• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 2 weeks Amos Yee cannot tahan RTC want to commit suicide

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see the above video it bring tears to my eyes , why people in other country willing to fight justice for a stranger and why those people are so brave that they don't even care for their own life . I remember someone organize " black Sunday " in centre point . How many people actually turn up ? Seriously something is very wrong with sinkies !!!

then go take his place to ease his suffering.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anus Yee really keyboard warrior. On Facebook, he sound like some badass, but behind the scenes, crying and complaining.....even threatening to commit suicide. Lol :p

He should have accepted probation. But no, he thinks the world is against him. Yes, only if he continues his "i am king you suck" attitude

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually if he commits suicide he would be respected more,it would show that he actually has the guts to go through with his convictions.a muslim who dies in honor for his brothers and his religion shall be richly rewarded in heaven.

You mean sucide bomber must be respected :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should have accepted probation. But no, he thinks the world is against him. Yes, only if he continues his "i am king you suck" attitude

Why should be accept something that is not justify ? Do you accept when ppl throw shit at u ?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anus Yee really keyboard warrior. On Facebook, he sound like some badass, but behind the scenes, crying and complaining.....even threatening to commit suicide. Lol :p

Everyone is a keyboard warrior in Internet . By the way he didn't kpkb , He have his own plan :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Initially, Amos, via his Apuneh Dodwell, was aiming for a fine or short jail term, the latter knowing that he could set off his time in remand against his prison sentence. He could have walked away with a probation, and that would have given the judge and the prosecution a "dignified exit" from the entire episode.

However, when RTC came knocking on his door after he decided to slam his door on the probation officer, he became worried. The only time Amos revealed in his blog his "little fear" was the possibility of an early NS call-up. He had plans for his "movie career" and that was precisely why he decided to drop out from school. An 18-month stint in RTC would upset his plans, and the situation would be made worse because immediately after he would be enlisted for NS.

Amos wants everything done his way, including the sentence. This is, by far, the biggest stumbling block. The AGC can walk away in shame, like they did in CNB and law professor cases. But that was because the Court held its esteem despite AGC having its tail caught between its legs.

In other words, Amos must give "some face" to the Court for this saga to end amicably. As long as there is a loser in this 3-party fight, there will be a winner or two. Make friend with the Court, and go ahead make AGC the loser, and Amos too will be seen as a winner. This is a situation where you can't be a winner who takes it all and make both the Court and AGC the losers.

My take is Amos, being Amos, will not commit suicide. In his own words, "you are seeing manipulation at work".

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Accomplished more for the country, please lah........
Have not worked a day in his life
Have not worked to provide for himself
Have not worked a day to provide for his parents
Have make his parents worried for him

You are not the parents of Amos yee.
It's very easy to talk and comment.
Not when you are Amos Yee father and mother.

You didn't have to work to fight for the things you believe , it's Amos parents themselves want to worry for him that's their own fault . When the parents don't encourage their own children to fight for the things that is right . Look at hongkong umbrella revolution , many of the familes go out together and protest . That's how United they are .

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, Amos, via his Apuneh Dodwell, was aiming for a fine or short jail term, the latter knowing that he could set off his time in remand against his prison sentence. He could have walked away with a probation, and that would have given the judge and the prosecution a "dignified exit" from the entire episode.

However, when RTC came knocking on his door after he decided to slam his door on the probation officer, he became worried. The only time Amos revealed in his blog his "little fear" was the possibility of an early NS call-up. He had plans for his "movie career" and that was precisely why he decided to drop out from school. An 18-month stint in RTC would upset his plans, and the situation would be made worse because immediately after he would be enlisted for NS.

Amos wants everything done his way, including the sentence. This is, by far, the biggest stumbling block. The AGC can walk away in shame, like they did in CNB and law professor cases. But that was because the Court held its esteem despite AGC having its tail caught between its legs.

In other words, Amos must give "some face" to the Court for this saga to end amicably. As long as there is a loser in this 3-party fight, there will be a winner at least. Make friend with the Court, and go ahead make AGC the loser, and Amos too will be seen as a winner. This is a situation where you can't win it all and make both the Court and AGC the losers.

My take is Amos, being Amos, will not commit suicide. In his own words, "you are seeing manipulation at work".

correction, when offered probabtion, he said go to hell and refused to see the MSF officer. Under probation, you have a higher possibility of using the internet. In RTC, you have no connection and sometimes cannot speak.

Amos doesn't want the Pope to help (he hates Christians very much and the Pope never replied to Ngerng's useless reply). Then UN has no power to intervene (Ban Ki Moon porbably never read SG news), the West will never provide sanctions (not after Abbott and Clinton flew for the funeral). So Amos is clutching on to his atheist powers. In this case it doesn't help him.

Oh, remember Gopalan Nair the Sinkie-turned-American who is whining about Amos and other cases? Neither Bush nor Obama cares to listen. Haha...

And I don't care if Amos is still 16, 160 or what ever age.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said, I have up your points.

A true courageous person will not resort to using suicide to front political activism and convictions. I have more respect for Nelson Mandela than for Amos. But then again, he is no political activist... only a con-artist.

To deal with cunning goverment you have to use a smart way to counter attack :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not accepting probation and now feeling suicidal over RTC is smart?

Amos once compared himself to Mandela. This is called stupidity compared to want Mandela did.

Lol , you also kena fool by Amos plan ? Amos never feel he wanted to commit sucide , it's just part of his game plan

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like Amos game plan is going well , a lot of idiot here actually fall for it thinking he wanted to commit sucide :wink: again , well done Amos !!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol , you also kena fool by Amos plan ? Amos never feel he wanted to commit sucide , it's just part of his game plan

how to know what is true or false? Last time molestation true, then false, that true again just by blog post. How many more games will be played? None of the games work.

Again, I ask is this called fighting for freedom? Which freedom fighter from Gandhi to Suu Kyi ever used such games?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why Amos able to fool people so many times because based on sinkies records they never seems to learn anything , being screwed by the goverment so many times still never wake up :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how to know what is true or false? Last time molestation true, then false, that true again just by blog post. How many more games will be played? None of the games work.

Again, I ask is this called fighting for freedom? Which freedom fighter from Gandhi to Suu Kyi ever used such games?

Look into the dictionary and see what's the meaning of molest :wink: Amos is so smart to use his powerful vocab to prank the press , and people like you including the press actually fall for that :wink: that shows how smart you guys are :wink: as I said earlier , in sun tze bin fa ( art of war ) you have to apply different tactics to different enemy :wink: Gandhi and suu kyi enemy is different from PAP :wink: so must use different tactics :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look into the dictionary and see what's the meaning of molest :wink: Amos is so smart to use his powerful vocab to prank the press , and people like you including the press actually fall for that :wink: that shows how smart you guys are :wink: as I said earlier , in sun tze bin fa ( art of war ) you have to apply different tactics to different enemy :wink: Gandhi and suu kyi enemy is different from PAP :wink: so must use different tactics :wink:

If Anus Yee is really so smart, how did he end up shitting and urinating on bed and getting tied up? Lol

That's like saying u purposely contract HIV to piss your parents off.