• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for acquiring another passport

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah I see once again you cannot accept certain truths, such as you are an idiot, cant tell the difference between Bush sr and Bush Jr, etc, oh and people here dont like you.

Its so nice to be so superior to morons like you.

Ahhhhh. I love it.

I didn't know you don't understand pure English...

"Obviously, you like the words stupid etc... your words are based on nothing... just read some of these articles to enlighten yourself.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...a_liberal.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052801053.html

http://www.slate.com/id/2107025/

http://www.macleans.ca/world/usa/art...20_86797_86797

You just kept on going and going and going... nonsense. You are not a well-studied person, and obviously, none of your citations have any citations, and have no basis. You know nothing about the American politics in reality. Of course, you might just be living in Singapore, trying to understand America from that distance... is a little difficult. I understand."

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Obviously, you like the words stupid etc... your words are based on nothing... just read some of these articles to enlighten yourself.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...a_liberal.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052801053.html

http://www.slate.com/id/2107025/

http://www.macleans.ca/world/usa/art...20_86797_86797

You just kept on going and going and going... nonsense. You are not a well-studied person, and obviously, none of your citations have any citations, and have no basis. You know nothing about the American politics in reality. Of course, you might just be living in Singapore, trying to understand America from that distance... is a little difficult. I understand."

Ahhhhhh the glorious sound of defeat. Its almost palpable, its so delicious seeing you squirm. That's you stupid; someone too dumb to understand how people are elected in my country. Too stupid to understand the issues, history, how things work here. You are such a joke you cant even tell the difference between Bush Sr and Junior. The Sotomayor Gem, the 35 delegates when McCain carried 1,575, your spastic, asinine views on Republicans, and last but not least, """If you have achieved all your desires by migrating then its not worth it to Migrate""" - all Gems, classics to be remembered forever.

You just might be the most stupid person of the face of the planet.

Oh what an ass you have made of yourself, you Saudi Arabian person of very low intelligence.

Ahhhh its just so good being better than you.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhhhhh the glorious sound of defeat. Its almost palpable, its so delicious seeing you squirm. That's you stupid; someone too dumb to understand how people are elected in my country. Too stupid to understand the issues, history, how things work here. You are such a joke you cant even tell the difference between Bush Sr and Junior. The Sotomayor Gem, the 35 delegates when McCain carried 1,575, your spastic, asinine views on Republicans, and last but not least, """If you have achieved all your desires by migrating then its not worth it to Migrate""" - all Gems, classics to be remembered forever.

You just might be the most stupid person of the face of the planet.

Oh what an ass you have made of yourself, you Saudi Arabian person of very low intelligence.

Ahhhh its just so good being better than you.

People always said that to me when they realized how smart I am and how stupid they are. Thanks.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
People always said that to me when they realized how smart I am and how stupid they are. Thanks.

Oh its such a bright sunny day, and you are still an idiot - 35 delegates to 1,575. Ah yes, 2.2% of the vote means an abject failure, just like you.

And who can forget your spastic inability to tell Bush Sr and Bush Jr apart?

Someone here in office has just said "You are dumber than dirt"

Wow that's pretty painful.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh its such a bright sunny day, and you are still an idiot - 35 delegates to 1,575. Ah yes, 2.2% of the vote means an abject failure, just like you.

Just want to highlight how stupid and irrelevant you are.

You said Ron Paul has no delegates and got no votes at all.

But I show you the link that showed that he was ranked fourth, and he got multi-millions in donations, and he got many delegates.

Just go on to show that you're so afraid to lose in your argument.

My postings are not meant for you, just to provide some information for the readers of this posting, on how the election works in the US. So, please do not say anything about me being stupid. If you don't enjoy reading, just don't. My postings are meant to those who want to know who Ron Paul is. Thanks.

You're not the intention of these postings.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BINGO !
Just like all his nicks he use to cover his tracks ... the giveaway is his "brain"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Neddy has been the sparring with him for so long until you came along. Most of those who interracted with him initially have realised that he is looking for a response/repy no matter how logical or illogical it sounds. His aim is to get replies that will destroy any thread on migration. This folder used to be vibrant until this happenned.

Was hoping that Neddy doesn't take the bait this time but looks like he can't help himself and looks like you too can't. The rest of us know he is talking rubbish but we don't reply because that what he is looking for.

Note how when you fail to reply, he became nice and threw quite an intelligent bait about american politics and when you responded, he went back to insults and nonsense.

Sorry to be blunt gents, but I hope you can see an obvious pattern by now.

You know what he'll say next? Neddy = Livingstone.... watch for it.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Neddy has been the sparring with him for so long until you came along. Most of those who interracted with him initially have realised that he is looking for a respon,....

Thanks for the reminder.... I made the mistake again.... my fault. But what I've posted is generally good for everyone who needs to understand the politics in America before they migrate here. Other than the pricky guy, everyone get to learn something. Cheers and have a nice day.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reminder.... I made the mistake again.... my fault. But what I've posted is generally good for everyone who needs to understand the politics in America before they migrate here. Other than the pricky guy, everyone get to learn something. Cheers and have a nice day.

As you cant even tell the difference between Bush Sr and Jr, its a moot point.

You have been proven to be an idiot, a moron

And its just so much fun.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just want to highlight how stupid and irrelevant you are.

You said Ron Paul has no delegates and got no votes at all.

But I show you the link that showed that he was ranked fourth, and he got multi-millions in donations, and he got many delegates.

Just go on to show that you're so afraid to lose in your argument.

My postings are not meant for you, just to provide some information for the readers of this posting, on how the election works in the US. So, please do not say anything about me being stupid. If you don't enjoy reading, just don't. My postings are meant to those who want to know who Ron Paul is. Thanks.

You're not the intention of these postings.

""""""You said Ron Paul has no delegates and got no votes at all""""""

2.2% means no votes, you moron

Keep it up, I enjoy making you look worse and worse.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks buddy. This guy has serious pychological problem. Many in this forum think that he has failed to get his migration papers and is bitter about it. To his credit he has singlehandedly wrecked the emigration folder within a period of 2 years. Thread after thread had his postings and that of his clones. Absolute rubbish.

Hopefully we can get something going again. Your contributions will certainly help. There is very little disucssion on the US and I am sure people are keen to learn about what is going on out there.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks buddy. This guy has serious pychological problem. Many in this forum think that he has failed to get his migration papers and is bitter about it. To his credit he has singlehandedly wrecked the emigration folder within a period of 2 years. Thread after thread had his postings and that of his clones. Absolute rubbish.

Hopefully we can get something going again. Your contributions will certainly help. There is very little disucssion on the US and I am sure people are keen to learn about what is going on out there.

Thanks, I'm more than happy to help anyone who want to migrate to the US. There are many internet resources.... but anyone can just pop me any questions, and I will be glad to help. But if anyone cannot get his/her PR, don't be another Aussie Prick. One is enough (given that he has created so many IDs.... along the way. Thanks.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good of you bro.

Thanks, I'm more than happy to help anyone who want to migrate to the US. There are many internet resources.... but anyone can just pop me any questions, and I will be glad to help.

Well said.

But if anyone cannot get his/her PR, don't be another Aussie Prick. One is enough (given that he has created so many IDs.... along the way. Thanks.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you waste your time arguing with someone like this "Livingstones"

?????

A waste of scrolling, bandwith, etc

Why?

Because I can.

Because its so much fun - the multiple nick accusations, this person's pure stupidity - it just does not get better than this.

How many people have you ever come across that are as stupid as this?

As this guy in my office says "dumber than dirt"

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good of you bro. Well said.

It's really funny to read the same person writing to himself. If you see the timing, it's exactly the time you need to surf, click and then log in to reply one's mail... this pricky guy has a real psychological problem. He needs to get a life. I just hope everyone will not be affected by him, and help each other out on this forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important- Seeking Views
Got pm from a lady who told me the following. She had migrated when young and had obtained foreign citizenship. As she was a minor she could not renouce her singapore citizenship and held on to it. Recently she was told that she can apply for Singapore passport after taking an oath of allegiance at age 21, which she did. She is now in possession of 2 valid passport and one is from Singapore.

She also told me that application for Singapore passport no longer requires any declaration to state that if one is in possession of a foreign passport or citizenship.

Would like to ask others if this has been the case. Would be good if others shared their experiences.

Last edited:

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I ask if it is a fact that previously there was a clause stating the highlighted?

Important- Seeking Views

She also told me that application for Singapore passport no longer requires any declaration to state that if one is in possession of a foreign passport or citizenship.