• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 2 weeks Amos Yee cannot tahan RTC want to commit suicide

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel for his parents too, every time I see them, they just avoid eye contact with the neighbours.

Used to see his father work late and still tah pow dessert for his family.

Can't imagine the pain he has to bear as both a the man in the family and parent.

I also feel for your next generation , they can't even tah pow anything for you when all your money have been used up for your hospital bills and your next generation are jobless . So who more pitiful :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to mention a few more things.

Let's for a moment take politics out of this Amos Yee case. When we politicise Amos Yee, he inenvitably becomes a pawn, regardless of who you support, PAP or opposition, each side will hold him up as either saint or sinner and BOTH will want to make an example out of him.

Spare a thought for his parents. Spare a moment to think about how they feel about all this.

As a father, I feel for his father. You work your ass off everyday, come home late, tired, but still have the energy to go and by supper for your family.

You love your child, which father wouldn't? And you hope like crazy day after day that every cent you earn will help make your family's life a little bit easier, a little bit better.

You are no child rearing expert, so you do the best that you know in bringing up that little treasure that used to run to you when you came home from work and hug your legs as if it were the whole world. There is no instruction manual for being the best father, but those days when your child looked at you and gave you that smile that said that your were his hero would make all the tonnes of burdens you carried all seem like a feather at that moment. You are not a man with deep pockets, but when you see your child growing up and showing talent for something, you pour everything you can afford to make sure he does the best that he can. When it pays off, you allow that moment of deep pride, that tear of joy, to just blip the surface and perhaps crack a smile on you face to bask in a moment of happy indulgence.

I believe that as parents, they did what they thought was best. For better or worse, we cannot judge them lest we can honestly say that we are better people.

So now to see his flesh and blood, that little treasure whom he once meant the world to, embroiled in controversy, played as a pawn, abused by strangers, he tries to find peace, reconciliation, and no doubt he asks himself day after day where could he have gone wrong with his son, he sheds a tear now, but with each tear that burden is hardly lifted.

But if I may say to you Mr. Yee, you did your best, you did what any parent could do with whatever they had, don't blame yourself, be strong and live for the day when Amos finally understands what being a filial son and loving child means once again.

Dun pretend you are feeling for the father. You are NOT! You are feckless!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let's for a moment take politics out of this Amos Yee case. When we politicise Amos Yee, he inenvitably becomes a pawn, regardless of who you support, PAP or opposition, each side will hold him up as either saint or sinner and BOTH will want to make an example out of him.

Spare a thought for his parents. Spare a moment to think about how they feel about all this.

As a father, I feel for his father. You work your ass off everyday, come home late, tired, but still have the energy to go and by supper for your family.

You love your child, which father wouldn't? And you hope like crazy day after day that every cent you earn will help make your family's life a little bit easier, a little bit better.

You are no child rearing expert, so you do the best that you know in bringing up that little treasure that used to run to you when you came home from work and hug your legs as if it were the whole world. There is no instruction manual for being the best father, but those days when your child looked at you and gave you that smile that said that your were his hero would make all the tonnes of burdens you carried all seem like a feather at that moment. You are not a man with deep pockets, but when you see your child growing up and showing talent for something, you pour everything you can afford to make sure he does the best that he can. When it pays off, you allow that moment of deep pride, that tear of joy, to just blip the surface and perhaps crack a smile on you face to bask in a moment of happy indulgence.

I believe that as parents, they did what they thought was best. For better or worse, we cannot judge them lest we can honestly say that we are better people.

So now to see his flesh and blood, that little treasure whom he once meant the world to, embroiled in controversy, played as a pawn, abused by strangers, he tries to find peace, reconciliation, and no doubt he asks himself day after day where could he have gone wrong with his son, he sheds a tear now, but with each tear that burden is hardly lifted.

But if I may say to you Mr. Yee, you did your best, you did what any parent could do with whatever they had, don't blame yourself, be strong and live for the day when Amos finally understands what being a filial son and loving child means once again.

Well, you don't have to worry so much because in years to come your generation will thank Amos for speaking up :wink: as for Amos parents they will understand their son is a hero when the time come :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;OFGgbT_VasI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This freedom fighter have some encouragement for Amos :wink:

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think you are romanticizing the whole thing putting parents on a pedestal,not every parent out there are angels or saints showering their kids with unconditional love and unwavering attention and sacrifice,parents are human beings too and just like any other human beings they are subject to their own illogical tendencies,individual selfish needs and pretenses,mental neurosis and impose all of their insecurities,human complexes,distorted sense of self,narcissim,vindictiveness or hyper criticality and whatnot on their child.

from what i read about amos yee's father,he isnt exactly what u call a outstanding role model of a human being or a stable well rounded adult and would definitely fall under the category of the average "daft and stupid" sinkie among other things.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a common saying that "a child is a reflection of his or her parents". I feel that parents are responsible and accountable for the behaviour of their children.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want this revolution to happen in Singapore ? I don't think that will happen like what it happen in Hong Kong . Sinkies are kia see , you die your business same like their goverment mentality . As I always said , sinkies are already been brainwashed by their goverment without realizing .

[video=youtube;C_23GElzJFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_23GElzJFo&sns=em[/video]

After Malcom X, we have Amos Y.

it's out destiny, we will have a great man to replace the horrible fraud.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has accomplished more for the country in his short life than you have. Shame on you for mocking Amos Yee.

Accomplished more for the country, please lah........
Have not worked a day in his life
Have not worked to provide for himself
Have not worked a day to provide for his parents
Have make his parents worried for him

You are not the parents of Amos yee.
It's very easy to talk and comment.
Not when you are Amos Yee father and mother.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said before, freedom of speech is one thing, and if you think you can talk shit, then accountability can be one mean bitch.

He was given a chance to walk away from it all, all he had to do was to control himself and just play ball.

All he had to do was to apologise and we all could move on, but even to his bailor he could falsely accuse, retract with a false apology and then make fun of the poor guy.

So he think he damn hiong, falsely accuse his bailor, troll the press, refuse to report to his probation officer, and break his promise to the court of law to not post the same shit again.

The little prick just got bored and probably could not find his kicks anymore from his online persona, so he had to kick it up a notch and bring Mr. Keyboard Warrior to the real world and think that he's the same tough guy in the real world as in front of his PC.

Now cry like a little bitch and rot in remand, turn 18 and get thrown in the worst the Army has to offer, then go DB sit long long and may u ORD from NS when you're 50.

If anything he should be sent to IMH for internet addiction, megalomania and narcissism.

But do me a favour and feed off the adulation of your "supporters" baying for your human rights, these are the very people who would be cheering you all the way to your early grave.

Come, I clap for you, Amos.

Well said, I have up your points.

A true courageous person will not resort to using suicide to front political activism and convictions. I have more respect for Nelson Mandela than for Amos. But then again, he is no political activist... only a con-artist.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Malcom X, we have Amos Y.

it's out destiny, we will have a great man to replace the horrible fraud.

It's sinkie's fate to have a little young and great sinkie called Amos who is willing to expose the horrible LKY and his now equally horrible son in the making.

Amos has up the ante by moving into psychological warfare. He knows RTC may soon be his home for the coming months. And he is warning that the outcome may be nasty as imminent death is a possibility. Blood then will be on the hands of the judge, the prosecutors, the PAP, LHL etc.

SG may have lost a fighter but the flame of this young one will live on to ignite the imagination and fearlessness of countless young lives!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's sinkie's fate to have a little young and great sinkie called Amos who is willing to expose the horrible LKY and his now equally horrible son in the making.

Amos has up the ante by moving into psychological warfare. He knows RTC may soon be his home for the coming months. And he is warning that the outcome may be nasty as imminent death is a possibility. Blood then will be on the hands of the judge, the prosecutors, the PAP, LHL etc.

SG may have lost a fighter but the flame of this young one will live on to ignite the imagination and fearlessness of countless young lives!

Remember I said before, you have to be crazier than him to deal with him.... which means you have to go nuts if you were to play with this nutcase. you can't handle him if you are sane.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember I said before, you have to be crazier than him to deal with him.... which means you have to go nuts if you were to play with this nutcase. you can't handle him if you are sane.

You are referring to the clown prince? I agree with you... LHL is not in the same class as young Amos.

Clown prince has his father to mentor and teach him. A little 16 year old Amos has only himself and already he is dancing away with that silly clown prince! Ah I forgot Wunderfool is his puppy dog. One who is just as brainless and silly as the clown prince!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference between just kuailan only and really got guts. I had the unpleasant experience of finding out the difference. Two of my fellow reservists were thrown into db. One was more defiant and was given 4 weeks while the other was given 3 weeks. We went to meet them on the days of their release. The one with 3 weeks was completely broken by the activities in the db and he told us it was not worth it and would not be so silly to get into trouble again. The other one was complete opposite. At the gate, we heard him yelling at the mp to name the place, date and time. His first remark was he was going to find out the bastard who initiated the charge and teach him a lesson.

We shall find out the truth in due time.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are referring to the clown prince? I agree with you... LHL is not in the same class as young Amos.

Clown prince has his father to mentor and teach him. A little 16 year old Amos has only himself and already he is dancing away with that silly clown prince! Ah I forgot Wunderfool is his puppy dog. One who is just as brainless and silly as the clown prince!

If amos is a political activist , I worry.

He could be as good as this one in brinkmanship.

Kim.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anus Yee really keyboard warrior. On Facebook, he sound like some badass, but behind the scenes, crying and complaining.....even threatening to commit suicide. Lol :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said, I have up your points.

A true courageous person will not resort to using suicide to front political activism and convictions. I have more respect for Nelson Mandela than for Amos. But then again, he is no political activist... only a con-artist.

actually if he commits suicide he would be respected more,it would show that he actually has the guts to go through with his convictions.a muslim who dies in honor for his brothers and his religion shall be richly rewarded in heaven.

Last edited: