• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Outstanding ICA officer jailed because he scratched female colleague's itchy tits

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Worked until 3 am for free overtime hardworking or not? Not once but a stretch of months." chwee key kun teo kar the, sky no owe u.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Btw I also said I am poor before." If u are really sincere in your acknowledgement of being poor, go and die(medically certified). Not mouth kong lum par song.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Worked until 3 am for free overtime hardworking or not? Not once but a stretch of months." chwee key kun teo kar the, sky no owe u.

What shit is that you talking? Who is the one who think sky owe u? Get good jobs, create shit for Sporean to takeover and clear and still insult Sporeans like me non stop like I owe u. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Btw I also said I am poor before." If u are really sincere in your acknowledgement of being poor, go and die(medically certified). Not mouth kong lum par song.

Hahahah I don't say it if people like you mudlanders don't insult people poor. I said that exactly when a mudlander in JB forum insult me poor and I said I am poor. Why should I go die? Poor people must go and die is you arrogant mudlander mentality.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Athletic? I said I need guns to fight my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours didn't i?" Bahaya - Jangan Dekat!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I said before I am stupid,". then gong gong do.

No I said I am stupid vs mudlander smart evil devils but I am not stupid in my work to gong gong do. You are obviously stupid to not know the difference or pretend not to know like what mudlander bastards love to do.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Poor people must go and die is you arrogant mudlander mentality." dun take other people buttock skin to be your face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Poor people must go and die is you arrogant mudlander mentality." dun take other people buttock skin to be your face.

That buttock talk must be mudlander talk which I don't understand. But that's exactly what you mudlander just said about poor people go die. Still want to deny? pui!

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"That buttock talk must be mudlander talk which I don't understand. But that's exactly what you mudlander just said about poor people go die. Still want to deny? pui!" Which GOD owe you a living?

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"So when did I ever say I am athletic mudlander bastard LIAR?" Kindly tell which GOD will help me understand your reply.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"That buttock talk must be mudlander talk which I don't understand. But that's exactly what you mudlander just said about poor people go die. Still want to deny? pui!" Which GOD owe you a living?

Yawn. Spore and me owe you living?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't say I am hardworking if people don't say I cannon on hardworking. I don't say i am poor if mudlander didn't insult me poor. Looks like I am really modest and not pretend to be modest like mudlander bastards!

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Answer questions to your slander. Don't just Kong lanjeow wey to slander as your birthright."

Honestly, birthright is a thing of the world we live in?