• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition-bashing in "Opposition unity" forum

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
its just another way of saying, some of the Opposition, they are strongly influenced by the PAP, in terms of outlooks, attitude, and mindset.

What is PAP's outlook? what is PAP's mindset? what is PAPs attitude?

Come, define all the terms.

putting out such vague statements does not show anything. In fact, i would repeat, you are putting up vague statements, allowing yourself to twist and twist and twist but never putting your foot down on a definite ground to explain and defend your view, opinion or stand.

I m very cnfident to say that at the end of the day, you will stilll be unable to give any form of confirm and definite explaintion to what yu have been talking about.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is PAP's outlook? what is PAP's mindset? what is PAPs attitude?

Come, define all the terms.

putting out such vague statements does not show anything. In fact, i would repeat, you are putting up vague statements, allowing yourself to twist and twist and twist but never putting your foot down on a definite ground to explain and defend your view, opinion or stand.

I m very cnfident to say that at the end of the day, you will stilll be unable to give any form of confirm and definite explaintion to what yu have been talking about.

The PAP outlook is the Lee Kuan Yew's outlook. If u wanna find out whats Lee Kuan Yew outlook, u could go read up on his autobiography, or speeches, etc, to go into detail.

There are many prominent Lee Kuan Yew's outlooks.

First of all. Lee believe that those with good academic result, those who go to good school, get good result, they should be the one leading. Never mind whether they have good people skill, or communication skill like the politician have in other country. The priority for LKY selection of people to be politician is academic result.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of night life, Lee Kuan Yew, he had talk about how the foreigners working here in Spore had complain that there's no nightlife here. He mention about how he wanna carve out an area for them to have night life. It just show his conservative view towards nightlife, that its for the foreigners, not for the Sporeans.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Language. He had pushed for English as first language in schools. Never mind the rule of proportion. That Singapore is 97% Asian population. Just shows that his bias attitude towards Asian languages. Never mind that he had written a book talking about his experience on learning Chinese language.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He thinks that Singaporeans should just leave politics to the PAP govt. Don't go meddle in the politics. Leave it to the PAP.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doesn't like criticism. He view the mass media as a threat. Therefore he assert his control, he merge all newspaper in spore into one company with PAP people on board.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more LKY outlooks which I didn't list out.

But if wanna sum it up in a nutshell, in a gist, in a sentence...

He's a modern day Fascist.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? Where are they? I only see one chap who is as insignificant as any one forummer's voice and whom I think his POV won't change anyone's minds except those converted to the inane side.

If they have ambitions they will have to bear in mind that the platforms they run on will also be affected. Inter-opposition squabbles will affect all, you bring their margin down by 10%, some opposition that stands a chance of winning will not, but those at the 20% mark will lose their deposits. I don't think they will be that dumb to make it big-scale. Relax!

precisely they are not that dumb cos their real agenda is otherwise. have they ever declared which opp party they are residing in now?

another thing, if ngejay is doing everything right and righteous, why was his face censored in TOC's RP dinner videoclip?

if sdp is doing everything right and again righteously for peasants, why do they need a dubios lkb to cry for donation appeal? was she a SDPpy by the way?

the truth is obvious - THEY NEVER PRESENTED THE TRUTH to peasants.

another meeting is going to be held in ALSON HOTEL and again with the same "activists" speakers. now who are these activists? what group or political party they represent? why are they so ashamed to reveal their stance?

if such simple clarification is being so complicated, then may i ask how authenticated are their words?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
another thing, if ngejay is doing everything right and righteous, why was his face censored in TOC's RP dinner videoclip?

Because Ng E-Jay is a COWARD who accuse Low Thia Khiang of not answering pertinent question in parliament, while HE HIMSELF PLEADED GUILTY WHEN FACED WITH A PERTINENT CHARGE!!!

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did, and .....not good enough.

Anyone could tell you have no substance and will never be able to argue to save your life if your life depends on it.

I'm surprised you don't know by now that Chap Jig Kar is a clone of NGEJAY the coward who changed his T-shirt and pleaded guilty.

Only a COWARD like ngejay will smear opposition parties and give such lame and silly excuses for doing so!!

Only a COWARD like ngejay will create 20 nicks to flame WP rather than criticize the PAP!!!!

Only a bloody COWARD like ngejay will write letter to ST forum hitting WP, will write open letter to LTK, Yaw Shin Leong, but never write any open letter to PAP!!!!

Bloody COWARD ngejay only know how to hit the weak party, don't dare to hit the strong PAP!!!!!!

God Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right. YSL is one person. But what about the WP CEC who stood by him?? How many of them? 6? 7? 8?

I will guarantee that SDP will not be closed by the Govt despite getting judgement against it. They will still alowed to appeal for donations and organise events in hotels. Explain that.

The Govt went after WP but could not close down the party. They only managed to get JBJ and a few members to pay up. They went after Tang Liang Hong of WP and Francis Seow of WP. At that time, SDP was a full functioning party. WP as a party has a list bruises and battles but they don't go around beating up other opposition parties because they know that it plays into the hands of the PAP.

Chiam sued Howe Yoong Chong and Dhanabalan and both cabinets ministers had to pay damages.

On record only SDP members have apologised to the PAP and made payment.

How do you reconcile that?

Darkcloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right. YSL is one person. But what about the WP CEC who stood by him?? How many of them? 6? 7? 8?

HAHAH! How come change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty ng e jay of SDP supporter BETRAY his friends?

How come 12 SDP CEC member all plead guilty? You remember? They all plead guilty only leave CSJ and CSC! Hahaha..

YOU DON'T TOK COCK!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of night life, Lee Kuan Yew, he had talk about how the foreigners working here in Spore had complain that there's no nightlife here. He mention about how he wanna carve out an area for them to have night life. It just show his conservative view towards nightlife, that its for the foreigners, not for the Sporeans.

Agreed. LKY is so sua koo. Acc to a previous Press report, when wholeof PAP was talking abt Singapore needing more buzz, and to see what our Georgie said when he talked of "al fresco", he with a bunch of balls lickers went down to Boat Quay area after 2 am and he was so impressed that that was what Singapore could do more with. We have had this fresco business,boat Quay bar brawls for years and only recently last year, he showed he was so out of touch. I wonder what he'll say when he sees Tanjong Katong KTV bars, the PRCs on Geylang streetlanes, and Orchard Towers.He'll need 2 pacemakers!!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will guarantee that SDP will not be closed by the Govt despite getting judgement against it. They will still alowed to appeal for donations and organise events in hotels. Explain that.

The Govt went after WP but could not close down the party. They only managed to get JBJ and a few members to pay up. They went after Tang Liang Hong of WP and Francis Seow of WP. At that time, SDP was a full functioning party. WP as a party has a list bruises and battles but they don't go around beating up other opposition parties because they know that it plays into the hands of the PAP.

Chiam sued Howe Yoong Chong and Dhanabalan and both cabinets ministers had to pay damages.

On record only SDP members have apologised to the PAP and made payment.

How do you reconcile that?

WP no close shop. SDP no close shop. So??