• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Beware of this ATB named Yuki! Very Chio but will break your heart and bank account!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if non binary? Still innocent? :confused:
To answer your question - it lays upon what Humanity & Civilization of hundred thousand years would define the sex of a baby as.

On a personal level, binary or not, based upon PHYSICAL form, each is STILL a fellow Human, with full rights of a Human born upon this planet. Each child is born innocent. It is the ENVIRONMENT, AND NOT NATURE, that causes the conflict.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just so that they can ruba ruba and be called hero by these girls who eventually will ask you to buy their HerbaLife products which you have no use for.
After smoking and drinking, sell. Herbalife? Why not sell another bottle of brandy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me had came across many Asian ladies whom are attracted to the bright lights & wealth of our country. Many of them came from countries they were despised of, even by their own mothers whom would rather drown them than to provide for them & desires only for sons...,
Don’t you know that’s our great 5000 year Chinese culture? Angmoh the best have children for the best of their children while Asians have children for the best of themselves.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you fake doctor clone linking whoring to donation? Pui!

The insignificant nobody me had never alluded that I am a doctor.

Perhaps you may had misunderstood my post, on a few levels, & thus your disgust towards me. It's fine. Even monkeys have opinions.

However, this thread is about KTV ladies. Perhaps you may not have been into a KTV before, & thus sadly your ignorance. Such places are NOT prostitution joints such as in designated places located in Geylang, where such is straightforward as it is supposed to be - tens of dollars by a willing male & a willing lady for sexual relief, than for the male to suppress what is only Natural within oneself, within a regulated outlet than to for it to boil & in time to hurt innocent others, & for the lady as a means to earn a living to uplift her life by sharing her DNA body, but not her soul which is usually reserved for someone special - as she too, will feel the power of True love...

In KTVs, many ladies would just sit & share table & drink with one, & most not necessarily lead to bedside intimacy, the way even LOCAL ladies whom patronized entertainment outlets would do. Singaporean males are not blind, & know that there are no free lunches in the World.

At the same time, they know many are Asian ladies from impoverished 3rd world nations, & are only doing such willingly - to sit, share tables & drink, & that educated Singaporeans would leave a donation to them, for their time spent, because that's what it is - the way one would have to pay for time with a doctor, a psychiatrist, counsellor, etc, for ailments of body or mind...

Most do not encourage bedside intimacy, unless a bond had been built up, & often the costs are high to deter anyone from desiring such. Most only want to uplift their lives & their loved ones at home, & with the donations earned, to live a better life for themselves & their loved ones, as well as building up a better future for their loved ones, as Civilization's foundation are from the Family unit.. That's only as much as we Singaporeans can help them. Our finances are not unlimited...

What they offer in return are smiles, a hug & perhaps a kiss. Such is only common in Western nations, which does NOT connote anything immoral or sexual. It is just basic WARMTH, from one Human to another, which ALL Humanity needs regardless if from conservative east or liberal west.

What they had courageously done, for loved ones at home is not something that our privileged women folk in Singapore realizes, thanks to what Ah Kong & his great team had done, to empower, provide education, equality & uplift lives of Singaporean women folk....

I once had to leave my car & had to take the MRT to meet an acquittance in traffic congested central area. I was met by this sweet young lady, clean & appropriately conservatively dressed with office attire, whom greeted me & wanted to shake my hand. I was surprised, but being a gentleman, I returned the greetings.

Then she moved to others. Some just sniff in disgust & turned away, dismissing her as a mental case, but many others were genuinely surprised as I was, as we Singaporeans are like the cold New Yorkers. Perhaps it was a test for herself, to break down the coldness & conservative mentality, to reach out to others, beginning on a friendly base plate, more so when she did not even asked for personal phone numbers, or namecards, or anything else....

Perhaps you may want to try out this method, to get out of your comfort zone, misconceptions & reach out to others?....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me had never alluded that I am a doctor.

Perhaps you may had misunderstood my post, on a few levels, & thus your disgust towards me. It's fine. Even monkeys have opinions.

However, this thread is about KTV ladies. Perhaps you may not have been into a KTV before, & thus sadly your ignorance. Such places are NOT prostitution joints such as in designated places located in Geylang, where such is straightforward as it is supposed to be - tens of dollars by a willing male & a willing lady for sexual relief, than for the male to suppress what is only Natural within oneself, within a regulated outlet than to for it to boil & in time to hurt innocent others, & for the lady as a means to earn a living to uplift her life by sharing her DNA body, but not her soul which is usually reserved for someone special - as she too, will feel the power of True love...

In KTVs, many ladies would just sit & share table & drink with one, & most not necessarily lead to bedside intimacy, the way even LOCAL ladies whom patronized entertainment outlets would do. Singaporean males are not blind, & know that there are no free lunches in the World.

At the same time, they know many are Asian ladies from impoverished 3rd world nations, & are only doing such willingly - to sit, share tables & drink, & that educated Singaporeans would leave a donation to them, for their time spent, because that's what it is - the way one would have to pay for time with a doctor, a psychiatrist, counsellor, etc, for ailments of body or mind...

Most do not encourage bedside intimacy, unless a bond had been built up, & often the costs are high to deter anyone from desiring such. Most only want to uplift their lives & their loved ones at home, & with the donations earned, to live a better life for themselves & their loved ones, as well as building up a better future for their loved ones, as Civilization's foundation are from the Family unit.. That's only as much as we Singaporeans can help them. Our finances are not unlimited...

What they offer in return are smiles, a hug & perhaps a kiss. Such is only common in Western nations, which does NOT connote anything immoral or sexual. It is just basic WARMTH, from one Human to another, which ALL Humanity needs regardless if from conservative east or liberal west.

What they had courageously done, for loved ones at home is not something that our privileged women folk in Singapore realizes, thanks to what Ah Kong & his great team had done, to empower, provide education, equality & uplift lives of Singaporean women folk....

I once had to leave my car & had to take the MRT to meet an acquittance in traffic congested central area. I was met by this sweet young lady, clean & appropriately conservatively dressed with office attire, whom greeted me & wanted to shake my hand. I was surprised, but being a gentleman, I returned the greetings.

Then she moved to others. Some just sniff in disgust & turned away, dismissing her as a mental case, but many others were genuinely surprised as I was, as we Singaporeans are like the cold New Yorkers. Perhaps it was a test for herself, to break down the coldness & conservative mentality, to reach out to others, beginning on a friendly base plate, more so when she did not even asked for personal phone numbers, or namecards, or anything else....

Perhaps you may want to try out this method, to get out of your comfort zone, misconceptions & reach out to others?....

so go ktv to find warmth is good for sanity? can recommend me which one is good?