• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planning to get Sony Nex 7 Mirrorless Camera..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, you are so clueless about camera, LOL

hahaha, jiawei better than tuakang, ur mouth spouting nonsense also, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You never see our Tuayapeh signature ? You supposed to stay in Thailand thread . Like that is consider tuakang or dishonest ? Lol ...lol ..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never see our Tuayapeh signature ? You supposed to stay in Thailand thread . Like that is consider tuakang or dishonest ? Lol ...lol ..

Sorry, Tuakang King this title goes to you, I will never overtake your this position, whahahahaha.....

So when going back Japan? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Or you are back for good? whahahahahaha

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I need to get a cameral. The old one is already 6 years old but still in good condition. Not a professional. Just need something that is good for both day and night, nothing fanciful. Any recommendation? Budget less than $1000.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, Tuakang King this title goes to you, I will never overtake your this position, whahahahaha.....

So when going back Japan? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Or you are back for good? whahahahahaha

You even dont have any idea who you talking to now :wink: . Lol ... So why are you in this thread ? You supposed to hide in Thailand thread .lol ...lol ...lol .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, I need to get a cameral. The old one is already 6 years old but still in good condition. Not a professional. Just need something that is good for both day and night, nothing fanciful. Any recommendation? Budget less than $1000.
Olympus E-PL2

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You even dont have any idea who you talking to now :wink: . Lol ... So why are you in this thread ? You supposed to hide in Thailand thread .lol ...lol ...lol .

You cant even prove yourself you are not tuakang yaosiu Drifter, so what are you talking about? whahahaha, funny sia

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cant even prove yourself you are not tuakang yaosiu Drifter, so what are you talking about? whahahaha, funny sia

What's there to prove to you ? You are nothing here for anyone to proof anything to you . You are just a point whore who refused to even spend $20 in this forum . Just know how to whore for free points .lol..lol .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's there to prove to you ? You are nothing here for anyone to proof anything to you . You are just a point whore who refused to even spend $20 in this forum . Just know how to whore for free points .lol..lol .
Yah lor, you no need to prove yourself you in Japan also. You are really a moron siah, instead of proving you actually in Japan, you spend so much time discredit yourself even more in this forum. I got so many laojiaos pm me calling you a moron, lunatic, delusional, they all laughing like fuck, whahahahah.....

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor, you no need to prove yourself you in Japan also. You are really a moron siah, instead of proving you actually in Japan, you spend so much time discredit yourself even more in this forum. I got so many laojiaos pm me calling you a moron, lunatic, delusional, they all laughing like fuck, whahahahah.....

Oh .. Now trying to make yourself delusional by saying people support you here ? LOL ..lol . Paging for Doberman :wink: lol . What needed to proof already been done by our master . You are just nothing to him now . Our team is just to whack you hard here :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh .. Now trying to make yourself delusional by saying people support you here ? LOL ..lol . Paging for Doberman :wink: lol . What needed to proof already been done by our master . You are just nothing to him now . Our team is just to whack you hard here :wink:
Hahaha, you really have no idea whats going on, kenna fooled also dunno, omg.....

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

DSLR - Sony A57
About $1k. This camera is grossly underrated. You can never find a better DSLR at this price at the moment.

Compact - Sony RX100
About $900. Pocket Rocket! Some people find it pricey for a compact but after you use it, you will have a different opinion. Where else can you find a super compact camera with 20.2 megapixels 1.0 type CMOS sensor and F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens. You can carry it anywhere and use it day or night.

Mirrorless - Only Nex 7 can make it but its over your budget.

I personally will not go for Olympus cameras.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DSLR - Sony A57
About $1k. This camera is grossly underrated. You can never find a better DSLR at this price at the moment.

Compact - Sony RX100
About $900. Pocket Rocket! Some people find it pricey for a compact but after you use it, you will have a different opinion. Where else can you find a super compact camera with 20.2 megapixels 1.0 type CMOS sensor and F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens. You can carry it anywhere and use it day or night.

Mirrorless - Only Nex 7 can make it but its over your budget.

I personally will not go for Olympus cameras.
You Sony fan ahh, Me Oly fan, hahaha... both ok lah, but i prefer Oly colour, thats the most important to me :smile:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Sony fan ahh, Me Oly fan, hahaha... both ok lah, but i prefer Oly colour, thats the most important to me :smile:

Yes I'm a Sony fan and I own A35, A57, Nex7 and RX100 with about 10 lenses. Don't ask me why I have so many. I just like to play with them

Sony cameras are fun to use, image quality is excellent and the features are way more advance than its competitors. Not many people use this brand because "Its a Sony" and not a Nikon or Canon. These cameras have a lot of features but KNN Sony only focus on showcasing its Translucent Mirror Technology.

Last edited: