• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Part 2 - WP Indian Candidate Resignation

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: Brilliant my ass it's just twisting and turning as usual.

This paragraph is carefully crafted. Look at this:

3) There were no witnesses present at that meeting and hence I am in no position to prove to anyone that she did indeed say that to me. By the same token, I believe Ms Lim is not in a position to prove to anyone that she did not make those statements to me. The public is free to form its own opinions and I respect that.

He started by admitting it's his words versus SL's. Then he asserted that since that's the case, SL can't prove that she did not utter those words. He then invited the public to form their own opinions and he would respect them. An attempt to show his magnanimity.

I would say this has all the fingerprints of a person who is legally trained. In the court room, especially where there is a jury panel, counsels often make statements just to influence the jury members' minds. Even if the opposing counsel objects and the statement is withdrawn as evidence, the words are said and there's no way the jury members can just forget them. It will subtly influence the way they make decision subsequently. An example would be when you ask someone not to look into a sealed envelop, it has the opposite effect as it arouses his curiosity.

I do not disagree that Sajeev is twisting and turning. But this is a well-crafted statement, just like the first one. And I sense malice in both statements. He certainly writes well, or at least very well coached (or written on his behalf).

Btw, when I used "brilliant", it is not necessarily a compliment :biggrin:

Last edited:

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIyah Scoobal you no anyhow talk cock sing song. Silvia no dare sue becuase what Sajiv say is correct one. How to sue??????? He got use his phone tape the talk with Silvia. How Silvia sue???? That why Sajeev brave dare say this. But he clever now no tell he got tape. If Silvia say no say, he put tape on internet. Silvia will lau kwee and kumlan. I garantee Silvia no dare sue becos she scare Sajeeve tape go onto Internet. YOu dont beleive you no talk cock and sing song ehre. You ask Silvia yoursef.

There is certainly a hidden hand and this guy is the patsy.

Note the comment where he says that he can't prove it and neither can Sylvia. But he made the allegation. If sylvia sued he will lose his pants but the onus lies with him to substantiate and not with Sylvia. There is a hidden agenda. If Sylvia sues, she and WP will be branded no diffent to old man and PAP who recently revived their law suit adventures. This Indian chap will lose his pants and he is the sacrificial idiot cum lamb but the bigger damage will hit WP. If Sylvia does not sue, the doubts will remain and m&d sticks. Her hands are tied.

That paragraph in particular was well crafted, intentional and a bait.

This Indian chap has been truly sodomised and he has no clue what is going on.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah you talk cock sing song again. Eveyroen no agree with Wp, they PAP agent. When they join WP they no agent. They stay in WP they no agent. They leave wp, tehy suddeny become PAP agent. They suddeny used by PAP. Wah like that many PAP agent in WP hor. Goh Meng Seng Sir is agent. Chia Ti Lik is agent. Jame Gpomez iis agent. Sajeev is agent. Eric is agent, etc etc. Eh Scoobal, you ask yoursef, what you say is stupid or no stupid????? you say untli liek taht mean mean whoele wp is PAP agent leh. Becos it furtue more resign and will talk no good thing abut wp.

It just that the opposition has used this approach against the PAP. I too hope she sues him after the by elections. We need to teach these arseholes a lesson for being used like a toy.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah kingrant Sir, Silvia no dare sue. I garantee she no sue one. If no truew and she dare sue sajeev, my name is no wpwhistleblower. kignrant sir, yuo got no why or not? Becos Sajeev got tape. You all no say until Silvia so good oen lah. If silvia so good, why she no do anytingh when Glenda and other wp girls got complain her say wp hum sup liek to try touch touch, talk dirty dirty and seyx sexy. Why she no say anithing no do anything but jast keep quiet. Liek her mouth got glue.

imho, SL shld go ahead and sue. SL is not Old Man. she does not have all the buttons and knobs to tweak and turn, definitely not the fear and the power and influence Old Man wields. Certainly no kangaroo court result. So I venture to say that the public will not hold SL in any negative light, but instead feel she has every right to clear her name. If the verdict goes in her favour, as I think it would, nobody will think there was any kelong, and she will come out smelling like roses.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This paragraph is carefully crafted. Look at this:

3) There were no witnesses present at that meeting and hence I am in no position to prove to anyone that she did indeed say that to me. By the same token, I believe Ms Lim is not in a position to prove to anyone that she did not make those statements to me. The public is free to form its own opinions and I respect that.

He started by admitting it's his words versus SL's. Then he asserted that since that's the case, SL can't prove that she did not utter those words. He then invited the public to form their own opinions and he would respect them. An attempt to show his magnanimity.

I would say this has all the fingerprints of a person who is legally trained. In the court room, especially where there is a jury panel, counsels often make statements just to influence the jury members' minds. Even if the opposing counsel objects and the statement is withdrawn as evidence, the words are said and there's no way the jury members can just forget them. It will subtly influence the way they make decision subsequently. An example would be when you ask someone not to look into a sealed envelop, it has the opposite effect as it arouses his curiosity.

I do not disagree that Sajeev is twisting and turning. But this is a well-crafted statement, just like the first one. And I sense malice in both statements. He certainly writes well, or at least very well coached (or written on his behalf).

Btw, when I used "brilliant", it is not necessarily a compliment :biggrin:

Oh pls. :rolleyes: It's just someone trying to indirectly make a false accusation. Now how would someone typically behave when they want to make an assertion that someone said or did something to them but they lack the evidence? What's the conventional behavior or rather how would such a person act? He would be adamant in his assertions. If you watch movies or drama serials in which someone is forcefully being accused of a crime that they did not commit how would the suspect react? He would be aggressively denying that he did not commit said crime but obviously since he lacks the evidence cannot be acquitted of said crime he's being accused of. Would the suspect be using another frame of logic telling the officer hey since i have no witnesses present i am in no position to prove i did not commit the crime? Obviously not. By doing that it in fact reinforces to the officer that he is in fact guilty of the crime.

It's not well crafted it lacks sincerity and shows the dishonesty apparent in him that he's making things up and trying to cover all angles covering his own backside so to speak. It doesn't say anything about him but it tells me something about you. How you're so easily taken in by a few sentences. Seriously 2-3 sentences like that and you praise him to the heavens? This kind of simplistic rhetoric displayed right here can impress you so much shows that you either have a simple mind or have not "seen the real world" so to speak.

Btw i thought he only had O'levels? How can he be legally trained? Oh crap i'm sure when you find out he's actually not legally trained you would start heaping praises unto him again wow he's so lowly educated but his mind has the workings of a legally trained lawyer. :rolleyes: I wouldn't put that past you. I really wonder why there are always ppl like you around that would praise him to the skies but that's another story for another day.

Of course when you called him brilliant you were complimenting him. The context can be seen right there unless you're actually trying to infer that he's "brilliantly stupid" when you called him brilliant. [h=1][/h]

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course when you called him brilliant you were complimenting him. The context can be seen right there unless you're actually trying to infer that he's "brilliantly stupid" when you called him brilliant. [h=1][/h]

I'm not praising Sajeev. Looks like satire is lost on you. Thanks for your time.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here are my 2 cents worth.Why the above statement is brilliant.

Suppose if we both quarrel and call each other nasty names with no witnesses --than subsequently goes to the court to settle the matter.Than it's just your words against mine.

But if I acted on your alleged words,say I initiate to leave a home we both share---than that action lends weight to my mitigation since I suffer for it.

Me-1,You-0.

And suppose if a third party weighs in and says that you have the habit of calling other mothers so and so.There is a doctrine in law called the "unclean hands" doctrine in which a plaintiff is denied any recovery because it comes into court with unclean hands.(pls note a Malay minority candidate also left WP unceremoniously).

Me-2,You-0.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suppose if we both quarrel and call each other nasty names with no witnesses --than subsequently goes to the court to settle the matter.Than it's just your words against mine.

But if I acted on your alleged words,say I initiate to leave a home we both share---than that action lends weight to my mitigation since I suffer for it.

Me-1,You-0.

And suppose if a third party weighs in and says that you have the habit of calling other mothers so and so.There is a doctrine in law called the "unclean hands" doctrine in which a plaintiff is denied any recovery because it comes into court with unclean hands.(pls note a Malay minority candidate also left WP unceremoniously).

Me-2,You-0.

Well said!!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your exposition of the law is not even worth two cents.

Me-1,You-0.

Me-2,You-0.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats correct. Sylvia has unclean hands in this case and that is why she and WP will never dare to sue nor even conduct any inhouse inquiry into this alledgation by Sajeev.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So Sajeev, GMS, ET and SKP needs to face the reality.

the voters in Hougang are savvy of the methods used by the PAP for the past 2 decades. let's have some tea and enjoy the scenery whilst the PAP can get their knickers into knots thinking of how to fix the oppositions :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
yaw is over sir, don't bother him anymore unless teh issue is related to him.

the hot issue now is WP's racism.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yaw is over sir, don't bother him anymore unless teh issue is related to him.

the hot issue now is WP's racism.

Now you are fucking around with Indians huh?
It's OK if you want to fuck around but you must insist on Malaysian made, they have the best rubber in the world

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
His words don't even make any sense at all you are obviously delusional.

When things don't make sense to you, perhaps your skull is too thick?

I'm tempted to call you a cunt but decided that, to call you a cunt, I'll lower myself to your level. So I shall not call you a cunt. Perhaps you should join GMS and Kinana on some basic comprehension lessons. I can introduce some teachers to you.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When things don't make sense to you, perhaps your skull is too thick?

I'm tempted to call you a cunt but decided that, to call you a cunt, I'll lower myself to your level. So I shall not call you a cunt. Perhaps you should join GMS and Kinana on some basic comprehension lessons. I can introduce some teachers to you.

Cheers!

ROFL obviously you are a low life scum here all cos there are ppl that refuse to follow you in kissing the ass of some racist with the nick nice-GOOK. There's no need to pretend to be a gentleman or someone with manners by writing that garbage here that i have quoted. In fact this is the type of garbage here that assholes like nice gook and that wp person that resigned that would be called brilliant. Wow i will not call you a cunt if not i will be lowered to your level! Wow ingenious indeed just like what some "educated" gangsters would act. Does that make them any less of a gangster and any more of a gentleman? Of course not.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not praising Sajeev. Looks like satire is lost on you. Thanks for your time.

Satire my ass! :rolleyes: This is the typical type of snake behavior that's so apparent. Unable to cover your own backside you then claim oh i wasn't praising him at all it was just satirical! Try that in the retarded section but i don't think even they would be taken in.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satire my ass! :rolleyes: This is the typical type of snake behavior that's so apparent. Unable to cover your own backside you then claim oh i wasn't praising him at all it was just satirical! Try that in the retarded section but i don't think even they would be taken in.

You PSLE got passed? :biggrin: