• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where was yr first date with yr first girlfriend?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
mine was at ecp picnic breakfast during sunrise. i remember waking up at 4am to prepare salad, eggs, sausages and sandwiches then put nicely in thermo boxes then also prepare kopiguni and orange juice put inside vacuum flasks so that after watching sunrise we can have breakfast together...no money is like that around 21yo after ns, got to borrow bicycle from friend to cycle all the way to laguna park condo to meet her cos she stay there then go over to east coast breakwater to watch sunrise and breakfast. but in the end the relationship also never materialise very long as she like a rich man's son. such is life and i already admit defeat long ago. rich man's son can everyday fetch her here and there from going to uni to shopping whereas me can only offer her mrt and public bus and at most taxi