• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ok. Obama looks like better president

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
maccain is like SAF uncik , mind stupid but pretend to know everything.

maccain would ruin USA just like SAF uncik ruin NS slaves lives.

maccain say he would send army retiress to shools , just like that useless TEOH CHEE HIAN who kill sg with NS.

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
McCain is old and senile lah... Americans would be dumb enough to vote for him... He's just gonna continue the policies that stupid Bush has administered all these yrs... Maybe then the terrorists might shift their focus elsewhere also... Maybe...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said very much earlier, McCain and Palin's "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes. They can never win as a team !!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks can be deceiving. Mccain gonna win. Sinkees will say americans are stupid just as before. I hope americans will smarten up and vote Obama so that they would invest more money in their economy and not spend so much buying products from places like sinkeetown. Instead of giving too much money to asia, invest more in South America/Africa. Pull out all their military bases from asia including financial aid. Next time a tsunami hits SE asia. Fuck it. Don't waste military resources on people who have bad karma. Please America do the right thing be selfish.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope McCain wins so that the US of A can languish in the abyss longer.....They are too bloody cocky for their own good. Leaders like McCain and Palin will bring them to the destination.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope McCain wins so that the US of A can languish in the abyss longer.....They are too bloody cocky for their own good. Leaders like McCain and Palin will bring them to the destination.

As I have said very much earlier, McCain and Palin's "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes. They can never win as a team !!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still insist that they win for the sake of the Americans....Come on you Americans, do whatever you have done before and choose the wrong candidate! You can do it!

Godot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Americans vote with their hearts not their brains.

Thats the reason why George W Bush could be president for 8 years.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Obama being president is no good for Singapore.

Our Good PAP govt needs a USA president who can go to war and fight the terrorists.

Singapore needs someone like BUSH, who is happy to bomb where there are terrorists.

What Obama knows ? Lee Kuan Yew may be right, Obama may not able to rule USA and will ruin USA within five years.

Singaporeans should support republican so we can go to war together.

You think we spend 10 billion on defence for nothing?

SAF is the best army among ASIA, and always ready to assist USA to fight terrorists anytime , anywhere.

Support Macain, so singapore will survive forever.

If Obama wins, singapore will be neglected.

maccain say he would send army retiress to shools , just like that useless TEOH CHEE HIAN who kill sg with NS.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speculations are just that. Arrogance is paying yourself millions when you are worth so much less. People are just jealous that Palin is a better looker than their wives and girlfriend. Mccain's military record outshines ALL the SAF generals records combine.
So what if he looks like an encik. I rather have him as my Officer incharge than a pencil pusher bo chap overpaid saf ocifer.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still insist that they win for the sake of the Americans....Come on you Americans, do whatever you have done before and choose the wrong candidate! You can do it!

As I have said very much earlier, I still insist that McCain and Palin's "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes. They can never win !!:mad::mad:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are so right. That is why it will be a Mccain win. It really doesn't bother me much if Obama wins. Economies that really heavily on the US will be bothered by the Obama win if he sticks to his campaign promises like spending LESS overseas.

Last edited:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you say that because Obama will not raise capital gains on stocks as long as you dont make more than US$ 250,000 per year?

Or do you say that because Obama's sister is married to a chinese with the surname of NG ?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pleased that madmansg has finally agreed on something we can agree upon.

We all make decisions we regret on a few occasions, and therefore there's no hard feelings on anyone's part.

You are so right. That is why it will be a Mccain win. It really doesn't bother me much if Obama wins. Economies that really heavily on the US will be bothered by the Obama win if he sticks to his campaign promises like spending LESS overseas.

Ah, I think he said he would increase aid to Africa and other countries if he's elected President. He just wants more accountability and more work done by the governments on the other side so that the money wouldn't go into a financial black hole. This is only expected, as the debt relief are still taxpayer's money.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are Sporeans any better ? LKY won many elections with the communist threat, worries of job loss, upgrade of HDB, daughrwes becoming maids, etc

George Bush stole the 1st elections with the help of his family,e.g. brother Jeb was governor of florida helped him with florida

He played on the fears of Americans & won the 2nd election. :rolleyes: