• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People can still die from COVID-19 even if vaccinated and has no underlying medical conditions

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed you guys are still responding to TROLLS like Dredd and Porcaputtana.
I had them on 'Ignore' after a day because their main purpose is to get a reaction by talking shit.
And when you react, they win.

These fucks contribute nothing to the discussion. Use the ignore button and peace will follow.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a funny one...try and see if you can get the joke.

R1.jpg

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had them on 'Ignore' after a day because their main purpose is to get a reaction by talking shit.

These fucks contribute nothing to the discussion. Use the ignore button and peace will follow.

O please

You don't have the mental stamina or IQ to engage me

Safer for you to ignore . Everyone can see that you are a fake news coward :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's good to be ignored by conspiracy theorists.

Fark off to whatever hole you crawled out from you piece of shit. Who needs your half-farked "medical info". If we had listened to your advice, we wouldn't be where we are right now - 94% infected with no or mild symptoms.

You contribute nothing with your crazy shit posts. The last top conspiracy theorist here has now been reduced to starting a scam of "med beds". I wonder what other out-of-this world scam this mudderfarker will reduce to peddling...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke turns out to be that he ignored me but turns out he forgot the whole world can tune in to hear how I can fark him for his downright crazy conspiracies.

Farking loser of the highest order. :rolleyes:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I also don't get the joke . Factually the post is correct . Covid infection after mRNA vaccination does boost the immunity tremendously .

Maybe he posted in haste and did not realise he actually (for once) stated a true fact

What a retard :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I also don't get the joke . Factually the post is correct . Covid infection after mRNA vaccination does boost the immunity tremendously .

Maybe he posted in haste and did not realise he actually (for once) stated a true fact

What a retard :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
He hasn't a clue lah! You think he knows?

The farker talks like some big shit but cannot stand close scrutiny and did what all fraudsters do when caught - They beat a hasty retreat from those who know and bolted after one day of farking.

The scam of "med-beds" has been taken up by the other big conspiracy theory moron here. Wonder what other scam this mudderfarker will come up with. A device to beam you to space perhaps for some deep cleansing?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was little my mother would bring me to places you can’t afford to commemorate my birth

Now I am all grown i bring her to places you can’t afford to commemorate her birth

where do you and your Bangla boyfriend go? Jacks Place ?
U can bring your riches to your box. Like olden days , stack on top 7 layers.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the govt did not implement a law mandatory for everyone who is healthy to get jab?
Eg. HepB vaccine is mandatory right?

Because im in essential service, need to get jab
Nothing really change since covid, travel to work everyday even lockdown or CB whatever
Govt persuade local to get jab but not our all mp get jab
Why they didnt lead example to get jab?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the govt did not implement a law mandatory for everyone who is healthy to get jab?
Eg. HepB vaccine is mandatory right?

Because im in essential service, need to get jab
Nothing really change since covid, travel to work everyday even lockdown or CB whatever
Govt persuade local to get jab but not our all mp get jab
Why they didnt lead example to get jab?
Hep B vac is not compulsory unless you are HCW

how u know not all MP are vaccinated? You checked ?