• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to Mr. Tan Kin Lian

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng has already staked his reputation on this. Unlike others who talk or opine only (including myself), Meng Seng is not only encouraging and supporting a potential winning candidate to stand for election, he himself has proved his own faith and worth by standing for election before and will no doubt stand for election again.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can support him, anyway he is a lot better than prataman. Just hope that he don't get so much salary when he become the president.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can support him, anyway he is a lot better than prataman. Just hope that he don't get so much salary when he become the president.

Thats PAP style, they will offer 2 choices, a donkey and a donkey with lipstick and both will come from the PAP stable.

The not so smart Singaporean will surmise that the donkey with lipstick is better and that he was actually given a choice.

And like the legendary Lee Clan and Goh Chok Tong and PAP MPs, they offered to donate their lawsuit winnings to charity and not accept their paypackets when the salaries were increased on 2 occasions.

Tan Kin Lian is doing the same and trusted PAP approach that sotongs here will fall for.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tan Kin Lian is doing the same and trusted PAP approach that sotongs here will fall for.

Very intriguing that TKL, the person helping investors seek redress, is now the donkey with the lipstick that sotongs will fall for. I wonder how the aunties and uncles who lost their life savings will react if you stood up at Speaker's Corner and read your post aloud.

Ooopps, I forgot, you are a well-connected public figure and need to be anonymous otherwise you cannot post anymore ...

E-Jay

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

For better or worse I believe that TKL has broken the PAP rule of " Omerta ". His seniority within the NTUC would indicate a senior position within the PAP party structure which is even more classified then "Area 51"

He has taken the red pill for whatever reason. The opposition as it stands in Singapore should be willing to accept ex PAP, ex establishment etc etc. The risks of course is that any Ex PAP if senior enough will be come a "shit magnet" if he choses to leave and break "Omerta" . I believe Mr Chua is the first step.

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the time to discuss this, you are giving Mr Tan unnecessary trouble.

1. The minibond fiasco is not resolved yet.

2. It will give others free bullets to shoot at him.

3. There is always a better time later.

Wrong timing, wrong setting, it will be a disaster.

Dear Zombie,

Initially, I would think that the likelihood of presidential elections would be more probable due to the ripe age of our present president.

But the economy has unexpectedly nose-dive and by the things that are going on, with PAP moving forward the budget for next, it is HIGHLY PROBABLE that they would just throw money during Budget and announce elections later.

It happens in 2001, right after (3 months) 911, whereby PAP threw money by means of "off budget packages). PAP does not like uncertainties.

It also happen in 2006 whereby elections are held immediately after Budget, and polling day is so close to the collection of GST package!

Thus the signs are all here and I cannot ignore all these signs. I would better get everyone prepared for a super snap elections rather than wait for the unexpected to happens.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are getting personal. Let me know if you prepared to go down this line.

as ejay, he doesn't need too. he has all the clones at his disposal to do the nasties on u, scroo:biggrin: but since u r both reputable - and quite dubious, the nerd might think twice. but again, u might have stir his hive of clones to standby for relentless attacks.:p

his empress dogwager will be barking at u pretty soon:wink:

Spirit-Centred

Alfrescian
Loyal
All along through the many mild recessions of past years that last less than a year, the government just throw some money here and there, give some rebates on property taxes and encourage retraining and sit through the recessions. They are lucky all these while, but this time round is very serious because the world trade may come to a stand-still as NOL is already feeling it and expecting it to deepen. This time round may last more than 3 to 5 years and it may take a world war to solve it as happen in the 1930's recession to ram up huge demands and productions for war needs. If the government just introduce the same solutions they do in the past, they may not be able to sit through this recession without something adverse happening. Its time for a great change, great reformation of the running of government to overcome the current situation. Money alone may not be able to solve the current crisis. It may need a fundamental change in the way we think, the way we do things and the way we leads our lives. Moderation may be the key in whatever we do, so that everyone can prosper decently and the world finite resources are sustainable for the eternal survival of mankind. Excessive consumerism shall be the thing of the past, we should produce what we need to avoid these cycles of boom and burst. New leaders that embrace this fundamental change will succeed in the new world. Therefore a new set of alternative leaders are needed for Singapore to replace the current crop of money and profit oriented leaders.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. I am just quoting your old post in the old SBF in which you yourself told me you are a public figure and have to remain anonymous, thus unable to correspond via email with me. If you like, I can retrieve that post.

2. I know your writing style well enough and am not taking your bait.

E-Jay

Last edited:

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not getting personal, merely quoting your own words:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=172733.18

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Scroobal2 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">02/04/2008 20:10 </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">to: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">NgEjay <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 18 of 79 </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">172733.18 in reply to 172733.17 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">Bro, hope you understand. I am unfortunately a public figure and people would know me. I will not be able to function or provide anything once my identity is known.</td></tr></tbody></table>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal
For better or worse I believe that TKL has broken the PAP rule of " Omerta ". His seniority within the NTUC would indicate a senior position within the PAP party structure which is even more classified then "Area 51"

He has taken the red pill for whatever reason. The opposition as it stands in Singapore should be willing to accept ex PAP, ex establishment etc etc. The risks of course is that any Ex PAP if senior enough will be come a "shit magnet" if he choses to leave and break "Omerta" . I believe Mr Chua is the first step.
Locke

Tan Kin Lian is a decent man and so are many in the PAP. 90% were opted into the party and really are not the type of leaders that we associate with democracies around the world. If he was evil and the rest of the PAP were, we would have gone down in flames decades ago.

However Tan Kin Lian and 90% of the PAP chaps are pliable by nature and have been cajoled and incentived by the remuneration packages, iron clad career options etc to support one man and his family.

I know many people will not join PAP or its associates because they do not want to give their support tacit or otherwise to a system that is wrong in principle. Where do you think Tan Kin Lian was when Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew were languishing in Changi. Where do think associates that Devan Nair played out ended up.

Are you aware that you cannot hold a post in NTUC without the highest security clearence. Where do you think PAP houses its MPs that do not have commercial value. Are you aware that the payscale is identical to the Admin Service. Are you aware that there is a scheme where cross posting between the NTUC and Admin Service occurs.

You expect this man to work outside this system after collecting pay from the PAP for 30 years. Notice the classic PAP tacxtic of not accepting pay or donating law suist winning to charity. Old man did that, LHL, GCT foir pay increases.

Notice that Leong Sze Hian reticence on a subject that he used to write letters and grab attention on when the High Notes epsiode erupted.

Why do yhou think the PAP did not name the union that it created from scratch PAP Union but instead called it NTUC.

Old man forte was his ability to assess that Singaporeans are unable to connect the dots.

I can tell you the outcome of the Structured Notes Investigation by MAS right now. DBS will be fined the most on basis that they had the most vulnreable numbers in their books. Others will be at a lower level. If you do not fall into the vulnreable categorym, you will not see a penny. This is an unexpected financial event in our lifetime. Nobody expected this. The herd instinct is however very much part and parcel of our lives.

With your line of reasoning, we will end up with PAP endorsed, groomed and acceptable candidates providing "alternate view"

Are we looking for Mother Theresa or someone to shaft this govt and get back on the tracks of democracy. Are we looking for Einstein or someone who will destroy the dictatorial structures that have been built over 49 years that can be abused by a deranged individual.

Tan Kin Lian did not take the red pill. He is doing what he has done all his life. Being a decent coporate citizen. He did not make it to the MPs slate so it does tell me that this is an avenue that he likes.

Do you know what you want for this country.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All along through the many mild recessions of past years that last less than a year, the government just throw some money here and there, give some rebates on property taxes and encourage retraining and sit through the recessions. They are lucky all these while, but this time round is very serious because the world trade may come to a stand-still . This time round may last more than 3 to 5 years and it may take a world war to solve it as happen in the 1930's recession to ram up huge .

The deep rooted problems, in all these decades, under one party has caused peasant to be poor and remained poor forever.

The monies they sucked from us, through cpf, pigeon holes, hikes, encourage peasant to accept low wages, open floodgate for FT to make peasant jobless and unemployable, milking us from every possible angle they could, have proved ill under this serious global financial tsunami in history.

Peasants are jobless, left to dry in poverty and thus could not spur the economy to grow thru their spending. They could not spend and may even think thrice spending on basic necessities such as expensive housing, food, education and transport.

Whereas the ill-gotten monies that the pap took has been gambled away putting our cuntry reserve in the possible state of bankruptcy.

Vices are building up everywhere and run in every corner of Singapore. Murder cases when up, prostitution kept rising, HIV cases rises, Dengue case not falling, policemen working under stress, hospital overstreched, complacency sighted in govt dept, our prataman turned into wood and senile and his sicko are leading this cuntry like a company in the red.....

Lets keep TKL choice a secret until the situation is clearer from the pap side to avoid any unncessary jeopardy to his position when time comes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not getting personal, merely quoting your own words:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=172733.18

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Scroobal2 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">02/04/2008 20:10 </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">to: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">NgEjay <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 18 of 79 </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">172733.18 in reply to 172733.17 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">Bro, hope you understand. I am unfortunately a public figure and people would know me. I will not be able to function or provide anything once my identity is known.</td></tr></tbody></table>

You know what I mean and I know what I wrote. Tackle the issues rather than man. Why not tell us why you think there is an editorial team in Wayangparty.com and why you think the interview is real.

Do not try and avoid the issue again.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng,

Is your proposed petition to encourage TKL to take part in parliamentary elections or the presidential election?

Personally I would rather see TKL run in the PE. This may be a more effective way to get the ball rolling to encourage the electorate to seriously consider voting credible candidates who are not endorsed by PAP. If Chua Kim Yeow managed to get over 40% of the vote with very minimal campaigning (if any) heck Chua even went on public record to encourage the electorate to vote for OTC!!, then I think TKL stands quite a fair reasonable chance, assuming he does not fall into any of PAPs dirty trick potholes.

Cheers

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why then don't you start a petition for GMS? And while you are at it perhaps consider being his election agent/strategist?:smile:
'
I'd also strongly persuade and encourage all respondants to this petition to indicate support for Goh Meng Seng to stand for election again. As he has proven that he was capable of doing and scoring respectably in the last election, more maturity and improvement point to a better performance or evening crossing the winning line.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem as I see it now is that "PAP's stable" is very broad if you consider the whole Singapore Establishment. OTC was from PAP's inner select stable and yet he turned out to be a surprise of sorts. Ngiam Tong Dow would probably be tarred with the same PAP brush, even Tommy Koh & Ho Kwon Pin. So how? Perhaps a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. I guess we got to start somewhere and hope for the best.

Thats PAP style, they will offer 2 choices, a donkey and a donkey with lipstick and both will come from the PAP stable.

The not so smart Singaporean will surmise that the donkey with lipstick is better and that he was actually given a choice.

And like the legendary Lee Clan and Goh Chok Tong and PAP MPs, they offered to donate their lawsuit winnings to charity and not accept their paypackets when the salaries were increased on 2 occasions.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL was probably a PAP cadre going by the 'formbook'.

Dear Scroobal

Locke