• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peace Forgibe My Son Kinana

Kimama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good evening Sirs, good evening Mums...This is Kimama, mother of Kinana. Today, Kimama here to seek forgibeness for my son Kinana. Please forgibe him for all the nonsense he created.

My son Kinana grew up in a single parent fambily. It was my fault. Last time Kimama, which is me, I worked in Orchard Tower. Every day, I sleep with many men. Men from USA, UK, Holland, Australia, I sleep. But I forgot who is the father of Kinana. After Kinana was born, everyday I still work at Orchard Tower. Because if Kimama no work, then son Kinana no milk to drink. Because I work, so I put my son Kinana at my neighbour house. Last time we stay at Toa Payoh Lorong 8. Very nice place, very nice neighbours. There was one neighbour, a kind old man who like to ride bicycle, everyday he help to take care of Kinana. Since young, my son Kinana like to ride bicycle. Because Kimama never shower Kinana with love, thats why now, Kinana very naughty.

Last time he only ride bicycle. Nowadays, he only hide at the neighbour house and use computer with him. Kimama very sad. Because have son like have no son. Every day he only go to neighbour house. Recently, I heard two of them say, "no problem, sure got suckers donate to the forum" When I hear this, I very angry. How come got hand got leg, no work? Everyday play with computer and ask for donation? At least Kimama me, I go stand at Orchard Tower at night to earn money. So now I bery sad. Please, Kinana, come home to mama :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WTF this is getting hilarious! Kimama please continue with your sad story.

Kimama

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r required 2 donate $19.95 2 dat samburger ... kindly do so immediately ...

Good evening Sir, I will try donate. Kimama old woman already, very hard to find customers at Orchard Tower. No customer means Kimama no money. Kimama earn $25 one time. But $25 must gibe $20 to my manager Tony. So Kimama only left $5... So please Sir, if you can, can help me top up my Singtel card? :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Norman Bates. Assuming the identity of his mommy.

norman-bates-motel.jpg

52DEDAF0.jpg

Kimama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you people so bad to Kinana?:confused:

Good evening Sir. Yes, my son Kinana not bery bad. He was a good boy. It is only after he began to ride bicycle with the old man beside our flat, then he became so terrible. Now Kimama very sad. Because everyday my son, Kinana only want to ride bicycle and play with computer. Kimama very scared he learn from another old man here. Kimama heard there is another old man here who ask his old parents for money and if they refused, he would call them Lau Chee Bye. I hope my son Kinana does not call me a Lau Chee Bye. :o

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last time we stay at Toa Payoh Lorong 8. Very nice place, very nice neighbours. There was one neighbour, a kind old man who like to ride bicycle, everyday he help to take care of Kinana. Since young, my son Kinana like to ride bicycle.

Every day he only go to neighbour house. Recently, I heard two of them say, "no problem, sure got suckers donate to the forum" When I hear this, I very angry. How come got hand got leg, no work? Everyday play with computer and ask for donation? At least Kimama me, I go stand at Orchard Tower at night to earn money. So now I bery sad. Please, Kinana, come home to mama

Wonder who is this old man in Lor 8 Toa Payoh asking for donations and likes riding a bicycle.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very touching story on the origins of Kinana. I hope the story develops and offers us more insight on how he became the fuckee that he is now.

Kimama

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very touching story on the origins of Kinana. I hope the story develops and offers us more insight on how he became the fuckee that he is now.

Sir, please don't make fun of us mother and son. Many people lucky, gibe birth at Gleneagles, Mount Elizabeth. Both hospitals bery near Orchard Tower. But Kimama no money, so Kimama only gibe birth at Orchard Tower

manny pacquiao pacman boxing funniest photos sexy funny hilarious  cover girl man male pinoy fil.jpg

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good evening Sir. Yes, my son Kinana not bery bad. He was a good boy. It is only after he began to ride bicycle with the old man beside our flat, then he became so terrible. Now Kimama very sad. Because everyday my son, Kinana only want to ride bicycle and play with computer. Kimama very scared he learn from another old man here. Kimama heard there is another old man here who ask his old parents for money and if they refused, he would call them Lau Chee Bye. I hope my son Kinana does not call me a Lau Chee Bye. :o

No worries Mdm, with Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. I can handle him here. :wink: