have the means to make 60K and need cash so urgently...surely any reputable financial instituion will love to have yr u as their client. Try approaching them for a fixed short term loan which carries less interest.

Never resort to illegally means to obtain the $$$$ u need as if and when u are caught , yr family will suffer the consequences wif u. Regards.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice.

and also thank all brothers who reply to this post.

Have talked to the china girl and my "friend", she cannot afford to pay the amount i reqest which is SGD 100k upfront and later when she get PR another 100k only.

Honestly, don't bother. They don't have that much money to give and even if they have, they would have picked US to go to then. I've read cases of Singaporean men being caught for doing this and at most they receive 5 K from these PRC women.

You really won't get much.

nicolewong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore PR or citizenship is quite easy to get especially when the applicant is chinese. The asking price SGD 100K is not realistic :wink: