• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pahang cunt Felicia Chin leaves Mediacorp, no prospect! Anybody want to bao this bitch?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Felicia Chin bids goodbye to Mediacorp: 'I’m taking a courageous leap of faith'​

She's not saying goodbye to showbusiness, though – the actress will still take on acting and hosting projects.
Felicia Chin bids goodbye to Mediacorp: 'I’m taking a courageous leap of faith'

(Photo: Instagram/iamfeliciachin)

May Seah

23 Jun 2022 12:09PM(Updated: 23 Jun 2022 12:09PM)

Actress Felicia Chin announced on Thursday (Jun 23) that she will be leaving Mediacorp to pursue other interests. Her last day is Jun 30.
The 37-year-old Chin told CNA Lifestyle in a phone interview that she would be taking up a full-time job with a faith-based platform called Hai Hao Ma, which delivers content in Chinese.
Hai Hao Ma, which made its debut in January, has featured numerous other celebrities including Li Nanxing, Moses Lim, Chew Chor Meng, Belinda Lee, Olivia Ong, Rayson Tan and Peter Yu.
According to Chin, the platform is run by the non-profit organisation that also runs the website Salt and Light. “It’s a Christian company but more importantly, it has different platforms that give stories of hope,” she said. Chin became a Christian in 2015.
Chin has been well known by TV audiences since she won the Star Search talent competition in 2003; in April this year, she won her 10th Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes trophy.
In the late 2000s she ranked among the "Seven Princesses", a name coined by the media for a group of sought-after young actresses in the spotlight. In 2010, at the height of her career, she decided to take up full-time studies in business. She returned in 2013, dropping her stage name Chen Jing Xuan and reverting to her birth name, Chen Feng Ling.
Chin said she had been mulling her decision over since the start of the year. “A lot has been happening” in the world and in her life, leading her to think about “what’s speaking to me right now”, she shared with CNA Lifestyle.
“I’ve always been passionate about what I do as an actress or when I’m hosting programmes – I always seek meaning in what I do. I think that will always stay with me.
“At the same time, I think being in a new environment that is going to spread messages of hope and light speaks to me. I love what I do; at the same time, I’m also seeking new challenges. I hope to grow as a person.
"I think this will help me grow as an artiste as well,” she said, adding that she won’t be leaving the industry entirely. “I still wish to continue to act and host if there are suitable opportunities.”
And, at her new job, “I’ll probably be hosting, presenting some content. I hope to produce some programmes I’ll be interested in as well. I’ll still be in front of the camera, but at the same time, I think I’ll have some creative freedom to produce things I’m interested in. I know that on social media, there are a lot of different channels that lift spirits and encourage. I feel it’s sometimes a bit lacking for the Chinese community. So, I hope to make a little contribution in this area, and take what I’ve learnt through the years and have a positive impact.”
After a 19-year television career, “It’s nice to get out of my comfort zone”, she intimated. “It’s sometimes scary because change is scary.” Not to mention that she’ll be taking a pay cut, she said with a laugh.
But, “I think it’s also important to do what speaks to my heart right now. I’m just taking a courageous leap of faith.”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pahang bitch needs to be flogged.

Actress Felicia Chin: S’pore men are shallow and arrogant​

Lin Wenjian
14 May 2012

Local actress Felicia Chin gives two thumbs down for S'pore men (Yahoo! file photo)
Local actress Felicia Chin gives two thumbs down for S'pore men (Yahoo! file photo)
Local actress Felicia Chin has given Singaporean men a major thumbs-down in a recent column with a local magazine.
The 27-year-old former MediaCorp artiste said, "Singapore men lack quality. Maybe they've been too well-taken care of, it's as if they lack something. It's hard to find mature and steady men of the olden days like my father."
Her comments appeared in the April issue of local Chinese women's magazine Nuyou.
Chin, who quit full-time acting in 2010, is currently studying for a business degree at the National University of Singapore. The student and part-time actress said in a subsequent interview with The New Paper published on Monday that she thinks that local men materialistic and shallow.
Referring to the majority of local men she's met, the 2003 Star Search winner said, "Some of these men in their 20s are successful, but their focus is on wealth and what they have on the outside".
Currently single, the former Tanjong Katong Girls' School and Victoria Junior College student claimed to have had "very few" relationships in the past but that all her exes are Singaporeans. She also said she prefers mature men who've "seen it all" and does not rule out dating a foreigner.
She also added her comments were not meant to offend but to make readers of the column think.
"I'm not making a personal attack... Nuyou is an intimate magazine and if I don't share what I really feel, it defeeats the purpose (of the column)," she told TNP, before adding that she welcomed feedback.
But are locally born-and-bred men all that bad? Fellow newsmakers Yahoo! Singapore spoke to didn't agree with Chin.
Well-known etiquette consultant Teo Ser Lee felt that Chin's comments were "a sweeping generalisation".
The 44-year-old former beauty queen, who now runs her own company, Protocol Academy, said she has met many Singaporean men over the course of work who are "down-to-earth, humble, and work hard for every dollar".
"I don't know who are the people she (Chin) hangs out with," Teo said.
"But since she's now an undergraduate, she could have met male classmates who are pampered and already drive a car, and who may therefore come across as arrogant and not knowing the value of money".
Still, Teo believed "there will always be an exception".
She continued: "It's unfair to label Singaporean men as that. There are also women who only know how to buy big handbags."
Popular radio deejay Lin Pei Fen said the traits described by Chin are not specific to just Singaporean men.
"Male species of any kind need to be suitably arrogant in order to fight for survival, lead or attract mates," the 30-year-old reasoned.
Besides, she said, arrogance, when portrayed correctly, can be a plus point. "I am attracted by men who can be arrogant when he needs to be."
As for Chin's charge that some local men in their 20s are too pre-occupied with "wealth and what they have on the outside", Lin felt that this is necessary trait for "living in Singapore".
Another local deejay, Dennis Chew, defended Chin, saying "women are by nature, more mature than men". Chin is one of Chew's godchildren.
On reports in Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao which quoted Chin describing local men as being "fond of gossip", Chew, 38, reasoned, "It could be the men she's met. There may be more such men in the entertainment circle, due to the nature of the industry. But there are also many male artistes who don't gossip at all."

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bitch uses so much of our SG resources and now say Sinkie men are shallow and arrogant. FU okay

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I remember correctly, back in the day she changed her Chinese name after being advised by a fengshui master, who claimed that would boost her luck in the showbiz industry.

Worked out really well, didn't it? :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remember correctly, back in the day she changed her Chinese name after being advised by a fengshui master, who claimed that would boost her luck in the showbiz industry.

Worked out really well, didn't it? :biggrin:

These superstitious cunts with no actual talent would believe in shit like this.
She wants luck in showbiz can have her cheebye flogged until red and swollen.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dress look fabulous. But you can't feel that when it's is put on her.

That low class Pahang whore looks like a corpse wrapped in that. She ruined the dress.
She has a washing board figure, small breasts thick waist.

Look at these angmo hour glass, compared to that cheap replica bitch.

1655962252144.png
1655962805517.png

1655963628020.png

Last edited:

Leungsam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what will happen when jobs are being replaced by FT(s) and end of the day they will turn around and screw you instead.