• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only received the Sale and Purchase Agreement and the Deed of Covenants.

Is it one of those? I cannot find the house no. anywhere.

Why is phase 5 termed as phase 2C1?

Thanks.

The law firm actually send you a stack of document which all written in Malay. Together with your home address and nusa sentral address but in English down there you actually can see your house no.:smile:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only received the Sale and Purchase Agreement and the Deed of Covenants.

Is it one of those? I cannot find the house no. anywhere.

Why is phase 5 termed as phase 2C1?

Thanks.
No confirm is not, from the document I guess is from the bank send to the law firm. You can ask the law firm whether got any document they have not send to you. If not you can ask them to check for you the house no. I have call them and confirm my house no from that document is correct.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://gamudaland.com.my/horizonhills/components/master-site-plan/

Dear all, just saw this at HH latest masterplan, with this I think the round about is linked to NS and idaman.
Those owners who work in Singapore would save the hassle to make U-turn at SiLC. Is this a plus point to Nusa sentral?
I think definitely it is. What you say?
Cant see NS in the map which exit does the connection cuts through ?if go through 2nd link gelang patah exit is closest to NS.

juentaiwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant see NS in the map which exit does the connection cuts through ?if go through 2nd link gelang patah exit is closest to NS.

Not now, what I meant is if the roundabout in conjunction with HH and botanic is open.
Exit Nusajaya from 2nd link, turn left before Anjung, cut thru educity then reach that round about which will lead to NS is near future.
W/o that round about, residents need to make U-turn at SiLC there(in front of the rail way track).

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suppose what it mean is..

In the future, you can take the next exit 312 (the one to nusajaya) approx. 1.5-km after after gelang patah exit which you mentioned..
After you exit.. You will be heading towards nusajaya/horizon hills.. But just right infront approx. 300m.. You can see there is a left turn.. This road will lead you to NS

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Joe-san, I will go back to find........are you talking about the "normal" house number like 100, 101 etc?

The law firm actually send you a stack of document which all written in Malay. Together with your home address and nusa sentral address but in English down there you actually can see your house no.:smile:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I heard from friend that the High Speed Railway stations going to be in Bukit Indah and Medini - not sure reliable or not??? anyone hear anything? Hope the spill over effect will reach NS. :smile:

Dear all, just saw this at HH latest masterplan, with this I think the round about is linked to NS and idaman.
Those owners who work in Singapore would save the hassle to make U-turn at SiLC. Is this a plus point to Nusa sentral?
I think definitely it is. What you say?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I heard from friend that the High Speed Railway stations going to be in Bukit Indah and Medini - not sure reliable or not??? anyone hear anything? Hope the spill over effect will reach NS. :smile:
Only stated in newspaper at Nusajaya but exact location not clear but the way the 2 govs are promoting Medini seems like the most likely spot I suppose .a rough guess.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bukit Indah still got land meh? :confused:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my kaypoh-ing around, seems that BI only have one last parcel yet to be launch. residential.

For landed I was informed that besides the area that is currently launched, there will be no more landed. Condo plot perhaps. HSR is really a wild card as I can imagine the challenges of land acquisition, profit/cost sharing negotiations and viability.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS16.jpglast visited 26-10-13
Piling started for the service apartments.

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS15.jpgNS13.jpglast visit on 26-10-13phase 5 type D
NS14.jpg
On the completed units are our house first occupiers (contractors n security guards )
On the 3rd pict background can see the type E houses ,cant get any closer as roads are muddy n blocked by obstacles.:*:
Mod please edit (delete) for me the big pict thanks.

Attachments

• NS16.jpg
    NS16.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 326
Last edited: