• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Leadership Crisis

GbMySg

A prince-ling, cocooned from birth, with hardly any real contact with common folks, can hardly be expected to be an effective leader. The recent jokes cracked at a state dinner as a guest of Obama, revealed the calibre of his leadership and statesmanship. Let's see if there is any attempt to bring the third-generation heir of the dynasty in for 2016. Time and ground pressure building up. Exciting times indeed!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya, I think he said it himself when he was identified as successor to GCT in an interview. Gave some morally atas answer that his calling is not in cambridge but in Singapore's highest office. Now we got his shit. He sjld have stayed at Cambridge for everyone's good, the greater good.

He was identified at GCT's successor even before the seat warmer had a chance to warm the seat.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, I think he said it himself when he was identified as successor to GCT in an interview. Gave some morally atas answer that his calling is not in cambridge but in Singapore's highest office. Now we got his shit. He sjld have stayed at Cambridge for everyone's good, the greater good.

I think it is really a failure of the civil service to deliver the vision promised by the politicians. That is, despite meeting all the KPIs they have devised for themselves. Either the civil service has been disingeneous or the vision was a rose-tinted one. Or perhaps bit of both. I would not be so hasty to put the blame on him. In fact, TRUE leaders take the blame for non performing subordinates. Witness how he took a bullet for Wong Kan Seng when Mas Selamat limped his way across the Causeway. It was most commendable.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is really a failure of the civil service to deliver the vision promised by the politicians. That is, despite meeting all the KPIs they have devised for themselves. Either the civil service has been disingeneous or the vision was a rose-tinted one. Or perhaps bit of both. I would not be so hasty to put the blame on him. In fact, TRUE leaders take the blame for non performing subordinates. Witness how he took a bullet for Wong Kan Seng when Mas Selamat limped his way across the Causeway. It was most commendable.

These are all just lame excuses. What are u talking abt? Look at the old guards. Hiw they whipped the civil service into shape after taking over. It was in an anti-PAP mood and did not do its bidding. The job was much tougher getting them in line! Now present PM has got everything down to the PA and unions in tow and he still hides away in big crises! Dont make infantile excuses for him! It's a man's job and he doesnt measure up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he would have made a damn good quant at TH or GIC and let his missus take over.:eek:

Of cos, even Nobel laureates can stuff up - as in LTCM.

Who the fuck are they that decide who to go into Temasick or GIC?

Opps.

I forgot!

Sinkies with no fucking balls voted and voted and voted again and again to those maggots in white to do whatever the fuck that they want.
After screwing and fucking 800 billions of sinkies $$$ into smear of shit LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds, LKY and decide who the fuck to put as his puppet
to do as he says

Singkies got what they fucking deserved

Keep fucking mouth shut and arsehole up high to be screwed and fucked to LKY and maggots in white content.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think that LHL is the most evil member of the cabinet. But he may not be alert to all the bullshit that's being done. He may not see the whole picture. I think he's just a spoilt prince who wants all the beautiful toys. During his premiership was when all the pretty little toys started popping up. MBS. F1. That funky Alexander Ridges thing. That fucking 1 Billion Dollar Bishan River. Like we're now living in the fucking gilded age.

That sign on the desk of Harry Truman reads "the buck stops here." Which means like he's the man. He's been around long enough to remove from power all the fools and clowns who were fucking things up. And it took him until after GE2011 to do that. His father would have squeezed all the blood out of his cabinet members' balls by now. And now he doesn't have a clue how to unfuck his system. His father had Lim Kin San, Goh Keng Swee, Rajaretnam, Toh Chin Chye, Howe Yoon Chong. LHL only has a bunch a brownnosers who don't give a shit. And maybe one Tharman.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy's outlook and demeanour changed after his cancer scare. He became less confrontational, very accommodating and this I think is where as a leader he failed. Unlike the old man he attends MTP sessions, listen to his grassroots which would be bad in any circumstances as no self respecting individual would be PA endorsed grassroots volunteer. He is a good example - he was pressurised to increase car ownership by increasing the quota to accommodate pleas from grassroots and he it led to bad jams. Then the pendulum swung.

The apology would be an example.

I suppose his survival instinct against the return of cancer overtook the need to survive politically.

jw5

Loyal
The guy's outlook and demeanour changed after his cancer scare. He became less confrontational, very accommodating and this I think is where as a leader he failed. Unlike the old man he attends MTP sessions, listen to his grassroots which would be bad in any circumstances as no self respecting individual would be PA endorsed grassroots volunteer. He is a good example - he was pressurised to increase car ownership by increasing the quota to accommodate pleas from grassroots and he it led to bad jams. Then the pendulum swung.

The apology would be an example.

I suppose his survival instinct against the return of cancer overtook the need to survive politically.

One thing that is unclear, you manipulative cunt Scroobal, is this.

You made a bogus claim that LTK is a pap agent.
If he is indeed a pap agent, why the need for LHL to apologise?
Wouldn't it be easier for them to get the pap agent to prevent them winning or to just let them win if that was the intention?

Perhaps the real reason is that you Scroobal, are the pap agent, as evidenced by the thread you started to sabotage the opposition before GE 2011.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really - I heard it from a former admin service guy that the reason they issued too many COEs in the few years after GE 2006 was because they made an error in the assumtions. If it was the PM's fault then he doesn't deserve to be a maths professor let alone a head of state.

Like I said, running a cabinet requires a lot of energy, to do the work of what his father calls "breaking heads". Why are we entrusting this job to a cancer patient?

Heads of state are not supposed to be "accomodating". Heads of state these days are supposed to conduct power struggles on all fronts.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not head of state. head of govt. Head of state is TT.

Really - I heard it from a former admin service guy that the reason they issued too many COEs in the few years after GE 2006 was because they made an error in the assumtions. If it was the PM's fault then he doesn't deserve to be a maths professor let alone a head of state.

Like I said, running a cabinet requires a lot of energy, to do the work of what his father calls "breaking heads". Why are we entrusting this job to a cancer patient?

Heads of state are not supposed to be "accomodating". Heads of state these days are supposed to conduct power struggles on all fronts.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....all the anal-ysts trying to outdo one another.....
a self-masterbating thread going to page5......shiok sendiri.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN when ppl masturbating (take note of spelling) can dun disturb can?

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...as usual empty vessels make the most noise....
Originally Posted by metalmickey
You are a fool.

Civil servants can be party members.

They are not allowed to stand for elections.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...as usual empty vessels make the most noise....

One of Scroobal's fanboys. Never has anything to say other than popping up everytime Scroobal posts something to talk some cock.

Everytime somebody with a name like kukubird58 tells me that empty vessels make the most noise, I just have to laugh.

I think you should engage yourself in more productive activities. such as arguing with JW5 about who should be the president of the Scroobal fan club.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of Scroobal's fanboys. Never has anything to say other than popping up everytime Scroobal posts something to talk some cock.
hahaha.....not only empty vessel.....double confirmed lack comprehension and analytical skills.....and well fed on bullshits......lol.