• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Part 2 - MP Baey now pays $3.70 ...... up from $2.50....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shop owner is called Mr KK.. KK maybe short form for Mr Keling Kia..

hahahaha fucking riot....LOL

Baey siao gan is sadly mistaken if this bastard can think that his fucking bandung is 50 cents...... which primary school canteen does he think he's buying his drink from?

from one fuck up to another fuck up....he is palpably one fucking clown..... please la you fucking clown idiiot....

just return the fullpayment and say that fucking clown Keling Kiah tried to do you a favour which you now refuse.....the more you open your fuckface mouth...the deeper shit you get into.....fuck you my next question now is WTF OTHER treats and discounts have you been receiving you fuckface???

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last Wednesday, I was in Tampines and decided to drop by the nasi padang coffee shop at Street 44 Blk 475 for my lunch. I ordered a piece of chicken and two veggies, plus a Bandong drink. After I sat down, I gave the attendant $10 and he gave me $7 change. I thought the price was quite cheap. As the coffee shop was new in the neighborhood, I thought it could be a promotional price. I seldom order nasi padang so I am also not familiar with the typical price. I have encountered similar pricing at some Chinese rice stalls, so I did not think too much about it. As usual, I posted a photo of my nasi padang.

Subsequently, a netizen asked me how much the nasi padang was. I knew that the cordial Bandong drink would not cost too much, probably 50 cents out of the $3 I paid. So I estimated the nasi padang to be $2.50 and replied the netizen on Wednesday night.

CCB Cheebaey now where got cold glass of Bandung selling for 50 cents? Even the canned drinks selling at those 24hr cheap shops are selling for $1 a can..

e was aware that a netizen claimed that he was charged $6 for ordering a chicken item and an egg item, but he seriously doubted the authenticity as it would not have cost so much. He must have ordered something else he did not declare. As there were no price labels for the different food items, the owner explained that they would usually give an overall discount depending the type of items ordered, hence the final price would differ from order to order.

I thanked the owner for his goodwill and explanation, and asked him not to feel bad as we have done nothing against our conscience.

As part of his corporate social responsibility, the owner intended to offer the $2.50 deal for one nasi padang and a drink to all customers over lunch time (11am-2pm) this coming weekend (21-22 Dec). Up to 100 customers per day will enjoy the special offer and he would donate all proceeds to the Tampines North welfare fund to help needy residents. I naturally applauded and supported his initiative.  

I shared this charity plan with my activists. One of them decided to give his support by pledging dollar for dollar so as to raise more money to benefit the community.

As an elected member, I know I have to be totally above board in what I do. If there is a price clearly listed, I would not accept any discount even it was kindly offered to me.

And if I were to jump to a conclusion that all food is cheap just because I had paid $2.50 for a nasi padang, that would have been too naïve of me.

Bloody Keling owner now trying to do a prata by claiming that the chap who was charged $6 for his Nasi Padang is lying.. And now to cover his heinous deed of por lumparing a PAP MP, Keling now wants to give special discounts to his customers and donate the proceeds to a Cheebaey's Tampines North welfare fund..

Typical opportunistic Keling.. He knows who to Por Lumpar to make business is good..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few days ago, I thought a Malay Makcik was responsible for charging Cheebaey a cheap price since there was also a Nasi Padang stall around there..

Never thought it was actually a Keling.. Keling owner must have a crush for Cheebaey, maybe a guy to guy crush..

Not surprised if it is true since Cheebaey is so fucking vain and have that gay looks that's why Mr Keling Kia gave CheeBaey a good price for his Nasi Padang and is keen to support that fucktard's welfare fund for his residents..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha fucking riot....LOL

Baey siao gan is sadly mistaken if this bastard can think that his fucking bandung is 50 cents...... which primary school canteen does he think he's buying his drink from?

from one fuck up to another fuck up....he is palpably one fucking clown..... please la you fucking clown idiiot....

just return the fullpayment and say that fucking clown Keling Kiah tried to do you a favour which you now refuse.....the more you open your fuckface mouth...the deeper shit you get into.....fuck you my next question now is WTF OTHER treats and discounts have you been receiving you fuckface???

KNN even the drink stall at my company's canteen sell their Kopi O for 70 cents..

jw5

Loyal
He has a column in mypaper? :eek:

This selfie clown always seems to get himself into the news doesn't he? Wonder if he still cuts up his facial wash tube to save money................. :rolleyes::biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bandong only fifty cents??????? Knn, primary school tuckshop already selling colour water for forty cents for a small cup.

$3.70 for mutton, egg and veggie also not possible. Standard price for rendang, be it mutton or beef, is at least $2.50. Add in the nasi, egg and veg only another $1.20???

The horse really "yue miao yue hei".

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask those working in Benoi, Tuas, Gul area where their companies have their own canteens for their staff.. Hot drinks are very cheap since stall rentals are low..

Btw good signature of all the threads containing tonychat's stupidity. But you are only scratching the surface.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bandong only fifty cents??????? Knn, primary school tuckshop already selling colour water for forty cents for a small cup.

$3.70 for mutton, egg and veggie also not possible. Standard price for rendang, be it mutton or beef, is at least $2.50. Add in the nasi, egg and veg only another $1.20???

The horse really "yue miao yue hei".

Last Sunday I went to Hawker Centre Mama Stall to buy Bayani rice with mutton and added 1 pc of chicken that cost me $8.50.....nothing else except curry gravy :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya Kun sells Kopi O for $1.50. :biggrin:

Most shipyard companies especially the ones located at the Tuas, Gul have their own canteens for the workers..

Rents are cheap and there is no competition from other stalls.. You won't find 2 stalls in the same canteen selling the same food..

All stalls offer different type of food and the prices of their food are much much cheaper than the ones outside..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shop, no free TOOTHPICKS? or paper towel? how about the PAPadam, free 1 bag of 10 for the familee?, or the Samoza, hot, sir!, just make, I will pass you some ( around 12) for the...., no lah! I can't take, people, will say I take free..ok lah, SIR!, for you special price all for $1..ok, thank you!.. ha ha ha

Bandung I have not drunk for 50cts...let us go to this mamak shop & ask for 50cts Bandung & say..MP BAEY recommend... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you order rose syrup then squeeze in milk yourself from a human breast, maybe the cost can be lowered to 50 cents.

jw5

Loyal
If you order rose syrup then squeeze in milk yourself from a human breast, maybe the cost can be lowered to 50 cents.

or if you're lucky, the cb juice tastes like rose syrup, then it's all free. :o:p

the big cost will come later when u get married...................... :eek::biggrin: