• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 2 weeks Amos Yee cannot tahan RTC want to commit suicide

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You didn't have to work to fight for the things you believe , it's Amos parents themselves want to worry for him that's their own fault . When the parents don't encourage their own children to fight for the things that is right . Look at hongkong umbrella revolution , many of the familes go out together and protest . That's how United they are .

Would you have done what Amos did.
If your children did what he did, would you not worry?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh lah, just check his profile online--he got theology diploma. Christian.

Then I'm afraid he will be Amos' next target.

For Amos, any form of help coming from a Christian is an insult to his anti-Christianity stance. To owe a debt of gratitude to a Christian is, to Amos, humiliation of the highest order. He either has to renounce his anti-Christianity belief and acknowledge he has wronged Christianity and slap his own face without external help from Neo. Or he has to maintain his stance and prove systematically that whatever good deeds that Christians have done for him, they are hypocritical and self-serving. The latter is more in line with his persona as an atheist who targets only Christianity.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Amos, any form of help coming from a Christian is an insult to his anti-Christianity stance. To owe a debt of gratitude to a Christian is, to Amos, humiliation of the highest order. He either has to renounce his anti-Christianity belief and acknowledge he has wronged Christianity and slap his own face without external help from Neo. Or he has to maintain his stance and prove systematically that whatever good deeds that Christians have done for him, they are hypocritical and self-serving. The latter is more in line with his persona as an atheist who targets only Christianity.

http://www.dodwell-law.com/about-alfred-dodwell/
Postgraduate Diploma in Christian Studies, Regent Theological College, Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who told you Amos is anti Christians ? If I don't believe in God means I'm anti Christian ? If I don't believe spagatti monster is real means I'm anti spaghetti monster ? Make no sense .

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I would have done what Amos did and stand for what I think is right . If I'm Amos parents I will support him

then do it. Maybe you'll find more comfort in life. Why aren't you encouraging your children to do it? Or do they have no balls ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not Amos only target Christians because Christians are very vocal to their preaching . They will preach in public about their nonsense and trying to convert people . And also because Amos read the bible like I do so we can understand the shit in the bible . You need to understand something before you criticize .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then do it. Maybe you'll find more comfort in life. Why aren't you encouraging your children to do it? Or do they have no balls ?

I don't have any children in the first place !! And Singapore is not my home anymore !! That's why !!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not Amos only target Christians because Christians are very vocal to their preaching . They will preach in public about their nonsense and trying to convert people . And also because Amos read the bible like I do so we can understand the shit in the bible . You need to understand something before you criticize .

Muslims are the worst. I'm waiting for your Youtube video and caricarture got balls to be like your idol?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have accepted probation. But no, he thinks the world is against him. Yes, only if he continues his "i am king you suck" attitude

Why should he accept probation, which is acknowledging that he was wrong? He is adamant that he did nothing wrong. That is principled.
If the PAP has the guts, kill him. I hope Amos will die in detention and he will spur the rebellion that will topple the PAP and cronies like you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
correction, when offered probabtion, he said go to hell and refused to see the MSF officer. Under probation, you have a higher possibility of using the internet. In RTC, you have no connection and sometimes cannot speak.

Amos doesn't want the Pope to help (he hates Christians very much and the Pope never replied to Ngerng's useless reply). Then UN has no power to intervene (Ban Ki Moon porbably never read SG news), the West will never provide sanctions (not after Abbott and Clinton flew for the funeral). So Amos is clutching on to his atheist powers. In this case it doesn't help him.

Oh, remember Gopalan Nair the Sinkie-turned-American who is whining about Amos and other cases? Neither Bush nor Obama cares to listen. Haha...

And I don't care if Amos is still 16, 160 or what ever age.

One day, you will wish to have been Amos' friend.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslims are the worst. I'm waiting for your Youtube video and caricarture got balls to be like your idol?

Wait until I finish reading the Quran then I will post :wink: as I mention before you cannot criticized something you don't know :wink:

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol now he is strapped to his bed after he shared with the prison officer that he is feeling suicidal... he thought can gain some sympathy points...lol