• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP member Johari Mohd Rais Calls Opposition Voters Ungrateful Good for Nothings!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This johari n neo gim huah r birds of same feather eventually these violent fap members will tear at each other because of the divisive policies of fap.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i cannot agree more, the oppositions are good for nothing esp that turd low thia khiang

if Johari Mohd Rais is a member here, i would not hesitate to add his rep points. :biggrin:

redwire-singapore-wp-low-thia-kiang.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Look at yourselves, you ungrateful good for nothing PAP haters... Everything you touch in Singapore has PAP emblem on it...

'Hey look! You are doing things the wrong way.' While I disagree with PAP rule, I accept it. I accept the will of the majority of the electorate even if it differs entirely with mine. If the PAP wins power again in 2016, so be it. I will live with it as I have for over 3 decades....

This Malay papee cannot see beyond the tip of his own nose that the days of the pappies in governing sinkie land will soon come to an end. One of their own kind had already predicted it would end in 15 years to 20 years time.

Why this prediction? Only pappies and those imported shitizens believe that the oppo parties have no chance to reduce majority of pappies in Parliament.

Complacency breeds failure, failure to see the writings on the wall.