• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys Pinoys Pinoys...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread will be all about the talking of Pinoys.All bros here please don't open any more thread on Pinoys anymore.Just compile any data into here if you experience or met any things about Pinoys!!!Be it in Singapore or any other country.Be it in real life or on the net.Hope we can get to know more of this funny race as they are becoming the largest immigration in our country.We need to know them deep deep so that we know how to deal with them!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like we boycott foodcourts selling only halal chinese food to chinese pork eaters, we should also boycott any fastfood outlets that employ have pinoy only counter staff. First target is Wendy's at Lavender, crew all pinoy. Second one is Burger King at Marina, also all pinoy crew.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more and more stalls in the foodcourts these days selling Pinoy food. I look at the way they prepare the food and I think they're damn unhygenic!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very hard to describe. You must experience for yourself. Go to Lucky Plaza on weekends and explore the upper floors.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoy_dog-eaters.jpg

"We love dog meat!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are more and more stalls in the foodcourts these days selling Pinoy food. I look at the way they prepare the food and I think they're damn unhygenic!

The number of Pinoy and Burmese food stalls is rapidly increasing. You can see them in many parts of the island.

Gone are the days when they're just niche cuisines at Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza.

In economics, supply exists to meet demand. And food reflects demographic reality.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like we boycott foodcourts selling only halal chinese food to chinese pork eaters, we should also boycott any fastfood outlets that employ have pinoy only counter staff. First target is Wendy's at Lavender, crew all pinoy. Second one is Burger King at Marina, also all pinoy crew.

And on the topic of fast food: even fast food's quality has dropped.

For example, Long John Silvers. Once upon a time it was very nice.
Now they're stingy with the batter, and the chicken/fish is so rock hard that it bends the sharp tips of a plastic fork.
The batter also has a burnt, 'plastic' smell.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pinoys damn yaya when they got this title! :oIo:

PH: World's best country in business English

PH-WorldsbestcountryinbusinessEnglish2.png

Well, people will now have to think twice before mocking Pinoys' use of the English language.

The Philippines was named the world’s best country in business English proficiency, even beating the United States, according to a recent study by GlobalEnglish Corporation.

GlobalEnglish has released early this month the results of its annual Business English Index (BEI), the only index that measures business English proficiency in the workplace.

For 2012, results showed that from 76 represented countries worldwide, only the Philippines attained a score above 7.0, "a BEI level within range of a high proficiency that indicates an ability to take an active role in business discussions and perform relatively complex tasks."

“This is particularly interesting because the Philippines, a country with one-tenth of the population of India, recently overtook India as a hub for call centers. Over 400,000 Filipinos are now employed in call centers, roughly 50,000 more than in India,” the study said.

read here!!!

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ph--world-s-best-country-in-business-english.html

And look at their comment carefully below this article!!!Knn, i read already sibei tulang PUKE CHAO NUA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now they are cursing us Chinese...well done!!!===>>> (Anything related to China is the worst of all)

PH-WorldsbestcountryinbusinessEnglish1.png

Guys look at this Pinoy more yaya!Now they are thinking they are the king of the English language... what we are going to beg them become part of us Chinese just because they are now the number one English speaking nation.KNN PUKEEEEEE!!!!!!

PH-WorldsbestcountryinbusinessEnglish3.png

And last but not least, wah lau... passing English like so proud until they are like flying to the heaven for goodness sake!!!
Please hor...English is not even their own mother tongue!And, their English not really that fancy anyway.Kana Sai!

PH-WorldsbestcountryinbusinessEnglish4.png

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bonk more Pinay Pub cunts..

Do it for Singapore.. Do it for your fellow 40% who lost their jobs to these Pinoys..

Do it for your fellow 40% who were bullied by these Pinoys in their workplaces..

Consider this as our sacrifice to the Nation..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinay chicks are very jealous and possessive.

Good luck trying to get rid of them if they have taken a fancy to you.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
First thing first, get rid of all Filipinos Domestic workers..............

then target the nurses next.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I agree that the infestation remains unabated, I still cannot fathom why we have to have so many Flippers (who aren't maids & nurses) and their entire families here.
Seriously are they the last word in waiters, fastfood service staff, hotel staff and such? They irritate you with their chatter, bad manners and their attitudes. From initially supplying seamen and domestic help to the world, the PH has done nothing to impress the world. Why does the govt still let them come in droves and live in our HDB estates. OBTW, the number of Burmese is also alarmingly large. Worse still, they don't speak English as well as the flippers, dress strange and have some pastey stuff they smear on their cheeks like a badge of honor. Go home lah. I mean even the IT anehs from India know that SG does not need their expertise anymore - so they come in under the guise of the bigger banks and such.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bonk more Pinay Pub cunts..

Do it for Singapore.. Do it for your fellow 40% who lost their jobs to these Pinoys..

Do it for your fellow 40% who were bullied by these Pinoys in their workplaces..

Consider this as our sacrifice to the Nation..

hi there

1. bro, i would dirty my dick on that load of shit!
2. brown & unwashed there.
3. just like some shit!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
akunei said:

Don't be stupid la. Wait u go hospital no one help you to clean your shit and urine.

You should direct your hatred at those Pinoys taking the executive level jobs in admin, sales and customer service.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nurses are alright. A Pinay nurse once flirted with me, complimenting on my muscles and complexion before sticking a needle into my arm.

Sucks to be you if you're a Sinkie and are interested in a nursing career, but to me, at least, being a nurse is a shit job due to long hours and mandatory shift work. Being constantly around suffering and death will also eat away at your nerves.

When you choose a job, do it because you like what you do, and not because the government tells you it is the 'next big thing' (remember the hype regarding life sciences in the early 2000s?), or your friends are doing well in that line of work, or because 'you have no choice'. You will be miserable, and eventually suffer from career burnout and/or low morale, guaranteed.

For a start, do the Myers-Briggs test.
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/myers-briggs.htm

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid la. Wait u go hospital no one help you to clean your shit and urine.

You should direct your hatred at those Pinoys taking the executive level jobs in admin, sales and customer service.

What if the Pinoy nurse work hard and got promoted to executive nurse, does it means that now she is qualified to be hated?