• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for acquiring another passport

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I don't know mr. churchill well enough then. :smile:

No one really knows anyone well enough.... George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is... after his term, it looks more like Dick Cheney is trying to defend his decisions while Bush kept silent, clearly showed that Cheney is the decision maker, and he made the mess. And George actually stand up for Sonia. It's it for business or their own political dimensions? We'll never know.

Just my two cents, Conservatism is good but it cannot be the US version. The US version is too religious (or at least its current version). There are some ideals that are really good, for example, smaller government, lower taxation, and keeping the constitution intact. There are some extremists who want to shift the agenda to abortion, religion and guns. Conservatism is not the form that Rush Limbaugh represents, but honestly, Ron Paul or Libertarians' current principles reflect the true conservatism better than the Republicans.

However, all political parties will change once they obtain the powers. Maybe I don't know Churchill enough to comment, just like yourself. The best form of government, in my opinion, is socially liberal, economically conservative, politically centrist.... in short, nearing Libertarianism.

Just my opinion. Maybe it's because I'm a Libertarian, and I don't like the size of the Singapore government, and how its size kills enterprenuership.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one really knows anyone well enough.... George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is... after his term, it looks more like Dick Cheney is trying to defend his decisions while Bush kept silent, clearly showed that Cheney is the decision maker, and he made the mess. And George actually stand up for Sonia. It's it for business or their own political dimensions? We'll never know.

Just my two cents, Conservatism is good but it cannot be the US version. The US version is too religious (or at least its current version). There are some ideals that are really good, for example, smaller government, lower taxation, and keeping the constitution intact. There are some extremists who want to shift the agenda to abortion, religion and guns. Conservatism is not the form that Rush Limbaugh represents, but honestly, Ron Paul or Libertarians' current principles reflect the true conservatism better than the Republicans.

However, all political parties will change once they obtain the powers. Maybe I don't know Churchill enough to comment, just like yourself. The best form of government, in my opinion, is socially liberal, economically conservative, politically centrist.... in short, nearing Libertarianism.

Just my opinion. Maybe it's because I'm a Libertarian, and I don't like the size of the Singapore government, and how its size kills enterprenuership.

"George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is."

I dont even know where to begin. But tomorrow, there will be laughter. Tomorrow there will disbelief. I think now we have really seen it all.

The very essence of stupidity can only come from someone like you.

But once again tomorrow I cant wait to get to work...........

Tomorrow will be special, because of you.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
"George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is."

I dont even kn...

This is not to educate you, but to educate others. People like yourself should try to bury your heads in the ground.

Bush supported comprehensive immigration reform, that's a liberal agenda.

Bush supported many liberal agendas, like no-child left behind etc..... he has to remind "conservative", thus he also supported other "conservative" agendas. If you want to begin burying your heads in the ground... please begin.

People like yourself.... have no brains. Break down Bush's agendas and idealogies... you will begin to recognize the liberal sides of him......

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that's a side of GWB I never knew. I did the political compass survey before, and I'm considered a fairly far (both dimenisons) left-lib.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not to educate you, but to educate others. People like yourself should try to bury your heads in the ground.

Bush supported comprehensive immigration reform, that's a liberal agenda.

Bush supported many liberal agendas, like no-child left behind etc..... he has to remind "conservative", thus he also supported other "conservative" agendas. If you want to begin burying your heads in the ground... please begin.

People like yourself.... have no brains. Break down Bush's agendas and idealogies... you will begin to recognize the liberal sides of him......

You are a collossal idiot. He proposed a reform that sought to deal with illegals because that's what his Republican constituents wanted, especially in Texas. "Liberal" it may sound but in the end of the day it was the solution sought by Republicans - even if it sounded "Liberal"

Claiming Bush had Liberal leanings when it was the lesser of two evils only predicates the result of the 2008 Presidential election and balance of power on the Capitol. "Liberal" solutions have dominated politics for some time now. And you have once again proved how truly stupid you are.

I have no desire or time to educate someone like you who is just incapable. You really are a very stupid person.

God I wish Ariana Huffington would come on this forum and see what kind of humanity exists. With people like you, its a very sad situation.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

[And George actually stand up for Sonia]

Which Bush Stood up for Sotomayer you bumbling buffoon?

Answer: Dad! Dad is the one who nominated her! Now look at Souter!

Latest Gem from the most stupid person I have ever met "Livingstone" : He cant even tell the difference between George H W Bush And George W Bush!!!!

You truly are a bonehead!

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that's a side of GWB I never knew. I did the political compass survey before, and I'm considered a fairly far (both dimenisons) left-lib.

Just to let you know, this person "Livingstone" cant even tell the difference between George H W Bush and George W Bush. He claims H W Bush is now a Liberal, which I am sure Bill Clinton would find amusing.

And he also follows a Republican who says he's libertarian but ran on the Republican ticket in 2008 named Ron Paul.

There is a reason this person (Ron Paul) got almost no votes.

Enough said.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to let you know, this person "Livingstone" cant even tell the difference between George H W Bush and George W Bush. He claims H W Bush is now a Liberal, which I am sure Bill Clinton would find amusing.

And he also follows a Republican who says he's libertarian but ran on the Republican ticket in 2008 named Ron Paul.

There is a reason this person (Ron Paul) got almost no votes.

Enough said.

I didn't want to reply any of your postings, but this one is really funny.

You said "There is a reason this person (Ron Paul) got almost no votes." , let's see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Republican_presidential_candidates,_2008

Ron Paul had 14 pledged delegates, and 35 total delegates, and hey, it's the Republican Party.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#302

Check out these data.

Clearly, you know nuts about US politics... why don't you just let your friends laughed at you?

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you know Ron Paul well enough, he was a registered Libertarian before he became a Republican (because he's in Texas). He was the Libertarian's Presidential nominee in 1988. He never says he's a Libertarian, he was and still is a Libertarian.

"He was one of the first congressmen to support Ronald Reagan's 1976 presidential campaign and endorsed Reagan again for President in 1980 and was himself the presidential nominee of the Libertarian Party in 1988. His ideas have been expressed in numerous published articles and books, including The Revolution: A Manifesto (2008)."

Many of our Singaporeans' political principles are between social liberalism and economic conservatism. We like lower taxation, and we don't care if gays are allowed to marry or not (i.e. gays have the right to do whatever they want, including marrying). We also think that prostitution is generally ok, and we, as immigrants, don't like the government to dictate the direction of our life. In short, that is Libertarian philosophy.

In fact, most Singaporeans are not Liberals, except holding onto some principles of liberalism. We like Democrats more because they're more open to immigrants, and a lot of their philosophies look good to us. However, I don't think many Singaporeans like high taxation, and social welfare. We don't mind helping people, but will never support people who are just lazy.

You, again, exhibit pure ignorance of the American politics. As if I bother what you think, but, this ignorance has become your most laughable stinct, and of course you'd like to show it to your colleagues this posting, will you? Hmmmmm....

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't want to reply any of your postings, but this one is really funny.

You said "There is a reason this person (Ron Paul) got almost no votes." , let's see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Republican_presidential_candidates,_2008

Ron Paul had 14 pledged delegates, and 35 total delegates, and hey, it's the Republican Party.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#302

Check out these data.

Clearly, you know nuts about US politics... why don't you just let your friends laughed at you?

If you cant even tell the difference between H W Bush and his son, who the hell wants to listen to anything you have to say?

You have been proven to be stupid, misinformed, and a follower of a Candidate who ran on the Republican ticket and got nowhere. Libertarian my ass!

And no one voted for him. No one cares. No one cares cause the last time someone tried to distance themselves from the Republican right, another white idiot from Texas, he helped Clinton win the election and look at H W's Legacy. Look it up, you bumbling butthead.

Its called Results, you moron. God you are so stupid!

But thank you for furthering my NFL box seat chances in August. Thanks to you, I'll be right there.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
""""""Ron Paul had 14 pledged delegates, and 35 total delegates, and hey, it's the Republican Party"""""""""

OMG you really are the gift that never stops giving do you know that? Do you really know how very stupid you are? I think you IQ is about a 20 and I am being generous, you moron.

But hey, you keep coming here and I get to keep laughing. Just like your classic GEM: "If you have acheived you goals and have what you want because you have migrated, then there is no point in migrating" Still a favorite around the office. Then there is this latest Sotomayer debacle, where you confused George H W Bush for George W Bush! Still being talked about today......

And now we have this latest gem from you. 35 delegates. Obviously you have no clue, no concept how we elect out politicians in this country. Obviously you have no idea about the electoral college. You don't even know what a primary or a caucus is, I bet. You don't even understand why some candidates do better at primaries than at caucuses. Yes, you are that stupid.

You have the mind of a child. And the intelligence of a sack of shit.

Because only a complete mother fucking moron like you would suggest 35 delegates to win the Republican party's nomination represents anything other than a complete failure when John McCain won 1,575!!!!

THAT MEANS NO ONE VOTED FOR HIM YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!

Even Romney and Huckabee each got 5-6X more than Ron Paul!!!

Oh this is tooooooo funnnnnnnny!

You are the dumbest piece of shit ever!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not meant for someone who has a sizeable CPF. The fact that CPF returns are poor are empirical in nature over the last 15 years. Obviously people are going to use the money to invest for higher return like a property. Thats pretty much common sense.

Medisave cannot be touched except to buy medishield or private medical insuarnce. If there are plans to return regularly or as backup in countries where medical costs are higher, it an avenue to explore.

I am sure its pure waste of money to leave medisave there with meagre returns.

This topic/thread was meant for those migrants who still want to retain the singapore passport ( thus cannot withdraw CPF or the CPF is too low and not worth drawing). The question is what do you do with the miserable $25K that can't be touched. Might as well use for some surgery that you need or as a backup.

It may not be worthwhile withdrawing your CPF if you have a small sum of $25-$30k or even $50k but if you have >$300k then you might want to consider investing in a property overseas. In such a case, your option to hold on to the Singapore passport might change.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Thats is why businessmen who usually have a small sum as they are self employed, don't give up their passports when they acquire new citizenship.

It may not be worthwhile withdrawing your CPF if you have a small sum of $25-$30k or even $50k but if you have >$300k then you might want to consider investing in a property overseas. In such a case, your option to hold on to the Singapore passport might change.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a collossal idiot. He proposed a reform that sought to deal with illegals because that's what his Republican constituents wanted, especially in Texas. "Liberal" it may sound but in the end of the day it was the solution sought by Republicans - even if it sounded "Liberal"

Claiming Bush had Liberal leanings when it was the lesser of two evils only predicates the result of the 2008 Presidential election and balance of power on the Capitol. "Liberal" solutions have dominated politics for some time now. And you have once again proved how truly stupid you are.

I have no desire or time to educate someone like you who is just incapable. You really are a very stupid person.

God I wish Ariana Huffington would come on this forum and see what kind of humanity exists. With people like you, its a very sad situation.

That was well said.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.. this is why we need to cash out the money and put it into better use.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
""""""Ron Paul had 14 pledged delegat...!

Obviously, you like the words stupid etc... your words are based on nothing... just read some of these articles to enlighten yourself.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/4164/george_w_bush_is_a_liberal.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801053.html

http://www.slate.com/id/2107025/

http://www.macleans.ca/world/usa/article.jsp?content=20080820_86797_86797

You just kept on going and going and going... nonsense. You are not a well-studied person, and obviously, none of your citations have any citations, and have no basis. You know nothing about the American politics in reality. Of course, you might just be living in Singapore, trying to understand America from that distance... is a little difficult. I understand.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very much like Aussie Prick. I don't know how one person can write another posting to support his/her own posting. Sounds puzzling to me.

Ah I see once again you cannot accept certain truths, such as you are an idiot, cant tell the difference between Bush sr and Bush Jr, etc, oh and people here dont like you.

Its so nice to be so superior to morons like you.

Ahhhhh. I love it.