• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Outstanding ICA officer jailed because he scratched female colleague's itchy tits

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
14 months jail for touching a woman 's breast. Does he even think ?

Can't he pay for the kind of service if he is so hard up ?

Now , guess the race.

Najib trying to impose 30 years, 100 lashes, RM100k fine for khalwat offences with his new friend, parti islam(PAS).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not about who is guilty and who is not. Its about what you can proof in court. And once again, I ask you, where is the proof. The judge has failed to explain why the victim's testimony is more believable then the accused. If you are accused of murdering someone, and you deny it, then the prosecutor must show proof that you did it, right? Why is the burden of proof different in this case?

Quickly make police report and get finger print.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must mgtow reminds all males... Stay away from pussies.. So u will have true freedom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed with
that

I also agreed with someone's comment about you being mentally imbalance or disturbed or a lunatic against women. No wonder you think so many women out to scream molest and rape for nothing. At least I don't think all men are rapists or molesters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis eediot likkle bitch fi name ginfreely needfi shut up her rasshole. She mussi born from a retard ppl dem fi yell and bawl and disturb the ppl dem.

Talk logic talk sense on molest also got people say I disturbed people. You are a mudlander out to discredit me or are you a molester rapist out to protect your own kind?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Athletic, Confident, Hardworking, Intelligent, Modest?

You cannon on these? Modest can cannon? Moron. Worked until 3 am for free overtime hardworking or not? Not once but a stretch of months. Athletic? I said I need guns to fight my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours didn't i? Intelligent? I said before I am stupid, not so smart like the mudlander evil devils. Btw I also said I am poor before. Hahahahah mudlander slanderers COWARD using clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh one more confident. Ok lah I think I overconfident in the kindness of human pest like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours. Too much confidence and faith in human scumbags like these Kong jiao wey mudlander bastard clones here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Kong jiao wey mudlanders only know how how to Kong jiao wey to slander people like their birthright. That's the satisfaction of these lowly people. You should look down on these people and don't be so stupid like me think well of them only to find out the truth the hard way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannon on these? Modest can cannon? Moron. Worked until 3 am for free overtime hardworking or not? Not once but a stretch of months. Athletic? I said I need guns to fight my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours didn't i? Intelligent? I said before I am stupid, not so smart like the mudlander evil devils. Btw I also said I am poor before. Hahahahah mudlander slanderers COWARD using clone. Pui!

No reply from ksgd0717 clone? Why mudlanders here all so lowlife like to slander people non-stop? This is called scarification in life wor. One word in Chinese: jian ren like to trample people as satisfaction in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from ksgd0717 clone? Why mudlanders here all so lowlife like to slander people non-stop? This is called scarification in life wor. One word in Chinese: jian ren like to trample people as satisfaction in life.

Hiding in the retirement thread gong lanjeow wey. That's mudlander ksgd0717 having his lowly satisfaction.