• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Joo Chiat umbrella sharing service to stop after 4 months due to Sg residents' fucked up behavior can't be bothered to return umbrellas after use

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
umbrella-joo-chiat.png

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/joo-chiat-umbrella-sharing-service-discontinued

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
there is a likelihood that a big potion of the umbrellas stealers could be foreigners.....
sinkees are soft hearted and usually will appreciate kindness, in fact thats why pap ruled for decades
Yes, could be foreigners too. So many of them infesting and fucking up our land. Pap has ruled for decades, primarily not because sinkies are soft hearted but more so are soft headed.:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<The initiative was a final-year graduation project by four Republic Polytechnic students, and conducted in collaboration with the Land Transport Authority's Community Partnership Division.>>

Of course it had something to do with the LTA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so unhygenic sharing umbrella handles. i refrain from shaking hands as i dig boogers, rub armpits, and scratch lumpars all day. it’s courtesy not to contaminate others’ hands with my unwanted dna.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
so unhygenic sharing umbrella handles. i refrain from shaking hands as i dig boogers, rub armpits, and scratch lumpars all day. it’s courtesy not to contaminate others’ hands with my unwanted dna.
You don’t eat at restaurants meh? Lol

You mean you bring your own stove, plates, chopsticks and bowls?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the cai png vendor didn’t touch your container and utensils? I’m sure u will enjoy the fact that he probably touched some dirty cash notes before touching your containers.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a most kum gong project as its a free for all. I doubt the return rate will be so low if all takers are locals.

Could have one particular group of sicko people sabo the whole operation, keep going there to steal.

Should have put camera there to check what kind of people take the umbrella without returning.

Scarly NBCB is mostly CECAs, Bangalas or Mudds take go and sell.