• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Chee & Wife Sets Up Oppie Cafe At Rochester Mall! Buona Vista Property Prices To Fall Soon?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rochester is a place where rich people like us like to hang out. It has a nice colonial vibe with all that lush greenery and colonial houses around. Why must oppie chee come disturb our peace? Can't he relocate to Holland Village instead where the poor people and punks hang out?
For your information Towkay Tan you have got the information all wrong. Holland Village is where the rich people and non-punks hang out. Many learned and well-heeled well-mannered people like to go there too; including me!:wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Ah Mu follow suit and open a prata shop in Bukit Batok for Pappies por lumpars to mingle and lick Pinky's balls?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Expect PAP cronies to order a simple cup of kopi and than drop a cockroach and take picture for mothership.

I expect to find cockroaches in oppie chee's cafe. NEA will have him shut down in no time.

Leave that to the WP. The WP will do a good job on him.
The grassroots leaders are not afraid of thugs. We'll conduct our duties without fear nor favour.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect to find cockroaches in oppie chee's cafe. NEA will have him shut down in no time.

The grassroots leaders are not afraid of thugs. We'll conduct our duties without fear nor favour.
John Tan ,don't be green-eyed lah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One Chee can make rich people like you feel disturbed? Your qi as a rich person must be very poor indeed. The source of your riches must have been from thieving, just like the colonials. You'll probably go the same way as the colonials too, by having your arse kicked.

That's defamation. The source of my riches has always been meritocracy and hard work, not state handouts as proposed by oppies.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chief of the SDP called on Muslim patrons to pay the cafe a visit.

However, Chee emphasised that the cafe will be serving wine and beer on the premises but the glassware for alcohol will be kept separate.

Huh? If the establishment serves alcohol on the premises, it is already not halal no?