• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Outstanding ICA officer jailed because he scratched female colleague's itchy tits

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Yawn. Spore and me owe you living?"

No. Despite my family background and mental conditions i completed my education and national service and want to earn my own keep and build up my family. Are you aware of how times i have came face-to-face with death. And what some people had done to me and said about me. My mother jumped to her death(certified TOUGH). HAPPY with all this relevations? Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your famiily. Joy to the world. MOH and MHA, please realise all those CCTV footage.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Despite my family background and mental conditions i want to earn my own keep. Are you aware of how times i have came face-to-face with death. And what some people done to me. My mother jumped to her death. HAPPY with all this relevations?

Yawn. You mudlander got hardships only qualify you to bully me? You think Sporeans no hardship? And don't you go insinuating me again I don't earn my own keep. Excuse me every cent I am using I earned it since I started work at age 15. Honest work and not being mistress bitch of the century like your fellow mudlander Mandy lieu. Btw your mother jumped to her death qualified you to bully me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Despite my family background and mental conditions i completed my education and national service and want to earn my own keep and build up my family. Are you aware of how times i have came face-to-face with death. And what some people had done to me and said about me. My mother jumped to her death(certified TOUGH). HAPPY with all this relevations? Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your famiily. Joy to the world. MOH and MHA, please realise all those CCTV footage.

Your mother's certified tough? So what? If you treasure your mum so much why you think other women should be trampled on with your cheap words? Only your mum is a treasure while I am a piece of trash for you to trample on just becos I am tough enough not to jump to my death despite being trampled on by so many people?

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Yawn. You mudlander got hardships only qualify you to bully me?
Please explain in plain simple english how i had bully you.

2. You think Sporeans no hardship?
I didn't say that. I'm aware of an old woman selling tissue papers at the NS13 MRT station.

3. And don't you go insinuating me again I don't earn my own keep.
Athletic, Confident, Intelligent, Hardworking, Modest?

4. Excuse me every cent I am using I earned it since I started work at age 15.
You are not alone. I've experienced working to earn my own keep at 15/16. Don't believe go ask Yamaha and then Showa.

5. Honest work and not being mistress bitch of the century like your fellow mudlander Mandy lieu.
To prevent unnecessary argument, please explain what is mudlander Mandy Lieu.

6. Btw your mother jumped to her death qualified you to bully me?
You are not beholden to me because she jumped to her death. I believe she is in a better place now.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Mudlander bastard LIAR acting blur again. Lowly mudlander trait.

1. Yawn. You mudlander got hardships only qualify you to bully me?
Please explain in plain simple english how i had bully you.

2. You think Sporeans no hardship?
I didn't say that. I'm aware of an old woman selling tissue papers at the NS13 MRT station.

3. And don't you go insinuating me again I don't earn my own keep.
Athletic, Confident, Intelligent, Hardworking, Modest?

4. Excuse me every cent I am using I earned it since I started work at age 15.
You are not alone. I've experienced working to earn my own keep at 15/16. Don't believe go ask Yamaha and then Showa.

5. Honest work and not being mistress bitch of the century like your fellow mudlander Mandy lieu.
To prevent unnecessary argument, please explain what is mudlander Mandy Lieu.

6. Btw your mother jumped to her death qualified you to bully me?
You are not beholden to me because she jumped to her death. I believe she is in a better place now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Mudlander bastard LIAR acting blur again. Lowly mudlander trait.

And notice how bloody thick-skinned these mudlanders are to turn around and talk say i am not alone working at 15. Excuse me who is the one talking first about how he so cham want to work to earn his own keep despite his family background and mental condition and that's why I told him about others hardship and working at 15. I should be the one telling him you are not alone! No one owe you a living and all the crap from his insinuating slandering acting blur mouth. Hey I also got hardship got go round slander mudlanders who made it as prostitute mistress etc? Only lowly lowlife mudlanders did that to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at how they make insinuating remarks here and there and then ask you where got bully you. If he didn't do that I got to talk about his beloved mother huge buttons meh. So don't blame me but yourself that get your mother received these cheap words in return for your cheap words that trampled others. Don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you or your dear mum.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.Your mother's certified tough? So what?
As i've mentioned, i believe she is in a better place now.

2. If you treasure your mum so much why you think other women should be trampled on with your cheap words?
FYI, i do fuck with the opposite sex on many occasions. So far, no complain. Because they also want the experience/ pleasure/ pain/ money/ gifts. Honourable ladies/ women.

3. Only your mum is a treasure while I am a piece of trash for you to trample...
Oh, you are the female victim. Sorry. Do i have to jump NOW to my death? I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

4. just becos I am tough enough not to jump to my death despite being trampled on by so many people?
That depends on you. IF WE RECEIVED THE WITNESS OF MAN, THE WITNESS OF GOD IS GREATER. I'm no saint. In Chinese there is a saying WU (SIN) TEO WU KWEE.

My Post : Press my buttons. Are they hugh?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander clone don't act blur. So sickening. If you don't know me you would not be making those earlier posts in this thread that was obviously replying to me. And don't break down my sentence to distort it. No one is asking you a question on going to die. I am trampled by mudlander bullies like my barbarian Chinese neighbours and mudlander slanderers like you and it's these people like you should be the ones dying not me. Ah jib please do me a favour!

1.Your mother's certified tough? So what?
As i've mentioned, i believe she is in a better now.

2. If you treasure your mum so much why you think other women should be trampled on with your cheap words?
FYI, i do fuck with the opposite sex on many occasions. So far, no complain. Because they also want the experience/ pleasure/ pain/ money/ gifts.

3. Only your mum is a treasure while I am a piece of trash for you to trample...
Oh, you are the female victim. Sorry. Do i have to jump NOW to my death?

4. just becos I am tough enough not to jump to my death despite being trampled on by so many people?
That depends on you. IF WE RECEIVED THE WITNESS OF MAN, THE WITNESS OF GOD IS GREATER. I'm no saint. In Chinese there is a saying WU (SIN) TEO WU KWEE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at how bloody thick-skinned these mudlander bastards are to say they are no saint means can be excused to bully people? I got say I saint meh? But I got build illegal extension, keep illegal dogs barking non-stop, light up firecrackers night and day to harrass people and open filthy mouth to comment other people private part FIRST?

And look at how he only highlighted one post when there are so many posts pointing to clear intention of bullying.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
please refer to my post today at 12.01am. I am willing to take responsiblility, don't evade yours. Give you HONEST answer and i will jump. Honour not only yourself but also your family and ancestors. Hopefully, all these are not a game.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please refer to my post today at 12.01am. I am willing to take responsiblility, don't evade yours. Give you HONEST answer and i will jump. Honour not only yourself but also your family and ancestors. Hopefully, all these are not a game.

Looks like this mudlander is crazy and stupid. What honest answer you need when I already said who should be the ones dying aka mudlander bullies and ask ah jib to do me a favour. What responsibility i evade? I don't owe u anything let alone responsibility. And the thieves and slandering bullies like you are the ones who are dishonouring family and ancestors, not me who did nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when did I ever say I am athletic mudlander bastard LIAR?

So when did I cannon on athletic? Don't evade your answer ksgd0717. Mudlander LIAR caught. These LIARS who love to talk about HONOUR are the most dishonourable. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who lied they didn't throw litter and dog poo without batting an eyelid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Btw I also said I am poor before." If u are really sincere in your acknowledgement of being poor, go and die(medically certified). Not mouth kong lum par song.

Hey this mudlander LIAR asked me go and die when I said I am poor and now turned around to act honourable. Pui! Honourable people will ask poor people to go and die? LIAR caught again. Hahahahah mudlander LIARS are really shameless actors and twist around like a snake.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Looks like this mudlander is crazy and stupid..."

Congratulation. May you have a long life. Bye Bye.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?224036-and-my-poetry-continues :biggrin::biggrin:

Harimau is a loud hailer
Proud of blaring trailers
One day he meets Hitler in heaven
And they will blast each other even

Chun ji tan
Siong yen yen ho yen
Hum ba lan soi yen
Tai tak hei nei
Ying koi tai hmm hei nei
Hmm hai tong yen tou ya yong
Doi min chiok mm yak yong

Unrepentant rapist, data thief and psychpath Sinkie clone in this forum
Are hypocrites singing hymns and psalm
Calling for repentance from others
But themselves full of entitlement
To harm others and torment
No apology no repentance no nothing
Tell these highest hypocrites hell is waiting
Shut up and self repent before calling others

小人小人小人
难怪别人讨厌你们

Scrooball (clone) was sizing Wendy's gift
One million he deemed alot
Never thought in percentage high or not

Jah shit is a stupid thick-skinned sinkie dog
Who likes spamming about chinese dog
Yet got the cheek to accuse others of spamming
Even when people are merely replying
A piece of shit acting as if he is the lord

Mojito is a snob
Look down on working class crop
Middle class big shot?

Harimau called a human in despair a monkey
Hope he stays a cool lackey
Continue trumpeting PAP's big lead
By everyday posting about Najib

Eatshitndie tried to absolve responsibility
By saying the females are bullies
What a crook mentality
Trying to downplay his atrocity

Steffychun likes to sue
To prove it is true
Touting the PAP way
Must be eating from PAP tray

Onitsuka is a Sinkie clone
A foreigner faking as voter
Fake opposition supporter
Before election sang opposition sky high to scare away middle ground votes
After election cast aspersions on WP as issue evader to sway more votes

Many coward bullies
At work or in forum
Can't win with proper decorum
Basically a scum
Who will attack on sexuality

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Looks like this mudlander is crazy and stupid..."

Congratulation. May you have a long life. Bye Bye.

You congratulate me for? I am mudlander meh? Only you are mudlander bastard LIAR and proven scumbag talking about HONOUR. I wish you dead and burn in hell.