• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peace Forgibe My Son Kinana

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all are Naive !

Kimama and Kinana BOTH are the SAME PERSON !!

Unless he is using proxy or else i am FUCKING SURE both are the same person !

And now Kinana is Temp BAN. So he might have created this account to make fun all of us !

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You all are Naive !

And now Kinana is Temp BAN. So he might have created this account to make fun all of us !

You really fucking stupid leh. Jubilee much smarter than you :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all are Naive !

Need you state the obvious?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all are Naive !

It's ok as i will zap all Kinana copycats and wannabes. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't as we all having a good laugh this holiday and it makes the forum more lively.:smile:

Zapping is one way to increase the number of sammyboy donors. :biggrin: While PAP supporters may donate but not those on PAP payroll because they don't like to have a forum like this one around and the only way they will pay is to take over entirely to have full control and make it into another PAP controlled one provided that it is up for sale. If YPAP, PAPIB members pay for rep points then i win. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good evening Sirs, good evening Mums...This is Kimama, mother of Kinana. Today, Kimama here to seek forgibeness for my son Kinana. Please forgibe him for all the nonsense he created.

My son Kinana grew up in a single parent fambily. It was my fault. Last time Kimama, which is me, I worked in Orchard Tower. Every day, I sleep with many men. Men from USA, UK, Holland, Australia, I sleep. But I forgot who is the father of Kinana. After Kinana was born, everyday I still work at Orchard Tower. Because if Kimama no work, then son Kinana no milk to drink. Because I work, so I put my son Kinana at my neighbour house. Last time we stay at Toa Payoh Lorong 8. Very nice place, very nice neighbours. There was one neighbour, a kind old man who like to ride bicycle, everyday he help to take care of Kinana. Since young, my son Kinana like to ride bicycle. Because Kimama never shower Kinana with love, thats why now, Kinana very naughty.

Last time he only ride bicycle. Nowadays, he only hide at the neighbour house and use computer with him. Kimama very sad. Because have son like have no son. Every day he only go to neighbour house. Recently, I heard two of them say, "no problem, sure got suckers donate to the forum" When I hear this, I very angry. How come got hand got leg, no work? Everyday play with computer and ask for donation? At least Kimama me, I go stand at Orchard Tower at night to earn money. So now I bery sad. Please, Kinana, come home to mama :(

This is the best joke ever in Sam coffeeshop.
Very funny dam funny.............

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this is Mission Impossible..

But I will reward any Bros who can find Kinana's long lost father.. Treat this as doin a good deed for Kinana.. Kinana lacked fatherly love, thats why he went astray in life..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good evening Sir, I will try donate. Kimama old woman already, very hard to find customers at Orchard Tower. No customer means Kimama no money. Kimama earn $25 one time. But $25 must gibe $20 to my manager Tony. . So Kimama only left $5... So please Sir, if you can, can help me top up my Singtel card? :biggrin:

Your manager Tonychat..???? :confused: :eek: :confused:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please, Kinana, come home to mama :(

learn from Mikey Bustos on how to speak like a native Pinoy! :smile::smile::smile:

Good ebening Sirs, good ebening Mums...Dis is Kimama, mother of Kinana. Today, Kimama here to seek porgibeness por my son Kinana. Plis porgibe him for all de nonsense he created.

My son Kinana grew up in a single parent pambily. It was my pault. Last time Kimama, which is me, I worked in Orchard Tower. Ebery day, I sleep wip many men. Men prom USA, UK, Holland, Australia, I sleep. But I porgot who is the pather of Kinana. Abter Kinana was born, eberyday I still work at Orchard Tower. Because ib Kimama no work, then son Kinana no milk to drink. Because I work, so I put my son Kinana at my neybour house. Last time we stay at Toa Payoh Lorong 8. Bery nice place, bery nice neybours. Dere was one neybour, a kind old man who like to ride bicycle, eberyday he help to take care ob Kinana. Sin young, my son Kinana like to ride bicycle. Because Kimama neber shower Kinana wip lobe, thats why now, Kinana bery naughty.

Last time he only ride bicycle. Nowadays, he only hide at the neybour house and use computer wip him. Kimama bery sad. Because hab son like hab no son. Ebery day he only go to neybour house. Recently, I heard two ob them say, "no problem, sure got suckers donate to the porum" When I hear this, I bery angry. How come got hand got leg, no work? Eberyday play wip computer and ask por donation? At least Kimama me, I go stand at Orchard Tower at night to earn money. So now I bery sad. Please, Kinana, come home to mama :(

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN..u this kinmama...now u so free come n post...OT alot of ppl looking for u....go back n stand...