• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People can still die from COVID-19 even if vaccinated and has no underlying medical conditions

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help it . I am dealing with low life here

Literally bottom 3% IQ of the general population
I agree.

The ill-informed, the gullible, the conspiracy theorists, the smart asses, the manipulative antivaxxers, the know-it all, self-proclaimed quacks, the crazies, the generally stupid....etc. They're all here because they have found a home to dump their shit in a place with no restrictions, no guardrails and no policies.

In other words, a great place for a shoot out between truth and misinformation. :tongue:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a PAP member?

Most likely these two shitstains (Porc and Dredd) are wannabe 'edgelords' from Reddit (r/singapore)

A cult made up of younger people who will inject any shit in themselves
just to be able to dine out, mingle, party and have a good time.

Anyone who doesn't vax is the enemy for them....although I bet they wouldn't have the stones to say half the shit they
say here to a Samster's face, because they'd end up with a fat lip or worse.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely these two shitstains (Porc and Dredd) are wannabe 'edgelords' from Reddit (r/singapore)

Anyone who doesn't vax is the enemy for them....although I bet they wouldn't have the stones to say half the shit they
Just STFU you two-bit quack and stay in hiding behind an ignore button. If you have any credibility, please come out and engage me lah!

Hurling insults and shouting abuse behind an ignore button.... Yeah... that's very brave. Farking loser!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this demonizing. There are also many shows that look at what shitbags Doctors are.

Sorry I have no interest in these bashing others ridiculing professions type shows. They are harmful to society in my opinion.

The USA is the culprit when it comes to causing social dysfunction and damaging cohesion. All in the name of "art" and "entertainment". Fuck the USA in this respect.

Maybe you're hesitant as it will shatter all your carefully managed perceptions of medicine as a "noble" profession.

Dopesick is based on a true story of how the Sackler family got middle America hooked on to opioids via their
so called wonder drug Oxycontin which is more powerful and addictive than morphine.

They marketed it as a pain management medication that was non-addictive as it had a 12-hour slow release system.
All bullshit of course....as the drugs didn't work they kept doubling the dosage and got more and more people
hooked and killed.

Guess who helped them sell this lie to the public.

DOCTORS.

And now they're helping Pharma sell their mRNA vaxes in pretty much the same way.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh ? Tot you not going to engage us anymore ?

why ? We hit a raw nerve ah

Shame is unbearable ah

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you're hesitant as it will shatter all your carefully managed perceptions of medicine as a "noble" profession.

Dopesick is based on a true story of how the Sackler family got middle America hooked on to opioids via their
so called wonder drug Oxycontin which is more powerful and addictive than morphine.

They marketed it as a pain management medication that was non-addictive as it had a 12-hour slow release system.
All bullshit of course....as the drugs didn't work they kept doubling the dosage and got more and more people
hooked and killed.

DOCTORS.

And now they're helping Pharma sell their mRNA vaxes in pretty much the same way.
Actually I get it . I have seen your type before

you are that resentful low SES shmuck that the system shoved to see a C Class subsidized clinic run by a foreign doctor of dubious qualification

no wonder u hate doctors

If only you had done better in life and can afford to see more senior doctors . Thank goodness I am senior enough to reject Low life scums like you .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

hooked and killed.

DOCTORS.

For the record Singapore doctors are trained to br very conservative with opipids. Liberal use of opioids for pain is a North American practice.

Oxycontin was never used in Singapore the same way as it was in the west.

So not ALL drs are that dumb.

The Sacklet story is a true story which I know well now having worked in Canada. Why need to watch a TV show about it? Oh right because you were lucky you live in Singapore where drs did not fall for the Sackler bullshit thats why you might not be familiar with this problem.

Opioid overdose deaths in Singapore is not a problem at all. Hardly ever seen. On the contrary if Singapore encounters a drug user high chance he is also a trafficker and Singapore courts will order him or her hanged.

As I mentioned hatred and mistrust of doctors does more harm than good in my opinion. I hope you never get sick with anything and get sent to hospital to get treated by drs you hate so much. Better make sure and tell your family your wishes not to and carry a card or legal document registered with the courts to order that none of the healthcare systrm lays one finger on you. I hope that will bring you peace and reassurance.

Cheers.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record Singapore doctors are trained to br very conservative with opipids. Liberal use of opioids for pain is a North American practice.

Oxycontin was never used in Singapore the same way as it was in the west.

So not ALL drs are that dumb.

The Sacklet story is a true story which I know well now having worked in Canada. Why need to watch a TV show about it? Oh right because you were lucky you live in Singapore where drs did not fall for the Sackler bullshit thats why you might not be familiar with this problem.

Opioid overdose deaths in Singapore is not a problem at all. Hardly ever seen. On the contrary if Singapore encounters a drug user high chance he is also a trafficker and Singapore courts will order him or her hanged.

As I mentioned hatred and mistrust of doctors does more harm than good in my opinion. I hope you never get sick with anything and get sent to hospital to get treated by drs you hate so much. Better make sure and tell your family your wishes not to and carry a card or legal document registered with the courts to order that none of the healthcare systrm lays one finger on you. I hope that will bring you peace and reassurance.

Cheers.
nayr69sg bro, I think you are missing his message. What the sicko is trying to say is that doctors are to be blamed for promoting mRNA vaccines which is in his mind is like Oxycontin.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
nayr69sg bro, I think you are missing his message. What the sicko is trying to say is that doctors are to be blamed for promoting mRNA vaccines which is in his mind is like Oxycontin.
No I got his message. Many people like to over generalize. Very common in the practice of demonizing.

It is like straight people are all anti LGBTQ.

I have said before that in medicine it is indeed a top down approach. Someone up there decides that the drs in their jurisdiction should practice one way. And the drs have to follow or else get in trouble.

Before I got into residency in Canada I had to pass several exams first. In some of the practical exams it was often asked this patient is in pain what are you going to do? Or simply patient presents with pain. The answer was to prescribe opioids to relieve pain. It is unacceptable in North America setting for patients to be in pain. From toothache to appendicitis to fracture femur all given opioids. I disagreed having trained and worked in SG. I could have gone around arguing my case with examiners. But I would have failed those exams.

Later in residency attitudes were starting to change somewhat with regards to liberal use of opioids and I did have discussion with my preceptors but generally the over riding idea was no patient should ever be in pain so opioids still had a place. Again I could have continued to plead my case but then I could fail my rotations.

Top down.

Blame the individual doctors? Medicine unfortunately in reality is not really truly somehing drs have full autonomy in practice. A lot of group think and top down orders from the top brass. And as you know @dredd Many drs very arrogant and my way or the highway.

Majority of lower rank and file like me we just do our best not to go against orders and also somehow keep our comscience and jobs.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I got his message. Many people like to over generalize. Very common in the practice of demonizing.

It is like straight people are all anti LGBTQ.

I have said before that in medicine it is indeed a top down approach. Someone up there decides that the drs in their jurisdiction should practice one way. And the drs have to follow or else get in trouble.

Before I got into residency in Canada I had to pass several exams first. In some of the practical exams it was often asked this patient is in pain what are you going to do? Or simply patient presents with pain. The answer was to prescribe opioids to relieve pain. It is unacceptable in North America setting for patients to be in pain. From toothache to appendicitis to fracture femur all given opioids. I disagreed having trained and worked in SG. I could have gone around arguing my case with examiners. But I would have failed those exams.

Later in residency attitudes were starting to change somewhat with regards to liberal use of opioids and I did have discussion with my preceptors but generally the over riding idea was no patient should ever be in pain so opioids still had a place. Again I could have continued to plead my case but then I could fail my rotations.

Top down.

Blame the individual doctors? Medicine unfortunately in reality is not really truly somehing drs have full autonomy in practice. A lot of group think and top down orders from the top brass. And as you know @dredd Many drs very arrogant and my way or the highway.

Majority of lower rank and file like me we just do our best not to go against orders and also somehow keep our comscience and jobs.
I hear you. Very unfair to blame doctors who are doing the biding from the top.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I hear you. Very unfair to blame doctors who are doing the biding from the top.

Yup. You are also in the same setup. So you also know the top says these are the rules you just gotta abide otherwise be prepared to have to defend why and be in for inconvenience and trouble. There is a difference between choosing to omit certain practices while causing no harm and going against the rules and doing the opposite which may cause harm. Often in practice this means guidelines say DON'T do X. But you choose to do X. This one quite clear cut. And this one usually gets drs in hot soup. If practice says DO X. But Dr decides not to do X. That one can have better chance of defending.

With the opioid case not giving opioids has never killed anybody.

Strangely while there is all this demonizing of the Sacklers and the opioid crisis etc. When a patient does come in with pain at the ER, and they are given opioids to the point they no longer have pain they are very THANKFUL. Meanwhile if you dont give opioids and they still have pain they get ANGRY. Seriously I have never met a patient in pain, who when I said no you are not getting opioids they go "oh thank you doctor for not risking to make me a opioid addict! I will take this pain!"

My preceptor used to say if I give him this dose of Hydromorphone right now will it make him a drug addict right away? ONE DOSE. I agreed no. So in the ER setting maybe there is a place. Problem is often upon discharge they are also given a weeks supply of oxycontin. LOL!

Things are not so simple lah.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you never get sick with anything and get sent to hospital to get treated by drs you hate so much. Better make sure and tell your family your wishes not to and carry a card or legal document registered with the courts to order that none of the healthcare systrm lays one finger on you.

I last saw a dr in 1994 and this is indeed one of my goals....to stay out of their grasp as far as possible.
Ive only met one honest dr in singapore and sadly this person relocated to NZ