• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG Sadplumpgirl Spotted

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pioneer Generation = those born before 1950.

During their time, having tattoos means u are gangster.

Present day - Having few tattoos is cool and artistic.

During their time, girls sitting with both legs up spreadeagled means she is a whore.

Present day - You see many young girls sitting like that.

:biggrin:

Up 1980...girls & women, still wear petticoat under their dresses or skirts, if they wear shorts, they blush, show bras they blush, can see panties...they turn crimson...

Nowadays, they spread legs show g strings sitting in trains..I BLUSH, not only you see bras, you see half, quarter or whole neh neh..I BLUSH...the shorts so short..you see the fleshy bums & even the but cracks..I BLUSH...they wear so translucent pants..you can even see the camel toe in G string..I BLUSH or wear those tights...Camel toes galore..I BLUSHES...

I have to go out wearing sunglasses & very tight underwear...for the eyes will be very busy & my "brother" wants to SALUTE those ladies...I REALLY BLUSHES.

Why do you think they give the PIONEER generation card..so that, after seeing all these, their hearts go " boom, ti ti BOOM"...they have to visit the nearest hospital...& M.O.H. says.... "HUAT AH"......but only one god..operation is successful & gets discharge the next day... ha ha ha

:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"i am gladplumpboy with a new hairdo."

image.jpg