• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Looks like USA useless one.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setting up a wafer fab not like opening a nasi lemak stall lah. Takes years to get them stable. And Taiwan not so stupid. Leading edge processes will remain in Taiwan.
It's true. Like the recent report on Taiwan's UMC setting up a new Wafer Fab in Pasir Ris with 20nm and 22nm technologies. I was thinking: WTF? When China's SMIC is already into 14nm and UMC is just setting up 20nm in Singapore? I strongly suspect what they would do is to ship their existing vintage machines from their present Taiwanese plant to Singapore for this "new" Wafer Fab so that they can upgrade to newer and latest machineries for themselves in Taiwan.

Similarly when I visited a PANASONIC Industrial factory in Malaysia many years ago. I was so taken aback when I saw that the machines they were using were at least 10 years old, still using paper tapes to read the programs instead of floppy discs being used during that era. I was told that these machines were handed down from their HQ factory in Japan.

Last edited:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk until Ukraine feels like he join some triad liao got protection. In the end tio hoot liao Allies all cheering and moral support for Ukraine nia. Ukraine really kenna pwned by USA.

Now Taiwan also scared liao looking at how useless USA is.

Sinkies also got the mentality that got US naval base in Changi means anything USA will help. Sinkies NS slaves tahan awhile until USA send in troops to help sinkies beat up the invaders. I think US will move their ships out during hostile situation and give u moral support only. :laugh:
USA is useless because of Joe and Democrats. They are traditionally non combative.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I encourage everyone to watch this 10 min excerpt from a recent Joe Rogan podcast. Both Joe Rogan and Dave Smith are libertarians

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you analised wrongly.
The real difference here is Putin has balls while Xi has a urine sack.
Putin's a bear. Xi is a panda.
The bear pounces on enemy, tear the enemy apart but probably get wounded or killed in the end. The panda has a peaceful demeanour but has a razor sharp teeth that could tear you apart if it wants to. However, it chooses peace and prosperity. So tell me, which leader is better for his people?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bear pounces on enemy, tear the enemy apart but probably get wounded or killed in the end. The panda has a peaceful demeanour but has a razor sharp teeth that could tear you apart if it wants to. However, it chooses peace and prosperity. So tell me, which leader is better for his people?

Bear eat human alive, panda vegetarian.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody know the bear is awesome. No one messes with the bear.
The panda, meanwhile is being bought and sold, sent here and there and sleeps the whole day. Gets molested by everyone.
Isn't it obvious?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everybody know the bear is awesome. No one messes with the bear.
The panda, meanwhile is being bought and sold, sent here and there and sleeps the whole day. Gets molested by everyone.
Isn't it obvious?
A1807D2E-8428-4B46-B1FC-1B97BED532D7.jpeg