• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys Pinoys Pinoys...

huayingxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at MBS and having tea at the arcade at 'high society'. Staff were majority pinoy and if u enjoy pick a boo, this is the rite place. They have to bend and serve as the table were extremely low. Get to see at least 1/2 ball

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy. Descendants of American sailors and maids.

Put in crudely: 1. No.1 world mail order bride scam
2. No.1 world half breeds in the world
3. No.1 world remmitance scamming in the internet
4. Since 1521, being screwed by Magellan and
McArthur and Yamashita. Now by tourists from all over.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
The economy in the USA must be in a very bad shape that even Filipino-Americans are migrating to Singapore!

4687.jpg

Agent Name: Michele Cabasug
Agent Reg. No.: R001062Z

Remark: I have been actively servicing the Western Expatriate community for past few years. I specialize in Black and White Colonial Bungalows, Conservaton Peranakan Historical homes, break leases and family placements. I am originally from Honolulu, Hawaii and lived in the San Francisco Bay Area before I came to Singapore. Having 3 small children I understand family layouts in terms of the need for garden and baby safe child friendly interiors. I am extremely transparent in my negotiations with tenants, landlords and co-broking agents so that that its a win-win situation for all parties involved.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a Filipino-American talks about moving to Singapore to work and he can easily make US$50K a year. It's also easy to get work permits for US citizens.

The topic about moving to Singapore starts at 5:22.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ekdogtXcXVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like about the Pinoys but I have the impression through mingling with them that they love and are proud of their own country (though poor and under developed) more so than we Sinkies do!

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like about the Pinoys but I have the impression through mingling with them that they love and are proud of their own country (though poor and under developed) more so than we Sinkies do!

This is about level thinking. Some people only look at things on the surface. Just like wearing branded stuff on body. Easily criticize or condemn others just for the sake of doing so.

I would think that in this forum...many people belong to this category.