• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perhaps MRT had improved, no?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if mrt indeed improved so what? Sinkies should be grateful?
Knn this is their job in the first place....and they pay themselves millions to do it.
We shoukd expect no less than tip top service without fail.
No wonder sinkies get fucked happily....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

The other day, it was packed like sardine. I was sandwiched in between. Behind me was a makchik with giant boobs and in front of me was another makcik with giant bums. Imagine my body contortion !:mad:
u never fart? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got up the MRT in City Hall Station traveling towards Jurong at 7.45am ...

I have a photo to prove ...
u got a foto there alrite ...

but can u prove dat ur foto was taken @ 7:45 am n going 2 jurong? ...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Maybe still not good enough, but it will be better under former soldier Desmond than former dutyfreeretailer Saw.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
if smrt can improve, tonight, i will fly to the moon...get it? fuck up company, throw the cronies into jail, i stand by what i wish for.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't the state-controlled media report that LEEgime would be spending at least S$1.1 billion of taxpayers' money over the next 5 years to improve our transport system?

With such huge expenditure, how can the MRT NOT improve?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Didn't the state-controlled media report that LEEgime would be spending at least S$1.1 billion of taxpayers' money over the next 5 years to improve our transport system?

With such huge expenditure, how can the MRT NOT improve?

You'll never know buddy, could be still studying new plans after 5 years.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo believe me la I'm no ib everyone knows

i was on an east-west train before 7:45am in sg 3 weeks ago, and i can "double confirm" your observation and photo evidence. i even posted about this on a separate thread previously. even with a free ride before 7:45am to get off at city hall, there were few takers. except for those working shifts and running food stalls that serve coffee and breakfast, sinkies wake up late and go to work late. they would rather go to work at morning peak hour from 8am to 9am than beating traffic to be at work early and ready. after showing up at work late, they would waste 30 minutes to an hour either waiting in line or sitting and idling for their "die die must have" breakfast. :rolleyes:

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MRT have generally improved from the last 2 years due to the increase frequency and improvement to maintenance. Only Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards will refuse to admit the truth

I don't like your politicizing of this thread so I just zapped you.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Year end human traffic is usually much lower than the rest of the year.....most of the FTS also head back to celebrate the holidaysnwith the families back in their homeland...you think anyone wanna hang around stinkapore???