• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Sabah KK Quake, TKPS and its after shocks...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Body said to be of S'porean student retrieved from Mt Kinabalu

In my time....our parents just let us roam...." where the buffalo roam"....

Those days... kampong days...we got so much space. Roamed and run everywhere. Seldom heard of parents telling sinkie children " dont do this, is dangerous. dont touch tat, is dirty. I remember cllimbing a coconut tree. Fell down and fractured my arm. But no sweat...healed after a week. Still continue climbing trees after tat incident. We were tough cos we accidentally trained ourself to be one. :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why MOE ?

u tok simi lanjoew way..... papigs are the one kowtow to angmo tuakee.

if your son stab himself while playing bayonet fighting with fellow recruits, see u blame your son or blame saf. enlistee can get injure in the most stupid situations. I remember SOA two cadets who suppose to pass out as occifiers in another 2 days got OOC because they cut themselves while playing swordfighting with their occifier swords. This the standard of arseholes in the saf occifiers corp.:oIo:

Only my son can stab others. Others cannot stab my son.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why SG so fast declare National Mourning when 2 are still missing

Netball is where you ogle at women player's bouncing boobs so yes it is a very important event.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The star online: 10 students of Tanjong katong primary sch killed

the photos of the dead were horrific.
they were immediately taken off ..
gory to say the least...

a damned great tragedy for Singapore.

Sadly, now we are really in world news.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

while ns is intentioned to be an instrument for cheap labor, social control and loyalty-building, consequences lead to dissatisfaction among sinkie males who have to bear much of the sacrifice while seeing potential rewards and benefits frittered away by those who do not serve. the longer this imbalance of sacrifice versus rewards continues, the more fragile and fraught the pap is in relation to the sg-born male voting bloc. they're losing big in that voting segment, but they have precariously and stubbornly survived by nickeling and diming the pioneers, not rocking the female vote, and recruiting new groups of voters by generously giving away citizenships to foreigners. eventually the math will come home to roost. when push cums to shove, they may sacrifice that sacred cow, and sinkie men will be voting pap again. it's only a matter of time. :wink:

UArseA give citizenship to new immigrants who willing to serve US military. In fact a large portion of US combat units are make up by south americans. saf instead of putting new citizens in combat units, put them in service vocation to chobolan. sporean nsf see liao lagi more angry. if don't trust them then don't use them, use them then must trust them.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not his fault. Sometimes, life sucks when all the stars are not aligned ...father died from pneumonia, Singaporean children died from quake, etc but he gotta have the courage to shoulder on. So far, he is bearing the pressure well... despite the barrage of negativism at him.

It will be politically unethical to make use of natural disaster to play the political blame-game. We should not sink down to crass politics. I think Singaporeans will be most disappointed with the Opps if they resort to this level of low class tactics instead of showing collective empathy as a nation and offering condolences and support to the bereaved families.

I never said it pinkie fault leh. got opposition politicians come out to attack papig on this meh? don't anyhow say hor...

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Act of God can claim insurance meh?

They did not die because of the earthquake...as a matter of fact many didn't. They were hit by falling rocks.
It's like a guy who fell after being punched by another.
He died from brain hemorrhage due to the impact of the fall and not from the punch.
Assailant cannot be charged for murder.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sabah quake (05 June 15) : Day of National Remembrance on 8 June , Monday ,

There were memorial services for both tragedies, but they didn't declare a day of remembrance and did not fly flags at half mast. I stand corrected on the last bit.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Act of God can claim insurance meh?

They did not die because of the earthquake...as a matter of fact many didn't. They were hit by falling rocks.
It's like a guy who fell after being punched by another.
He died from brain hemorrhage due to the impact of the fall and not from the punch.
Assailant cannot be charged for murder.

Hmm... Like that a lot of criminals will be out in the streets!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sabah quake (05 June 15) : Day of National Remembrance on 8 June , Monday ,

many years ago, when SIA had accident in Taiwan, there was no remembrance day.
please correct me if i am wrong

Maybe this one consists New Citizens?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Will KK victims family sue MOE ?

is there a case against MOE ?

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/more-80-earthquakes-have-hit-sabah-1897

there were 80 earthquakes in Sabah since 1897

and 10 in recent years

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2015/06/05/early-morning-tremors-rock-parts-of-sabah/

why is it that MOE still allow sg students to visit a place known to hv so many earthquakes

There's so many accident on the road, the government should only allowed the age of 21 years old and above to use it :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkies ball less will not sue PAP
by the way, what is the correct spelling ?
ball-less
ballless
or ball less?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heads will roll if it involved Horrible's grandchildren.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Expect LawSuits Comings From Parents :confused::confused::confused:

I'd say the parents had sent their kid to their deaths. Which school, which principal, which teacher have the authority to bring kids out? Obviously parents have to consent first no? So please don't point the finger at MOE or school or anyone after all two teachers sacrificed their lives bringing these kids out no?