• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lucky in Joo Chiat & Potong Pasir

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! joo chiat got 4000 never turn up to vote. they are the king maker, but they choose to throw away their rights.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! joo chiat got 4000 never turn up to vote. they are the king maker, but they choose to throw away their rights.

They were cowards who wanted others to take the risk for them while they reap benefits of others. Now they get what is coming to them.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually got quite a few friends stays in joo chiat. mostly 20s to early 30s. they will vote for anyone but pap, most of them were from NUS and NTU.
they saw how the china people come here 10 yrs ago to study for free and their parents gotta pay fees for them.
they also see how the foreign trash comes in and take over PMET jobs that they are capable of doing.
they are also more well traveled and exposed, so they know whats wrong or very wrong with Singapore.
they are the privileged lot that stays in landed and condo unlike those who stays in HDB and yet dare to vote against pap!!! sad to say im very disappointed by the so call the heartlanders. especially marine parade and toa payoh. ptui!!!
i always thought heartlanders are suppose to be garang like the hougang people!!! stands up for their belief that parliament need to be check and balance!!! but im wrong tonight...
hougang, joo chiat and aljunied residents i salute u. u got balls!!! u will not regret and repent!!!
u r voting not only for your constituency!!! u r voting for Singapore to have some checks in the parliament!!!
unlike other constituencies. they only think about their own constituencies than a bigger cause, Singapore as a country.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still feel not very balance emotionally when I heard the higher mortal Charles won by an extreme low margin. I hope Joo Chiat turned back into a red light district and the prostitutes there start breaking up family and steal their husband or son.....

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually got quite a few friends stays in joo chiat. mostly 20s to early 30s. they will vote for anyone but pap, most of them were from NUS and NTU.
they saw how the china people come here 10 yrs ago to study for free and their parents gotta pay fees for them.
they also see how the foreign trash comes in and take over PMET jobs that they are capable of doing.
they are also more well traveled and exposed, so they know whats wrong or very wrong with Singapore.
they are the privileged lot that stays in landed and condo unlike those who stays in HDB and yet dare to vote against pap!!! sad to say im very disappointed by the so call the heartlanders. especially marine parade and toa payoh. ptui!!!
i always thought heartlanders are suppose to be garang like the hougang people!!! stands up for their belief that parliament need to be check and balance!!! but im wrong tonight...
hougang, joo chiat and aljunied residents i salute u. u got balls!!! u will not regret and repent!!!
u r voting not only for your constituency!!! u r voting for Singapore to have some checks in the parliament!!!
unlike other constituencies. they only think about their own constituencies than a bigger cause, Singapore as a country.

That horrible :eek: PRC come here to study for free.

This time Singaporeans really voted for natural issues over local issues :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most that didn't vote are overseas. Some actually already migrated but yet to denounce citizenship. For example, more than 1/3 of my platoon mates from NS time are now in Australia.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still feel not very balance emotionally when I heard the higher mortal Charles won by an extreme low margin. I hope Joo Chiat turned back into a red light district and the prostitutes there start breaking up family and steal their husband or son.....

Ironically, the Joo Chiat red light areas are not in Joo Chiat SMC but in Marine Parade GRC. None of the actual Joo Chiat streets are in Joo Chiat SMC !!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically, the Joo Chiat red light areas are not in Joo Chiat SMC but in Marine Parade GRC. None of the actual Joo Chiat streets are in Joo Chiat SMC !!!

joo chiat smc funnily included siglap area. my friends and relatives staying there.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those turn up most probably void vote. Because they choose not to vote. Some go to Malaysia just to avoid vote. They got passport to prove it.
So dont blame the voter. Because every voter have their on right/opinion.
Let move on after the election. Respect the winner and voter right. If blame each other no point to vote right.