• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw u need to learn much abt investment, ur return is the gap between ur buying price n ur selling price. if now NS is super ulu until don't even hv street light, it indicates that the buying value now is very low. when this area is developed, they'll get more profits compared to buying in matured area.

if really u think that no street light is not good, then u shdn't hv even come to nusajaya, u have to go far2 away to KL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get too upset. He/She is here to help promote Nusa Sentral. The so called "Sound minded" fact is of a fact now, but time will tell the truth.
In fact, we need this kind of so called "sound minded" ppl to help us, as as to feedback to developer for improvement.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with you can't understand this guy, sound very unhappy with nusa sentral. Will anyone go to their friend house and tell them that they have brought a ghost house, just because you see very dark and quiet. I am not saying that he is totally wrong but think that the way he approach is very rude.

i agree. it is impolite to laugh or talk bad of other people's possessions, so to speak.

Last edited:

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am one of the owner facing the landscape park (at the moment soccer field :smile: ) , even if this place don't appreciate value, I will just keep it for BBQ. :biggrin:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nobody will go to "A" house and tell "A" that his house is a pieces of shit maybe he should choose and tell "B" instead. Same thing here think he should go other thread instead. I really think that in real life is same maybe he got no friends Loh.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nobody will go to "A" house and tell "A" that his house is a pieces of shit maybe he should choose and tell "B" instead. Same thing here think he should go other thread instead. I really think that in real life is same maybe he got no friends Loh.
He probably bought a shit n regretted not getting NS so only bad mouthing will cool him down.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missed the (NS) boat is no big deal.. just admit it & move on. Of course best is just keep quiet.
Keep coming here KPKB when NS still at an "early stage".. just shows that you are immature & inexperience :biggrin:

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you speak to a fool, you will be a fool yourself. So, my advise is just to ignore. I bought a unit facing the current "landscape garden", even if it does not appreciate , it is OK. I go there BBQ. :smile:

Current valuation may not meet if seller ask for high price as it is still currently being built.

Be happy. Cheers!

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any phase 2 owners here?
Congrat to those phase 2 owners that going to collect or collected the key to their new house.

Hope someone can share some renovation tips here.

Cheers

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you speak to a fool, you will be a fool yourself. So, my advise is just to ignore. I bought a unit facing the current "landscape garden", even if it does not appreciate , it is OK. I go there BBQ. :smile:

Current valuation may not meet if seller ask for high price as it is still currently being built.

Be happy. Cheers!

No problem for me whether it will appreciate in 3-5 yrs or even 10-yrs time or not..
I bought it.. be it for weekend home.. or later for semi-retirement or not I'm not sure..
Anyway, I did not put all my eggs into one basket (still holding a few pty in S'pore)..

He is right that don't get too emotional.. cos is just cost S$2XXk..
So nothing emotional about.. But in fact from the way he KPKB here.. by now everyone already knew that he was frustrated after missing the NS boat..

Is so so obvious :biggrin:

Last edited:

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 1 to 5 terrace house all sold out 6 months ago. The on-going launch is One Sentral service apartment. Phase 1-3 shophouse sold out too.
Phase 4 shophouse, developer got no plan to launch yet. That's what I heard......Hope this help.

hi guys,

any ongoing launch at this moment? if yes, which phase/type? i tried calling CV office but nobody pickep up. thanks.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 1 to 5 terrace house all sold out 6 months ago. The on-going launch is One Sentral service apartment. Phase 1-3 shophouse sold out too.
Phase 4 shophouse, developer got no plan to launch yet. That's what I heard......Hope this help.

thanks for the info. i also managed to talk to the sales person. they said next launch for residential will be next yr. i won't wait. gg to buy in any other taman soon..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that an invite, haha......I would love to meet all weekends neighbours if there is a chance......BBQ at the open field? :smile::smile:

Empty vessels makes the most noise. When you talk to a fool, you will be a fool yourself. :biggrin:
Gentle reminder to all, just ignore the "Kee Seow" lah. No need to reply his post. To all, once that place ready, we BBQ together. :smile:

juentaiwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all future neighbour,

May I check with you any of you notice Nusa sentral shares the same exit with Eco-botanic from coastal highway?
Also, with Horizon Hills new launches and there with be a gate near to NS.
May I know yours views and would these benefit NS if the round about can access to NS?

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be very nice if anyone here familiar with the entire surrounding to obtain the site plan and draw out some markings... I once have the drawings for the CCTV and gates but can't seem to locate it now.

Dear all future neighbour,

May I check with you any of you notice Nusa sentral shares the same exit with Eco-botanic from coastal highway?
Also, with Horizon Hills new launches and there with be a gate near to NS.
May I know yours views and would these benefit NS if the round about can access to NS?

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember last time the sales girl at the CV site office told me that there maybe one more security gate over at the end of phase 5 there :rolleyes:
If is true, then is very good.. cos easy & direct access to the mall (commercial land)

usedtojb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did have a look at the apartment but mostly sold and left lowr floors only...bumi units
still have but the sales gals like no mood to serve...
turn me off

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember last time the sales girl at the CV site office told me that there maybe one more security gate over at the end of phase 5 there :rolleyes:
If is true, then is very good.. cos easy & direct access to the mall (commercial land)
Me too hear that hopefully there will be one more access point, it will really make convenient to us if not have to go one big round to exit.