• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS value will hold. But buyers have to wait for future developments. I think it will be another 5 years before it becomes more vibrant.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed.......anyone has information on One Sentral?

I understand that they have sold most of the International Units which close to 50% (allocated 60%?)......the remaining 40% are Bumi units, so still open??

Appreciate if any bros can share or validate this infor on One Sentral??

NS value will hold. But buyers have to wait for future developments. I think it will be another 5 years before it becomes more vibrant.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed.......anyone has information on One Sentral?

I understand that they have sold most of the International Units which close to 50% (allocated 60%?)......the remaining 40% are Bumi units, so still open??

Appreciate if any bros can share or validate this infor on One Sentral??

Would assume so, coz the last time i was there, it was mentioned that all "nice" units were sold..... only left those in the lower floors (same floor as the carpark).....
the developer can only apply for the release of the bumi lots after the project has been 50% completed..... by then the price would have gone up substantially..... suggest to wait for the release of the next one sentral block instead of aiming for the bumi release of the first launch

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he come here and Kacau leh? One point he brought up and needed to be addressed is the street lights....looks like this is something important.....any use to bring it up to the developer??

I will bring this up the next time i am there..... will update then

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya loh same here... just wondering why they can come out with a video (One Sentral) and yet tell ppl that it too small for commerical.... really can't understand?????:*:

it is planned for commercial, just that it will not be a mall.....

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Much, Maggie......can PM me if you have connections to the next block? :smile::smile:

Would assume so, coz the last time i was there, it was mentioned that all "nice" units were sold..... only left those in the lower floors (same floor as the carpark).....
the developer can only apply for the release of the bumi lots after the project has been 50% completed..... by then the price would have gone up substantially..... suggest to wait for the release of the next one sentral block instead of aiming for the bumi release of the first launch

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I TT for Nusa Sentral at 2.578 very similar rate, not much diff.....:smile:

I got the same TT rate as your but not today is on Monday. Which MC you go? Can just transfer money to him without the need to go down.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Much, Maggie......can PM me if you have connections to the next block? :smile::smile:

Next block dun think will be so fast..... most probably next year already..... a few design defects in the first launch though, was mentioned in one of my previous posts, think the developer will be ironing these for the next launch

there will be some sort of invitation to all buyers of NS on the 22-Sept, at the same time is supposed to be the official launch of one sentral. if you have intention to get into the first launch, try mingling at the sales office often, you might just get lucky should the bank rejects the loan application of a potential buyer :biggrin:

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Maggie, clusters and semi-Ds at Nusa Sentral also??

Strangely enuf, I bot my NS from a friend/agent - and so far never have chance to go down to see the showroom/sales office...guess should be easy to find?

:smile::smile:

no worries.... now only thinking when will the clusters and the semi-Ds be launched.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Maggie, clusters and semi-Ds at Nusa Sentral also??

Strangely enuf, I bot my NS from a friend/agent - and so far never have chance to go down to see the showroom/sales office...guess should be easy to find?

:smile::smile:

So, you bought a sub-sale property? not developer price?

Yup, for landed property, coming up in time would be super-links and clusters (maybe phase 6 and 7) and clusters and semi-Ds (possible phase 8 and 9). i would expect these to be launched after the commercial location has more or less been finalized. The pricing of the to-be-launched landed property will highly be dependent on the success of the commercial location so i do not expect them to be cheap; either touching the 1mil mark or more (especially for the semi-Ds).

yes, if u can get to NS, the sales office can be easily located.

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly sub-sale, of those paper transfer and you pay the previous owner some Kopi Duit lor......:smile:

Thanks for the infor, so is there a "master plan" some where? :smile:

So, you bought a sub-sale property? not developer price?

Yup, for landed property, coming up in time would be super-links and clusters (maybe phase 6 and 7) and clusters and semi-Ds (possible phase 8 and 9). i would expect these to be launched after the commercial location has more or less been finalized. The pricing of the to-be-launched landed property will highly be dependent on the success of the commercial location so i do not expect them to be cheap; either touching the 1mil mark or more (especially for the semi-Ds).

yes, if u can get to NS, the sales office can be easily located.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly sub-sale, of those paper transfer and you pay the previous owner some Kopi Duit lor......:smile:

Thanks for the infor, so is there a "master plan" some where? :smile:

ohhh.... understood, and yes, you can view the master plan at the sales office, it is public information