• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Chee's F&B Empire Expanding! 2nd Outlet Coming At Marina Square! Oppies Still Think PAP Is Intolerant Towards Oppies?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1657632555271.png

Orange & Teal cafe, started by Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) leader Chee Soon Juan, will soon be opening another outlet at Marina Square.

The cafe's hoarding was spotted at the mall by a Hardware Zone user:

1657632584043.png

No announcement has been made on Orange & Teal's social media pages so far.

Mothership has reached out to Orange & Teal for more information.

The cafe recently celebrated its first anniversary at Rochester Mall with a number of new dishes, such as Greek-style Lamb Shank, Weekend Big Breakfast, and Waffles n’ Everything.

When it first opened, Chee shared his vision for Orange & Teal to be a place where Singaporeans can come together not just for a "great meal," but also for intelligent discussion and impassioned debate.

Its menu has also expanded significantly from its initial days of operations.

As a way of giving back, Chee has invited and cleaners, cardboard collectors, and migrant workers to dine in for free.

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/orange-teal-marina-square/

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 152230

Orange & Teal cafe, started by Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) leader Chee Soon Juan, will soon be opening another outlet at Marina Square.

View attachment 152231

The cafe recently celebrated its first anniversary at Rochester Mall with a number of new dishes, such as Greek-style Lamb Shank, Weekend Big Breakfast, and Waffles n’ Everything.

When it first opened, Chee shared his vision for Orange & Teal to be a place where Singaporeans can come together not just for a "great meal," but also for intelligent discussion and impassioned debate.

As a way of giving back, Chee has invited and cleaners, cardboard collectors, and migrant workers to dine in for free.

This is good news! :thumbsup:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think he invited a few to publicise onlee. If leelee any cleaners cardboard collectors migrant workers go he will tolong.
I think you can tell Dr Chee that you are a cleaner and i am sure he will invite you to his restaurant to have a good meal. or no need lah, you just say you are an old and want to have free meal and i am sure Dr Chee is a charitable person enough to entertain you with a good meal.

Oh if you don't know, he don't charge GST and service fee in his restaurant, it is always out of the free will of the customer if they wanna give or not. It is a concept that your PAP master do not understand at all and very foreign to it.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you can tell Dr Chee that you are a cleaner and i am sure he will invite you to his restaurant to have a good meal. or no need lah, you just say you are an old and want to have free meal and i am sure Dr Chee is a charitable person enough to entertain you with a good meal.
My uncle think he will say you are welcum but today full and ask his staff to make arrangement my uncle to come back later or another day. If leelee want free meal and try should be a honourable words from him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A better location than Buona Vista, but the rent should be a killer.

HIs business needs a location that's outside of a mall but accessible to those who like to visit such cafes e.g. Dempsey Hill.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
A better location than Buona Vista, but the rent should be a killer.

HIs business needs a location that's outside of a mall but accessible to those who like to visit such cafes e.g. Dempsey Hill.
Dempsey hill is not a very heartlander place and not many cleaners will go there for free meal. The mall is more accessible to all type of people.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think he invited a few to publicise onlee. If leelee any cleaners cardboard collectors migrant workers go he will tolong.
He is a politician, and I feel it's only right that he gains some positive publicity for himself. The mainstream media will take care of his negative publicity - F.O.C.

We can question his motivation, but we know for sure that every meal spent on every cleaner comes not from our taxes.

If you are right about his motivation, then he gets his reward in a fair way. If you are mistaken about his motivation, then he gets his reward in heaven. :rolleyes:

In contrast, we ourselves are not being fair if we do NOT vote him into office but expect him to provide meals for us FREE. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a politician, and I feel it's only right that he gains some positive publicity for himself. The mainstream media will take care of his negative publicity - F.O.C.

We can question his motivation, but we know for sure that every meal spent on every cleaner comes not from our taxes.

If you are right about his motivation, then he gets his reward in a fair way. If you are mistaken about his motivation, then he gets his reward in heaven. :rolleyes:

In contrast, we ourselves are not being fair if we do NOT vote him into office but expect him to provide meals for us FREE. :biggrin:
Alot of singkies expect ah chee to work for free. Like the BB voters..they never vote for him but kpkb to him about cock ups in BB....just shows the sort of ppl singkies are

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
johnny boy, better hurry up switch you allegiance to SDP,
maybe chee will make you branch manager cum internet rumour monger

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 152230

View attachment 152231

Sinkies love Dr Chee and give him their support. May Orange & Teal grow to become a chain of restaurants, both local and overseas!:thumbsup: