• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Part 2 - MP Baey now pays $3.70 ...... up from $2.50....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirmed the vendor is a por lum par asshole. he even offered damage limitation to baey's statements by offering $2.50 meals to the first 100 customers and donating proceeds to charity. super balls carrier!
Make $250 for charity?..com kam
6 x 100 isnt it better:smile:

SiamKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess how much this fucktard paid for his yee mee? $1.50 perhaps? lol

Baey Yam Keng
19 hours ago
Yi mian @ Tampines Blk 445 coffee shop (before my Meet People Session)

524749_754352567925785_1774276069_n.jpg

Maybe $15, premium price for super premium breed of man.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh bros, my maths not good. can help explain a little or not. give 10 dollar, change 7 dollar. so price is 3 dollar. 3 dollar include a 0.50 bandung drink, so nasi padang is 2.50 right? 10 - 7 - 0.50 is 2.50, right? so, can some bros good in maths explain if the nasi padang is 2.5 or 2.7?!?! This CHEE BAEY question really make me really confuse leh. More difficult than PSLE maths ok. KNN, this is what is meant by KELING SIAO (keling account).

"Last Wednesday, I was in Tampines and decided to drop by the nasi padang coffee shop at Street 44 Blk 475 for my lunch. I ordered a piece of chicken and two veggies, plus a Bandong drink. After I sat down, I gave the attendant $10 and he gave me $7 change. I thought the price was quite cheap. As the coffee shop was new in the neighborhood, I thought it could be a promotional price. I seldom order nasi padang so I am also not familiar with the typical price. I have encountered similar pricing at some Chinese rice stalls, so I did not think too much about it. As usual, I posted a photo of my nasi padang.

Subsequently, a netizen asked me how much the nasi padang was. I knew that the cordial Bandong drink would not cost too much, probably 50 cents out of the $3 I paid. So I estimated the nasi padang to be $2.50 and replied the netizen on Wednesday night. "

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabez, this maths question beri difficult rite? my intel i9 cpu also cannot calculate. shud be a doctorate level question. not for psle.

jw5

Loyal
The best part about this whole nasi padang saga is that he needs to keep explaining and trying to justify his actions.
It's lovely seeing him getting all flustered, trying to explain what was deemed perfectly natural by the selfcumcronies-proclaimed exceptional one.
Without social media, this would have never happened say 5 years ago, and he would continue happily getting whatever was errr, presented to him.
The next time, it could be an extra egg in his char kway teow and after that, perhaps even property discounts.

Haivng said that, I'm still not getting a facebook account. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The best part about this whole nasi padang saga is that he needs to keep explaining and trying to justify his actions.
It's lovely seeing him getting all flustered, trying to explain what was deemed perfectly natural by the selfcumcronies-proclaimed exceptional one.
Without social media, this would have never happened say 5 years ago, and he would continue happily getting whatever was errr, presented to him.
The next time, it could be an extra egg in his char kway teow and after that, perhaps even property discounts.

There is a lack of PAP IB activity here, where the fuck are all of them when they are needed?

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
no that isnt the best part.....the best part is ah baey is dumb enough to shoot himself by posting that message in social media..
reminds me of some idiots who go around committing crimes and then declare to the whole world they did it.
Do we need these dumbass as minister?

Dear ah baey, fact is , you knew there was something amiss but still took advantage of it..:mad:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no that isnt the best part.....the best part is ah baey is dumb enough to shoot himself by posting that message in social media..
reminds me of some idiots who go around committing crimes and then declare to the whole world they did it.

Dear ah baey, fact is , you knew there was something amiss but still took advantage of it..:mad:

he is a very highly paid public servant paid to serve the people

people like that should not be parading their private lives all over the internet...

in some countries, this has led to resignation
of these so called leaders

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
There is a lack of PAP IB activity here, where the fuck are all of them when they are needed?

one of them is massaging his "lionheart" with his left hand and tickling his "blackhole" with his right hand................. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

He is not a ministar currently, but perhaps that's what he wants to be, and based on past experience with others who have been appointed, he may just get his wish.................hehehehehe

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of them is massaging his "lionheart" with his left hand and tickling his "blackhole" with his right hand................. :biggrin:

Like this?

[video=youtube;x3gQugeTMl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3gQugeTMl0[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where that MAMA shop, I wanna go there & eat & see if I can get $2.50 plus 5cts Bandung??..WHAT IS THE ADDRESS??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the 60% have to testicles...how to massage & exercise?? bend over exercise & using their mouth muscles is all they do... :biggrin: